IAF made progress in moving to acquire fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What you write here has no bearings on IAF's decisions . They have already taken corrective measures in areas they were deficient in , if you followed the news you would know.
Yeah lol now I seriously think you are a Paki
You can believe whatever you want.

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yaar, retard/idiot/moron etc are ok. Why you are abusing parents of some random forum member. And thereby forcing him to abuse your parents.

My theory is simple If someone has joined DFI, in 99% probability he/she is what is called Right wing.
Everybody is patriotic about the country and wants our country do do better .

You and some members are unnecessarily abusing other members here. That’s very counterproductive and it only strengthens Leftist lobby.

PS: nice meme btw
Because, they themselves doing such nasty things on their parents i guess. Those who respect their own parents will respect other's parents too.

AbRaj

Country flag
Because, they themselves doing such nasty things on their parents i guess. Those who respect their own parents will respect other's parents too.
They are Idiots. Don’t have an iota of common sense that if you abuse someone (unnecessarily ) , he/she will abuse you back.
So why involve parents unnecessarily.

Any way try to avoid provoking idiots

Atcjurvin

They are Idiots. Don’t have an iota of common sense that if you abuse someone (unnecessarily ) , he/she will abuse you back.
So why involve parents unnecessarily.

Any way try to avoid provoking idiots
Idiot hoga tera baap..............
images-4.jpeg

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I can understand the frustration of some people ocer here. Theirs sugar daddy went on full mute soon after pakistani retaliation, an atmost necessary retaliation from our side didn't received and was busy in election campaign.

Atcjurvin

I can understand the frustration of some people ocer here. Theirs sugar daddy went on full mute soon after pakistani retaliation, an atmost necessary retaliation from our side didn't received and was busy in election campaign.
U r a aap shit supporter or a scamgressi dont blabber here otherwise u will be fucked along with your family. Cant believe you libtards are dumb as rock.

Atcjurvin

Porkistan is your sugar daddy that's why u r also a rabid inbred...................

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
U r a aap shit supporter or a scamgressi dont blabber here otherwise u will be fucked along with your family. Cant believe you libtards are dumb as rock.
My wuestion is bombing inside our military complex by PAF is an act of war or not? If yeas why we didn't retaliate? Is modi is coward to go for full scale war or are we unprepared for a war.?
If PAF bombing is not an actof war what is that?

Atcjurvin

@AbRaj hey listen u idiot the moment Pakistan accepts that they lost f16 we are also ready to accept our short comings. But by that time u and your little friend will be given nice bitch slapping.

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@AbRaj hey listen u idiot the moment Pakistan accepts that they lost f16 we are also ready to accept our short comings. But by that time u and your little friend will be given nice bitch slapping.
Meaba you want to hide the shortcomings of IAF, and want to speak the truth only if PAF is having some short comings?

Atcjurvin

My wuestion is bombing inside our military complex by PAF is an act of war or not? If yeas why we didn't retaliate? Is modi is coward to go for full scale war or are we unprepared for a war.?
If PAF bombing is not an actof war what is that?
All their bombs missed the target so what kind of retaliation u want. Modi is very brave leader that's why he kicked the ass of terrorists 2 times inside their own territory. Whereas your scamgress gorment pissed on its pants every time and was most coward in the whole history.

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
All their bombs missed the target so what kind of retaliation u want. Modi is very brave leader that's why he kicked the ass of terrorists 2 times inside their own territory. Whereas your scamgress gorment pissed on its pants every time and was most coward in the whole history.
Lets have a hypothetical situation. So tonight i will come to your house and try to slap you on face while you sleeping, but some how i missed it and instaed i hit on your bed and ran away.next day i will announce that i have man handled you in your own house.
Will you come and hit me or simply say that he has hit on bed?

Not: its just a hypothetical situation

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Modi is a clever leader, his main motto is to win 2019 election. Thats why he has gone for balakot, and didn't retaliate after PAF bombings on our land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles