IAF made progress in moving to acquire fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atcjurvin

So tonight i will come to your house and try to slap you on face while you sleeping, but some how i missed it and instaed i hit on your bed and ran away.next day i will announce that i have man handled you in your own house.
Will you come and hit me or simply say that he has hit on bed?
2020-03-14-14-32-00--1998245537.jpeg

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lets have a hypothetical situation. So tonight i will come to your house and try to slap you on face while you sleeping, but some how i missed it and instaed i hit on your bed and ran away.next day i will announce that i have man handled you in your own house.
Will you come and hit me or simply say that he has hit on bed?

Not: its just a hypothetical situation
@Atcjurvin answer me. Will you hit me back or went on mute tge way modi did

AbRaj

Country flag
@AbRaj hey listen u idiot the moment Pakistan accepts that they lost f16 we are also ready to accept our short comings. But by that time u and your little friend will be given nice bitch slapping.
I’m not going to show you my Adhar or PAN Card or for that matter even my dic.

You are Thanos of DFI . I bow down to your might. Congratulations for so much power you have on an Internet forum.

I usually don’t waste much time of Internet . I think its useless. Hardly 10% people here post things that are useful in any way. Rest 90% harass each other. Since there is no paki here , people like you label some random forumer as paki and vent their anger.

Anyway you are to “rigid” to accept that you are firing on same side.
I’m outta here. Do whatever mighty Thanos want to do on an Internet forum.

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Arguing like you is like playing on mud with pig U get dirty but the pig enjoys it.
Looser, you cant even an answer for that hypothetical situation.
Man only men with self pride will react. As a proud indian feb27 is the most awful day in my lije, as an indian i am ashamed of that day.

varun9509

Country flag
Looser, you cant even an answer for that hypothetical situation.
Man only men with self pride will react. As a proud indian feb27 is the most awful day in my lije, as an indian i am ashamed of that day.
Guys, have the Roodali women started giving their services for jets going down? Why all the Roodali's are sprouting randomly after 1 year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles