I am Godman enzo ferrari better known as irfan nawaz from Bangalore city

Mack Man

IF YOU ALL LIVE IN INDIA CALL ME EDITEDwe will keep in touch, other than on internet i am not like this in reality i am a very normal some what law abiding citizen of this land, i do not even tell people if troubled i am a blogger called Godman enzo, what my subconscious mind tells me "KEEP INTERNET LINKS AND MATTER ON INTERNET" do not pull in day to day matters so in reality i am very smal man a car broker in exotic cars, i come from a well educated family my mother was retird professor of chemistry from Mount carmel college, my sister a CA , my brother a software scientists i am the only uneducated guy my Late dad was educated too my dad was too. my wife is Hindi pandit and i am very different from normal human world my fate i blame
This threAd is mind----...

Last edited by a moderator:

blank_quest

Country flag
IF YOU ALL LIVE IN INDIA CALL ME we will keep in touch, other than on internet i am not like this in reality i am a very normal some what law abiding citizen of this land, i do not even tell people if troubled i am a blogger called Godman enzo, what my subconscious mind tells me "KEEP INTERNET LINKS AND MATTER ON INTERNET" do not pull in day to day matters so in reality i am very smal man a car broker in exotic cars, i come from a well educated family my mother was retird professor of chemistry from Mount carmel college, my sister a CA , my brother a software scientists i am the only uneducated guy my Late dad was educated too my dad was too. my wife is Hindi pandit and i am very different from normal human world my fate i blame
enjoy the forum man ! :troll: . u need fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mack Man

"SADMAN SAD" on facebook is me my new account will have new friends kindly join up email id is "[email protected]" JOIN UP I WILL GIVE YOU LINKS FROM ANNA CHAPMAN TO THE PEOPLE OF THE SPY WORLD TOP NAMES COME OVER MEET THE SAD MAN ITS ME
how to enjoy i do not know people here i am new

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Come and join in the discussions and debate and feel the heat :smokin:

dont release a lot of personal info and personal discussions herein, it some times get boring, because it is not Facebook type of place.

Enjoy the forum, participate :nod:

Mack Man

seen enough of heat want some cool breeze
Come and join in the discussions and debate and feel the heat :smokin:

dont release a lot of personal info and personal discussions herein, it some times get boring, because it is not Facebook type of place.

Enjoy the forum, participate :nod:

mikhail

Country flag
welcome mate to DFI:namaste:!enjoy your stay here in the forum:thumb:

Mack Man

Thank you MIKHAIl JI, you hold a rifle in my life i have not seen how a rifle looks like not even held a revolver nor any gun, i mean in my life i do not want to hold i find people keeping guns not safe i am from the feeling guns should be banned as they are Dangerous well you are from military i mean its a message to general public from my side , i hate guns
welcome mate to DFI:namaste:!enjoy your stay here in the forum:thumb:

Mack Man

kisi chiz ki had hoti hai? :fp:
friend i have been an Indian military from spiritual world side came over as commando from Spiritual world to counter evil Jihad and did my five years war on Jihad alone , this is a long shocking story i have killed many Al qaida jihadi's and killed dawood ibrahim kaskar's brother noora ibrahim the d gang knows all by my late night sms, i run behind AL QAIDA only or any terrorists i have killed spiritually INDIAN ARMY aware of my jobs

KSP

:hail: Welcome.. Participate is some discussions-

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/

Scroll down and see the latest active threads, pick up the thread you are interested in and give your views. Looking forward early to your posts.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Re: I am Godman enzo ferrari better known as irfan nawaz from Bangalor

:rofl: :rofl: Best thread.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Re: I am Godman enzo ferrari better known as irfan nawaz from Bangalor

Dimaag ka dahi wada kar dala is thread ne!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles