'i Can't Take It Anymore': Sights And Awful Sounds From The Labour Room Of An Indian Public Hospital

Prakash_Dr

@Rashna Or anyone wants to see the validity of my post... U can ask i vl provide links or books for reference...
For not encouraging home delivery... There is a beautiful book called Park's Social and Preventive medicine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prakash_Dr

@ Mad Indian. I get it why u are annoyed by stupid journo n sheep public

Prakash_Dr

@Rashna Or anyone wants to see the validity of my post... U can ask i vl provide links or books for reference...
For not encouraging home delivery... There is a beautiful book called Park's Social and Preventive medicine

Its just 1500 pages. It's very intresting.. U will enjoy it im sure of that

anupamsurey

Country flag
What that closet paki said s not wrong. The actual Buddhism as espoused by " the " Buddha is actually agnostic. And even Buddha never claimed he is a god or a prophet. And Buddha just means enlightened one. You ever saw the fat Buddhas of Chinese Buddhism? How're when we talk about Buddha generally, we mean "the" Buddha or Gautama Buddha.
buddha never said that he was a god,he was more of a guru,
but again buddha was not a buddhist but his followers were. it is buddhist who made a god out of buddha, thats why the prayer buddham sharnam gacchami....
chinese came up with a fat buddha, because they have a tradition to mock their gods, and crack jokes about them.
buddha is a term specifically used for gautam, or siddhartha, you see all stories of bodhitsava, or enlightened ones were cooked up after the nirvana of gautama, just to show the extent or vastness of buddhism.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
buddha never said that he was a god,he was more of a guru,
but again buddha was not a buddhist but his followers were. it is buddhist who made a god out of buddha, thats why the prayer buddham sharnam gacchami....
chinese came up with a fat buddha, because they have a tradition to mock their gods, and crack jokes about them.
buddha is a term specifically used for gautam, or siddhartha, you see all stories of bodhitsava, or enlightened ones were cooked up after the nirvana of gautama, just to show the extent or vastness of buddhism.
Dude ? Da hell? There are several sects in Buddhism which of course do have gods and demons. But the original Buddhism as espoused by Buddha is agnostic. And no, you are wrong. Buddha just means enlightened one and nothing more.

Last edited:

anupamsurey

Country flag
what i said was- the god is made by devotees not vice versa. Buddha was Agnostic, but his followers were not (afterall they accepted buddha as god and so they ceased to be agnostic).
buddha does mean enlightened one, but it is used only for gautam buddha (in literature), rest of the gods, and demons have got their own names.

Rashna

Country flag
You see there is always merit in not treating others like a pile of shit. You may choose to disagree or not like what they are saying but never underestimate or write off someone because you believe yourself to be the ultimate judge of someone else's intelligence or capabilities. Some smart aleck tries to do this to me all the time, but i haven't bothered about it... and guess what his patience is wearing thin.... lolz.

What I found most surprising about this thread is that @Rashna actually tried to have an intelligent conversation with the scoundrel shithead @genius.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
what i said was- the god is made by devotees not vice versa. Buddha was Agnostic, but his followers were not (afterall they accepted buddha as god and so they ceased to be agnostic).
buddha does mean enlightened one, but it is used only for gautam buddha (in literature), rest of the gods, and demons have got their own names.
Dude, seriously, stop being dogmatic and open your mind to new information. Buddhists dont believe in God/Buddha in general. There might be some sects which do, but in general they dont http://www.buddhanet.net/ans73.htm

anupamsurey

Country flag
so why all of them
Dude, seriously, stop being dogmatic and open your mind to new information. Buddhists dont believe in God/Buddha in general. There might be some sects which do, but in general they dont http://www.buddhanet.net/ans73.htm
pray before buddha statue. all sects consider buddha as a god. they are not hipocrites like Christians (bow before a cross and not call it idolatry.)

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@pmaitra where are you? Where is the moderation team? You really want to allow this kind of language here?
If the moderation team were to really intervene, you would have been banned long back. Hate speech against India is not allowed here. You have been doing it for months with only minor consequences.

And don't even get me started about your hate speech against Hinduism and Hindus.

On this forum, one can be forgiven for being pro-Pakistan, which is what you are. Anti-Hindu stance can be grudgingly allowed to pass. But you are an anti-national piece of filth. The forum is not obliged to tolerate you.

pmaitra

@pmaitra where are you? Where is the moderation team? You really want to allow this kind of language here?
I am right here. Seeing the numerous off topic and flame-baiting posts by you, I am wondering what you are contributing on the topic at all.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
You see there is always merit in not treating others like a pile of shit. You may choose to disagree or not like what they are saying but never underestimate or write off someone because you believe yourself to be the ultimate judge of someone else's intelligence or capabilities. Some smart aleck tries to do this to me all the time, but i haven't bothered about it... and guess what his patience is wearing thin.... lolz.
It applies to normal people who have the right intentions. Not slimy buggers like @genius. He is against our very identity, our very existence, our nation and our future.

The bastard goes to open forums like Twitter and whines about how "India oppresses minorities". Bastard. So-called "minorities" have been pampered and placed on a pedestal for too long, and have been allowed to get away with lot of shit. Their BS is beginning to get called now, thanks to social media.

But hey, you know all of this, I don't need to explain it to you. In general, I wouldn't even give the bastard the dignity of being treated like a human being.

pmaitra

Guys, let's move on please. If I see too much fighting and abuses, I will have to close this thread down.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
so why all of them

pray before buddha statue. all sects consider buddha as a god. they are not hipocrites like Christians (bow before a cross and not call it idolatry.)
You can believe whatever you want dude. No point in further argument when you so firmly believe you are tight

Global Defence

New threads

Articles