Idol Worship

Srinivas_K

Country flag
It was a Hindu who killed Gandhi, lol.
Yes, it was Jews who killed Christ and it was Muslims who killed Ali etc....etc...

I know your kind, you are on the edge .... you like Hindusim and if you get good answers you will certainly convert.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I live in hindu society, so it is logical to focus on the ills of hindu society. People living in christian societies can focus on 'christian' problems etc.
Who makes these rules?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I live in hindu society, so it is logical to focus on the ills of hindu society. People living in christian societies can focus on 'christian' problems etc.
You live in a secular society. There are many other religions in India. Why don't you say something about them?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
People who say hero worship is common in other countries, that may be but not to the point of idolatry. Some comedian makes a joke about a cricketer, and half the population of India wants his head. This is not just hero worship, this is madness! And since this is an all too common behavior within hindu society, one wonder whether idolatry hasn't contributed to this. Just speculating out loud, folks, no need to be offended.
All the muslims wanted kamlesh tiwari's head also. Tab toh kuch nai bola tu bhenchod

AnantS

Country flag
We live in secular society, hence its secular duty to criticize all. So lets listen to some of your critics about Mohammedan religion and Christians. Or as usual just like a typical islamist/evangelist pimp, you are going to weasel out again?

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
@genius

I have no interest in replying to an anti national poster but still I decided to post a reply.

The thing is that humans from time immemorial have been seeking some form of solace in times of distress,danger and problems. When we pray to idols it is not the idol that is revered but the beliefs of those idols that we try to emulate. We have statues of Ram,Ganesha,Shri Krishna and photos of Ramkrishna Paramhansa and Vivekananda. We keep their photos/idols in remembrance of their ideal lives and their teachings. In reality Vivekananda asked all Hindus to stop praying and concentrate on hard work. His motto was Karmai Dharma. He did not take into consideration any religion/caste or creed while preaching. In fact he was against empty worship and meaningless rituals. Yet we keep his idols/photos in our homes. This is simply to remember his idealist views and to follow them everyday. He asked us to attain Brahmatta which means living an enlightened,ideal life.(It has nothing to do with Brahmans or Brahmanism as Rohit Vemula had thought.)

As they say out of sight out of mind or as Shakespeare had said ,"The evil that men do lives after them,the good is oft interred with the bones.". To prevent his memory and more importantly his great message from fading we put up his photos lest we forget his teachings.

Sadly this post would have little importance to a jihadi troll like you.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Some comedian makes a joke about a cricketer, and half the population of India wants his head
Kya gober jaisa dimag hai tera !
Are you telling that entire india has internet connection, and 50% wanted head of that mentally ill AIB guy ? :lol:
By the way the same AIB guys had to say sorry to father/bishop(whatever you call) for making joke on Christianity.
Dig some info before you open your mouth.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
And millions of people (majority of them were Muslims) got killed and being killed by Muslims :)
Muhammads own grandsons were killed mercilessly in name of religion by the so called Muslim caliphs.(Actually it was lust for power.)

I mean they were not even given a proper burial and were killed by denying them water.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Muhammads own grandsons were killed mercilessly in name of religion by the so called Muslim caliphs.(Actually it was lust for power.)

I mean they were not even given a proper burial and were killed by denying them water.
Yar yeh sab mulle pagal hai, khud ka dharm chuda pada hai, isiliye dusre ke dharm ko bhi nicha dikhaneka try karte hai

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
If almighty GOD is omnipresent ... then almighty is also present within an IDOL ... This was the words of Rama Krishna Paramhansha
:hail:

I object! see this is the kind of thinking that stifles peace & breeds intolerance. islam had nothing to do with that incident. that was radical islam's doing. both are very different. but radical islam was also born due to the unholy liaison of uncle sam & uncle barbaria saudia, & ofcourse the zionists. this means the killers of mohd's progeny were the zionists & americans of that period. so you see there is no radical islam as such, only islamophobes give birth to such blasphemous terms. islam is a religion of peace, hence proved. all violence & terrorism is because of zionists, americans, their friends, & ofcourse Hindu zionists who are the most violent race in the world. even holy sister nivedita memon (she is actually 'memon', a womb-waapasised muslima, & not 'menon', coz all are born musalman; latter are violent Hindus like Kay Kay Menon & ofc Suresh Menon) proved that after giving a scientific discourse replete with careful statistical analysis done using state-of-the-art techniques & a very sound ilm & understanding of world & Indian history, in a closed-door session at the most illustrious madarsa-e-seminary of taaleem-e-haleem-e-knowledge of our country, the JNU. you can even ask our dilli pyjama masjid icon aaloo bukhaara & dilli's sultan kejrishah zaffarwal & his trusted ISIL host phatalullah khan & their masterni the bar waitress turned batla-house mama-in-tears - they'll all unanimously agree to the above!
so pls don't spread evil Hindu zionist RSS propaganda like the intolerant bhakts, & give peace & muslim brotherhood, er....brotherhood a chance.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Badrinath town itself. Temple is hardly 2 kms from our place ..
I haven't seen much local people in Badrinath only Bhutiya people and Shops, Hotel etc

No one lives in the town during winters only Army, ITBP and few Police Personnel.

My cousin was posted here.

----------------------------

Your village must be near Gobindghat.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I haven't seen much local people in Badrinath only Bhutiya people and Shops, Hotel etc

No one lives in the town during winters only Army, ITBP and few Police Personnel.

My cousin was posted here.

----------------------------

Your village must be near Gobindghat.
yeah no one lives there in winter our family travels down to Rudraprayag where we got some relatives they stay there always as we are originally from mana, priests of the village. But past one century we got shifted to Badrinath as we got our own house built there.

Those are bhotiya people, but as much Indians and garhwalis. Got many in my family too who look like bhotiyas lol.

We love to kick chinese ass ;)

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You are a low class Christian CONVERT who was lured by some money of Missionaries.We have already EXPOSED the ILLS of Christian societies while staying in India.

Your Pastors/Popes/Padres are GAY,Rapist and Pedophiles.Even Pope admitted it.

You people are always going to be called Dalit Christians/Muslims who thought that converting would solve your problems.There is a reason why people like you are on the lowest strata in Indian society.

Your "Jesus" aka John Dayal is a Terrorist who keeps vomiting against Hindus and gets slapped royally.

You live in a secular society. There are many other religions in India. Why don't you say something about them?
We live in secular society, hence its secular duty to criticize all. So lets listen to some of your critics about Mohammedan religion and Christians. Or as usual just like a typical islamist/evangelist pimp, you are going to weasel out again?
He never talks about ILLS of Christianity and Islam and gives stupid excuses NOT to talk about it.

Anyway the ILLS of Christianity/Islam are exposed which is a religion headed by Gays/Rapists/Pedophiles.

@genius
Sadly this post would have little importance to a jihadi troll like you.
His posts are for purpose and his local Evangelist/Missionary must have PAID him to talk bad about Hinduism but he ended up getting his Religion exposed.

I think the OP has been thoroughly and royally screwed and humiliated here.
Shameless low class converts have no shame.They get paid for such humiliation.

Below is a famous anti-national low class CONVERT Christian troll called "John Dayal" who talks shit about Hinduism.He gets lot of ILLEGAL money from foreign missionaries.We all know his "show me the money" crap on tv.Recently he went mad and aggressive when there was a recent debate on TimesNow about illegal money funds received by NGO's. Foreign countries use these pawns to convert poor people using money.

======================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE
@Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
You are a low class Christian CONVERT who was lured by some money of Missionaries.We have already EXPOSED the ILLS of Christian societies while staying in India.

Your Pastors/Popes/Padres are GAY,Rapist and Pedophiles.Even Pope admitted it.

You people are always going to be called Dalit Christians/Muslims who thought that converting would solve your problems.There is a reason why people like you are on the lowest strata in Indian society.

Your "Jesus" aka John Dayal is a Terrorist who keeps vomiting against Hindus and gets slapped royally.

He never talks about ILLS of Christianity and Islam and gives stupid excuses NOT to talk about it.

Anyway the ILLS of Christianity/Islam are exposed which is a religion headed by Gays/Rapists/Pedophiles.

His posts are for purpose and his local Evangelist/Missionary must have PAID him to talk bad about Hinduism but he ended up getting his Religion exposed.

Shameless low class converts have no shame.They get paid for such humiliation.

Below is a famous anti-national low class CONVERT Christian troll called "John Dayal" who talks shit about Hinduism.He gets lot of ILLEGAL money from foreign missionaries.We all know his "show me the money" crap on tv.Recently he went mad and aggressive when there was a recent debate on TimesNow about illegal money funds received by NGO's. Foreign countries use these pawns to convert poor people using money.

======================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE
@Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma
This is true, John :lol: Dayal Formerly Hindu Musanna is among the most anti Hindu Isayi present in India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles