I can't relate to Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am talking about the filtering of strong genes done by the nature to humans. In Scandinavia they rely majorly on hunting and fishing. So the guy must be string to survive and only the string will survive through out centuries.

Where as in the region we find vegetation people do not need to go through tough routine to gather food.

So based on the natural selection one can say the people who lived for generations in tough environments do have strong genes.

Then there are other factors which differentiate an Asian male with that of Europeans.

Regarding African Americans living in USA they eat more meat and do less physical routine reason why these guys are rated obese, But an African hunter is physically fit even though he may not follow correct diet like the US citizens of African descent.
So many researches are going on to understand about these Genes , all homo sapiens are having DNA sequences within the 23 chromosome pairs which are different from people to people within any nation . But people can have same sequences even when they are from different background.

Stronger genes or weaker genes are there because of climatic conditions but now with the science and technology all can have stronger genes.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
So many researches are going on to understand about these Genes , all homo sapiens are having DNA sequences within the 23 chromosome pairs which are different from people to people within any nation . But people can have same sequences even when they are from different background.

Stronger genes or weaker genes are there because of climatic conditions but now with the science and technology all can have stronger genes.

I agree with you on this point. As technology progress the human body also adopts to the changes.

Phantom

I just realized that I can't relate to Indians and Indian culture as most of it is rooted in Hinduism which I don't believe in. Also they speak weird language and weird customs. Is it that because I come from a peripheral culture I am unique?
And you don't think this goes both ways? A lot of us here cannot seem to understand just which part of your anatomy you use to construct such meaningful threads.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Simply put, you have identity crisis and are confused. I mentioned this in one of your initial threads but you took severe umbrage and kept the outrage going for several days after my initial comment.

I am Agnostic too, though I am born in a Hindu family. I hardly follow any typical Indian customs or traditions. Yet, I cannot identify myself as anything other than an Indian.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I am talking about the filtering of strong genes done by the nature to humans. In Scandinavia they rely majorly on hunting and fishing. So the guy must be string to survive and only the string will survive through out centuries.

Where as in the region we find vegetation people do not need to go through tough routine to gather food.

So based on the natural selection one can say the people who lived for generations in tough environments do have strong genes.

Then there are other factors which differentiate an Asian male with that of Europeans.

Regarding African Americans living in USA they eat more meat and do less physical routine reason why these guys are rated obese, But an African hunter is physically fit even though he may not follow correct diet like the US citizens of African descent.
:facepalm: you don't even have a rudimentary understanding of evolution or natural selection. No such thing as strong or weak genes.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
:facepalm: you don't even have a rudimentary understanding of evolution or natural selection. No such thing as strong or weak genes.
Yay!!!! you even did a face palm ...... :whistle:

There is a thing called gene which defines the characteristics of living things and genes are classified as weak gene and strong genes.

Dominant and recessive genes... what's the difference?

Genes come in pairs – -one coming from your -father and one from your mother – and can be -described as being either dominant or recessive.

Genes come in pairs – -one coming from your -father and one from your mother – and can be -described as being either dominant or recessive.

A dominant gene is said to be "strong" and will always have -influence over a "weaker" gene.

A good example is tallness and shortness. The gene for tallness is strong and dominates the gene for shortness, which is weak.

You'll be tall if you get a tall -gene from one parent and a -short gene from the other.

If, when you have children, your short gene gets together with a similar gene for -shortness from your -partner, you'll have a small child.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/s...genes-whats-the-difference-92999#.Ut_zUBC6bIU

So the guys living in tough conditions and need to do hunting for good as a daily routine must be physically fit, must have good stamina and also must have strength and physique.

if any one with weak physique is born he will not survive because of various factors.

natural selection and these guys pass their genes to their children. Their off springs will have their ancestor traits and the so the strong gene propagates.

But for people living in plains , there is a high chance of propagation of weak genes since they rely on vegetation more.

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Simply put, you have identity crisis and are confused. I mentioned this in one of your initial threads but you took severe umbrage and kept the outrage going for several days after my initial comment.

I am Agnostic too, though I am born in a Hindu family. I hardly follow any typical Indian customs or traditions. Yet, I cannot identify myself as anything other than an Indian.
That's because you live in india.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Aren't you the same guy who was complaining that your sister was dating a white guy?
Believe me you relate to Indians more than many liberal indians themselves...

Meriv90

Yay!!!! you even did a face palm ...... :whistle:

So the guys living in tough conditions and need to do hunting for good as a daily routine must be physically fit, must have good stamina and also must have strength and physique.

if any one with weak physique is born he will not survive because of various factors.

natural selection and these guys pass their genes to their children. Their off springs will have their ancestor traits and the so the strong gene propagates.

But for people living in plains , there is a high chance of propagation of weak genes since they rely on vegetation more.
You are confusing Dominance with natural selection, if they are the fittest and survive they will pass their genes to their ancestors and you could call their genes stronger, but that same gene can be recessive or dominant.

If recessive then as soon as your tall, beatifull, strong, wild nordic will find a dominant gene in a woman from "plain" regions you will trash all that evolution process you were talking about...

Srinivas_K

Country flag
You are confusing Dominance with natural selection, if they are the fittest and survive they will pass their genes to their ancestors and you could call their genes stronger, but that same gene can be recessive or dominant.

If recessive then as soon as your tall, beatifull, strong, wild nordic will find a dominant gene in a woman from "plain" regions you will trash all that evolution process you were talking about...
Dominance and natural selection are both related to each other, a dominant gene which has good physical characteristics is a candidate for natural selection and to survive.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Aren't you the same guy who was complaining that your sister was dating a white guy?
Believe me you relate to Indians more than many liberal indians themselves...
That was a visceral reaction. Upon reflection, it doesn't seem so plausible that there's something intrinsically wrong with her dating a white guy. Most Indians would never arrive at this conclusion, at least not via the same method. Indians only have instinctive or visceral beliefs; they lack the mental capability required for contemplation, reflection and logical thinking.

Last edited:

pmaitra

How does one pass his genes to his ancestors?
:troll:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Dominance and natural selection are both related to each other, a dominant gene which has good physical characteristics is a candidate for natural selection and to survive.
Can you stop talking about genetics? You don't know much about it and besides, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Thanks.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned

WHat's so beautiful about nordics? They look like they have no souls. I don't find them attractive. TO hell with european/white racist worldview.

Last edited:

Meriv90

WHat's so beautiful about nordics? They look like they have no souls. I don't find them attractive. TO hell with european/white racist worldview.

It was sarcasm ;) ... since the first post about them and their stronger genes sounded really racist .

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Can you stop talking about genetics? You don't know much about it and besides, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Thanks.

You better not judge people!!!

do not try to be over smart :thumb:!!!

Every human has his physical weaknesses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles