Homeland security in India

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Well some things are already been done, but we need to connect lot of things like.

All the Indian railway ticket data.
All the flight data going out of India.
All the banking data.
All the Cell phone data (they already have)
All the Driving licence data.
All the Vehicle Registration data.
All the Credit card data.

Etc which will make it easy to track people by Central Agencies in India.

Ofcouse terrorists will use fake IDs, but this will be one of the first steps to get all things in one place.

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ministers-Bureaucrats ('FACES') may only represent the Systems/ the concerning departments

They are responsible to make sure that the Systems are running Properly, 'ONLY'

Minister-Bureaucrats having Arts Subjects in IAS exams-Politics can't interfere in any of the professional departments, related to engineering-economics-finance-strategic issues-defence-trade-foreign relations etc

today i was discussing that its the tax payers of India who pay taxes and the Ministers-Bureaucrats get salaries from it. they can't feed their families if they don't get salaries on time and they are always responsible to make sure that the works, they are allocated, is being done properly. and what are the works of Ministers-Bureaucrats, I discussed as below:

1; 2010, the Year when MMS became an Aircraft Engineer

I backed to Australia in May 2010 under tough circumstances and to get my personal things done, i made statement on my personal accounts, (which was meant to pass my message, in fact, but now I have come to the forums since late 2011), that I favor Super Hornet for MRCA. and i was surprised the MMS also said that he favor SH for MRCA, within a week??? no one receive me in India but they want to support me in those places like US/UK/Australia where i have no choice other than to get my personal things done 'somehow'??? no one help for me in India while heavy support for me when i back to Australia????

and I made a question, even car industries keep calling their cars on year to year to fix the problems, as technological improvements is never complete, then how a Prime Minister may understand, which front line Combat Aircraft is the most suitable for this big deal, for what US's diplomats had bet their every credibility to get this deal somehow? heavy lobbying they did, almost every month during 2010, to get this deal for US..... .. but then we also discussed that there is just one class, primary schools, where you may ask any question and the teacher is bound to answer, how birds fly/ how fish swim etc. and its mainly the primary school, which this man couldn't do properly too, similarly how he performed during the Economic Reforms in 1991 which brought down Indian Growth Rate to 5.32% for the 12 years of 1991 to 2002, while Indian growth rate was around 5.84% since 1951 to date. and the first 8.0% growth rate was achieved after 12 in 2002-03, under BJP government, in fact. we know who is this man, who now wants to become an Aircraft Engineer at the age of 80 :toilet:

India GDP Annual Growth Rate

and here, i must confirm that being an Aircraft Engineer only is not enough to take this big decision. first a 'team' of Strategic Relations' is required first to understand the Strategic Issues as only 70% tech transfer in expected with Rafale, anyhow engine of it is of average level...... with a 'team' of economics relations is to be put somewhere to under how much money is going to be invested inside India as even if $10billion is invested domestically then it will help generate jobs, the workers will then pay direct taxes, and indirect taxes too as even if you go to shops to use your salaries for the daily expanses, the shop honors pay taxes on their profits too, and the industries who produce these daily products. (it is estimated that, for every $1.0 investment, you get back around 66 cents, 66%, as direct and indirect taxes....)

2; its simple that you can't interfere in the professional works, which means for not only engineering but also strategic issues, economics, trade, foreign relations etc too for what Indian Government has different "SYSTEMS"/ the Departments/ the "Professional Teams", to do their concerned works. for example, even if Mr A.Yadav is CM, he can't just start checking different poles, wires and Transformers to fix the electricity problems. no matter which party comes in power, this issue is the same. he may hardly talk to the concerned 'secretary' of the Electricity Department, an IAS officer through Arts Education, who will then discuss the issue to the senior engineers of his department, and then the senior engineers will send the 'concerned' engineers with the technicians to deal this issue.....

3; there was a time when we used to discuss that those who can't qualify for any type of job, they finally work as either teachers of schools or work for newspapers as journalists. and its consequences we may see right now. as now we find these 'unqualified' people publishing 'wrong' news on the name of 'democracy', in return of the benefits they receive from the foreign elements. i have now got habituated to read different rankings which rank Indian women rights below Pakistan's women, and India as more violent country as it has more than 2 deaths per day, more than even Bhutan :toilet:. with 'private' information about US's/Western help for India against China in 1971 :facepalm:

and thats why I made the post as below in this thread too, "Only Those would be allowed in any talks who are qualified enough/ matured enough to participate"

=> Only Those Would be Allowed in a Talk Who Are Qualified Enough/Matured Enough to Participate

Further to the above talks, I saw a video on Times of India few days before where a lawyer was saying that "Pardoning Sanjay Dutt will be wrong with everyone who ever committed crimes, who are in Jail." and I got very very angry....... does this man/Lawyer try to prove Mr Sanjay Dutt is one of the criminals in Jails? means, "Everyone is Same???"

common people are very innocent and they are not known to many things, which a mature person like me can discuss. today I was discussing when I saw the movie "Gangster" movie, and Shiney Ahuja fighting with a man who abused him on the name of 'Indian', it was impressive. but in his case, there is a lady who fought for justice and then he was sent to jail. everyone in India is a patriot, that lady too, and why any of us would support Sanjay or Shiney, there would be a reason. why that lady won't get justice, for what she fought for?????? and how can we support Shinay in this case, even if im a nationalist crap????"

and then I discussed my 20 years of experience of reading news about Sanjay Dutt, when once Mr Sunil Dutt was very happy in media while saying that, "my son is not a terrorist, he doesn't need this type of arm." and his statement came when even the Judge accepted that, "regardless the allegations, its no doubt that he is not a terrorist or part of militia groups. the case stand for only one reason, why won't he be punished for keeping that arm in car....." and then we argued, "its the task of police to find out, why he had AK56 in his car which he doesn't need, the arm which has only one purpose, either mass killing in 50+, or be part of militia group who is fighting with US troops in Afghan/Africa etc. for example, Indian Military use AK56 while patrolling on the border, to target the opposite side at the distance of minimum 500meter to upto 5 km in fact, the bullet of AK56is big enough to break down even the Bullet Proof Jacket after 3-4 firing..... while even a small gun is enough to score 20+ in open, similar to recent killing in US where 20+ kids were murdered recently...... why keeping AK56, if its not for the purpose????? neither that time nor we, as a society, can accept that Mr Sanjay is the man who is intended to attack on the people to kill in mass. like how the case of Shiney was discussed in the court that if he is not punished then he may rape someone else again.......

I have strongly favored to first provide training to those people who want to be part of any political/economical etc task. you just can't allow anyone to participate in any talk if he is not qualified/mature enough for that.common public may hardly be allowed to give their opinion but we always know that listening them is rubbish, most of the time, as they simply don't know the technical terms of the issues..... and these lawyers are responsible to give right information to the common public. "NOT EVERYONE IS SAME."

4; here I also discussed about my one lecturer of UTS, Mr Hasan Akpolet of 'Quality Planning' subject who worked for SONI in Japan and he used to say that there are more than 500 Quality related education in Japan. and its not just quality but engineering too has more than 1000 areas of studies. even Share Market studies has many areas of studies, economics too is not easy, especially if we have a look on MMS... its not that being an Aircraft Engineer was enough for him to discuss Super Hornet for MRCA, but pilot's experience, manufacturing department of HAL etc, we find too many people would be responsible for Combat Aircraft selection, :toilet:

every area of studies has a proper 'structure' within any government of the world, same in India, where different teams do their works. even diplomacy is not easy, new entrants are trained for a certain country for years, just for one country, before they may get any foreign related responsibility for that particular country, while working with the 'team' he/she is part of...........

5; when I was to discuss India, i clearly said that its hardly matter to the people of Lucknow, how good the airport of Sydney is, neither they are concerned with the freeways of Perth, but their own infrastructure being made in India, which will improve life of the people based in India. its the Indian Tax Payers who have to pay taxes for running the government, to pay subsidies etc to help the Indian poor, which is not shared by those Western nations who want to interfere in India :nono:. Indian Middle Class Tax Payers pay over $40billion+ just subsidies, mainly to the farmers, will the Western Middle Class Share this amount? India needs to invest over $1.0trillion+ on infrastructure by the next 5 years, will the US government pay this amount? definitely not, and "Indian Systems" have to make sure that tax money of Indian Civilians is being used properly, for the purpose to serve the common people, for what these 'FACES' receive salaries to do the concerned works. and the 'FACES' of these systems, the representatives of the concerned departments, Ministers-Bureaucrats, are only to make sure that the systems are effective, doing their work properly :india:

i demanded just one thing that, "until Indian 'voter' are provided with the equal rights with the US's/Australian voters in their democratic parliamentary elections, there can't be any interference in India by even an Australian voter like me." just one thing i want, the 'equal' 'Voting Rights' for the Indian civilians in the democratic election of US/Australia, and then only these 'elected' democratic governments of US/Australia can interfere in Indian internal affairs :wave:

the 'FACES' of a country, Ministers/Bureaucrats, who mainly have Arts Studies, are only the paid servants who do their jobs in return of the salaries they receive from the Tax Payers of a country, including India. and this also means that they will be brought on punishment if they will misuse government resources for their personal benefits..... Mr N.Rao would be taken as an example for these new faces to confirm that even being Prime Minister is not enough to avoid punishment, if they fails to comply with the laws, if they fails to do their jobs honestly, for what these ministers/bureaucrats receive salaries from the tax money of Indian civilians :thumb:

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Slamming BJP for its 'NaMonia' jibe at Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, JD(U) today said it did not part ways with that party on communal lines but for its strident opposition to 'fascist and autocratic' forces whose rise could adversely affect the communal amity, unity and integrity of the country and peace in the society.

JD(U) had no option but to split from NDA as it was left in no doubt about the imminent rise of 'fascist and autocratic' leader Narendra Modi in BJP's power structure after his elevation as poll campaign chief and indirectly as its prime ministerial candidate, its national spokesman Shivanand Tiwari told a press conference here.

The Gujarat chief minister, he alleged, has become 'so autocratic' that he has not allowed his own ministers, senior BJP and RSS leaders to stand upto him over the past one year and pushed them into oblivion one by one.

India Will Become Pak If Modi Comes to Power: JD(U) | news.outlookindia.com

I find Modi to be more dangerous than Sonia/Rahul...... this man isn't interested in any good for India, its clear and the very first thing he did, he first destroyed BJP itself....... he even looks like a duplicate man......

we now have to give more and more strength to our systems, make them more effective, not to those few people who may result in destruction of this country. India is a country of 1.2 billion people, just few people can't harm it :nono:.... i think the time has come when examples of people like Mr PV Narshimha Rao is to be given to confirm that these people will be punished, if they will go against the interests of common people of India, even if someone is a Prime Minister like P.V.N. Rao itself....

not only India but even Suharto of Indonesia and many other examples of different democratic countries we have to confirm that those Presidents/PMs, who will not do their works honestly, will go against the laws, will finally be punished :wave:

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
What makes you think NaMo may result in destruction of this country?

I find Modi to be more dangerous than Sonia/Rahul...... this man isn't interested in any good for India, its clear and the very first thing he did, he first destroyed BJP itself....... he even looks like a duplicate man......

we now have to give more and more strength to our systems, make them more effective, not to those few people who may result in destruction of this country. India is a country of 1.2 billion people, just few people can't harm it :nono:.... i think the time has come when examples of people like Mr PV Narshimha Rao is to be given to confirm that these people will be punished, if they will go against the interests of common people of India, even if someone is a Prime Minister like P.V.N. Rao itself....

not only India but even Suharto of Indonesia and many other examples of different democratic countries we have to confirm that those Presidents/PMs, who will not do their works honestly, will go against the laws, will finally be punished :wave:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
For Rs 6 lakh crore (USD 100 billion)Indian armed forces set to acquire Star Wars-like weapons
Jun 27 2013

Seeking to prepare itself for futuristic warfare of the kind seen in the iconic and sensational Star Wars movies, Indian armed forces are planning to spend around Rs 6 lakh crore to get hi-tech equipment such as robots for combat roles, precision-guided missiles and watch-dog satellites, according to a Defence Ministry document. :thumb:

In the document 'Technology and Capability Roadmap' for the armed forces for next 15 years, Defence Minister A K Antony has also made it clear that his department will make these acquisitions in a holistic manner "without compromising transparency, fairness and probity at any level."

"In the next 15 years, Indian forces are poised for major modernisation... The volumes are high and the financial outlays large. There is substantial scope in the process for Indian industry to harness this market around USD 100 billion (Rs six lakh crore) to develop indigenous capability; especially in high technology areas," it said. The TCR has been provided by the Ministry as a step to provide a roadmap to the private and public sector indigenous industry about the requirements of the armed forces so that they can gear up themselves to provide the solutions.

"The document is being put up in the public domain to establish a level playing field for the Indian defence industry, both public and private sector," the Ministry said. In the field of space, the TCR says the armed forces would require "watchdog satellites" to guard against the anti-satellite weapons, which have been developed by China.

"With the advent of anti-satellite weapons (ASAT) a concept of `watchdog satellites to guard other satellites could also be explored," it said.The armed forces are also turning eco-friendly and have sought "eco-friendly solar, wind and electric power and propulsion systems which are capable of lowering fuel consumption, reduce pollution and better energy efficient while helping vessels to operate quietly." Seeking artificial warriors on field, the TCR said for winning land battles, the Army would need "Robots to assist troops in combat for tasks such as surveillance, reconnaissance, anti mine and anti IED role, urban area combat and casualty extraction."

To deal with the threat of enemy ballistic missiles, the 45-page TCR says a capability called Joint Area Missile Defence would be required for air defence. "It will use air defence assets of the three services in conjunction with the surveillance sensors of other agencies to detect, track, acquire and destroy incoming theatre ballistic and cruise missiles," it said. Seeking capabilities to fight the menace of terrorism, the TCR said capabilities will have to to be developed to oppose terrorism throughout the threat spectrum including anti-terrorism and counter-terrorism.

"It includes protection of personnel, assault, explosives detection and disposal, investigative sciences and forensics, physical security and protection of infrastructure and surveillance and collection. Successful execution of the wide range of R&D efforts will greatly improve the capability of the soldier," it said. The document, which is similar to a previous document issued in 2010, also envisages procurement of modern combat aircraft, combat drones, unmanned underwater systems, space-based capability, anti-submarine weapons launched from air, several types of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and training tools for the forces in next 15 years.

For Rs 6 lakh crore, Indian armed forces set to acquire Star Wars-like weapons - Indian Express

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
India has threats from Traitors, not from Enemies"

Naxals/Moist Problem and solution"

Problem with the Naxals/Moist is, they are belonging to the extremely poor and backward areas of India, but they want to come in the position to handle Fate of India as whole :toilet:. and at the same time, they do have sympathy from the Western nationals also in this regard, as below :facepalm:

The Bihar government 'deported' 10 French nationals - six of them women - out of the state on Sunday for their alleged involvement in Maoist activities and visa rule violations.

The French nationals were detained late on Saturday night near Nawada town after they were found moving in Maoist hotbeds and holding farmers' meetings.

10 French nationals on Red turf deported - Hindustan Times

and how exactly they are armed, then we have a major example as below. i do remember, people on the streets used to generally say that half of those AK47s went on the hands of local criminals.... :usa: :uk:

The crew of the aircraft consisted of five Latvian citizens and Peter Bleach, a British citizen and an ex Special Air Service operative turned mercenary who was based in Yorkshire and involved in arms dealing.[citation needed] (However, Annie Machon, the former MI5 officer, accuses Bleach of being an MI6 agent in her book "Spies, Lies and Whistleblowers".

Purulia arms drop case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

with that, we do know that Naxals are militia groups, but they are certainly not terrorists :nono:. they have families living in the villages, so they have to be tackled in a completely different way....... you do know that killing them means for making more like them as they are coming from the villages, so you always need to offer something to those who lead them, along with their whole community too. and at the same time, you do need to reduce their strength by whatever means, including making them understand that they can't afford to have arm struggle with the government. they will be brought to the knees, and if they do the same by themselves then the government is ready to help them back on their usual life too

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Sectarian Wars in India by Men of US/UK

Brotherly Relation Among Azmal Kasab and Rahul/ Digvijay/ Sonia/ Manmohan

Giving Another Chance to Snakes

I remember, during Mumbai attack 26/11 2008, the biggest terrorist attack India ever faced which was fully funded/supported/handled from foreigners, the Mumbai attackers were asked, "why did they do that?" it was a TV channel who was asking questions by phone. and the attackers named few riots of hindu-muslim in early 90s, mid 90s (Ayodhya Crisis) and said they were from Hydarbad. and we argued, why did they took so much time to respond the riots of early 90s and mid 90s? but later they were killed and one, pakistani Kasab, captured so it then got clear that they all came/funded/armed/handled from foreign, the 'hired' people, the pakistani nationals with 'Indian' Muzahidin name

whenever a crime is committed, the intention behind it, is to be found out otherwise it is called because of madness/natural disaster. and those attackers behaved in a very 'Unique' way. they neither tried to demand much for money or to release any jailed terrorists etc also. neither they were from India that they were taking 'revenge' of anything, like how they claimed they were 'Indian' Mujahidin. they first targeted one of the prime targets like Hotel Taj and two other top hotels to give it a high publicity on the world platform. then at the same time they attacked on the Jew Centre to get support from the Muslim World and at the same time one was sent to Shiwaji Railway Station to just score a big number to make it a big issue. as, why would people of railway station would be killed if they already had a big hold like Taj Hotel to bargain with the government?????? and then we had discussion on the forums about those terrorists who were having red stings on the hands so they may be Hindus also and killed Hemant Karkare also so it then had got a good point that Hindu Groups may be behind that attack also. so intention/purpose of 26/11 2008 Mumbai Attack was then definded, "foreign born militants attacked and scored a big a number to make it a big issue, on the name of Indian Mujahidin, to organize Hindu-Muslim riots in Mumbai by killing locals there, the financial centre of India." Mr Ratan Tata had openly said that time that it was an attack on the progress of India (something like it, i remember.....)

and then we find Mr Digvijay Singh saying the same thing after 2 years, "find whether they were Hindu group?", the man who was fully backed by Rahul/Sonia. his statement and 'purpose'/ 'intentions' of Mumbai Attack were the same, to organize Hindu-Muslim riot. and then I was made to think, also given proper indication in Australia, that, the handlers of the Mumbai Attacks were those who handle Mr Digvijay Singh type people also. I do remember, I was doing part time MBA in 2009/2010 and many I saw having Hindu type stings in my university to discuss right and wrong in Australia about ongoing attacks on the international students in Australia while I had properly guessed that they were Pakistani Muslims. and then I also wrote an email during that time in 2009/10, stating, "the handlers of attacks on the International students and the handlers of Mumbai attacks have similar way to organize attacks, both of these two crimes were most probably backed by CIA." and why not, Google was filled with the claims that CIA was handling Mumbai Attack, who used his men like Dawood Ibrahim also, too many news on google. Mumbai attacks was done by using Pakistani Muslims, on the name of Indian Mujahidin, and in Australia also since 2009 onward. as, no one would be part of any politics in Australia as everyone comes to study hard and get progress only. no one would be part of this type of politics, the students who had invested so much money for studying in Australia? why would they be part of any politics in Australia? I was dead sure that they were Pakistani Muslims having Hindu type red stings on the hands in UTS...........

Mr Mulayam Singh Yadav was the person who defended Babri Structure and allowed killing of over 10,000 Hindus but he defended the laws in India, regardless the feeling of common Indian Hindus, who himself is a Hindu. but Mr Digvijay Singh, one more 'Singh' is hand of Rahul/Sonia, whose similar purpose as the terrorists of Mumbai Attack...... and hence I even made an open statement on Economic Times one day, "if you trust someone and he stabs your back once, its his fault. but if you give him one more chance, it will be your fault." and my that statement was just a copy of a Song by Indian Show Man, Mr Dilip Kumar, as below. that is, if few are traitors then he is a traitor, and dont give him another chance, just crush heads of these traitors/ snakes as soon as we can. (.........Sar Kuchalte Jayenge, Ek Dhokha Kha Chuke Hain Aur Kha Sakte Nahi.) sooner Indians crush heads of the snakes like Digvijay,Rahul,Sonia, better it will be for the nation, India, the nation :india:

And we noticed, that Mumbai Attack 26/11 2008 was not done for money, neither for taking revenge as they were not even Indian also that they could take any revenge for anything happened to then on local level, even in 90s. They were intended to achieve few certain goals, which was to organize Hindu-Muslim riots to give enough space to the western champions to bring India in world court and this way they could come in the position to handle fate of India, by uniting the whole world against India on the basis of doing wrong publicity of India by using their media on the world platform.

And then I found Digvijay Singh, backed by Rahul/Sonia, one among the terrorists of mumbai attack, who wanted to achieve few certain goals through that Mumbai attack 26/11 2008, their intentions were in match to the intention behind Mumbai attack 26/11 2008. And here, today we have Hafiz Saeed and tomorrow someone else, but we have main threat from the people like Manmohan Singh, Digvijay Singh, Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi type people who may then give these acts as name of hindu-muslim riots type things, whose intentions are same as the terrorists of Mumbai attack? And until we may make a special task force of RAW to encounter people like Digvijay Singh, Rahul Gandhi, Manmohan Singh, Sonia Gandhi who work to fulfill different interests of foreigners, how will it matter even if we may get few like hafiz saeed? Sometimes I find this traitor, manmohan singh, trying to take out attention of indian public by putting hafiz Saeed type people on front while he want to keep defending people like digvijay singh to fulfill interests of foreigners. People like hafiz saeed are bigger threat to Pakistan itself who score 10 times in Pakistan than India, if we have a look on the datas of last 10 years. and we would mainly worry to remove those traitors from Indian politics who are threats to India, the nation and its people"¦"¦"¦"¦

David Headley is a Chicago-based Pakistani American, who conspired with Lashkar-e-Taiba to launch the 2008 Mumbai attacks. Since his arrest he has been closely guarded by the US government and access to him restricted. Despite pleading guilty he has not been extradited to India, instead he has been cooperating with the U.S. authorities with matters related to terrorism.

Before the attacks the CIA had strong links to Headley and it is suspected that he was an agent for them. Unfreemedia reports that India's Home Ministry officials are now investigating whether the Pakistani-American terror suspect David Coleman Headley was in fact a CIA double agent. Headley's arrest in Chicago last October was initially seen as a breakthrough that would expose how Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), the Pakistan-based terrorist organization operated in India. Instead the Obama administration has made strenuous efforts to cover up the intelligence details of the case, causing uproar in India.

Terror Alert Fashback: Mumbai Attack Involved CIA and ISI

The role in the terrorist attacks in Mumbai last month of an underworld kingpin that heads an organization known as D-Company, has known ties to Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), and who is alleged to have ties with the CIA is apparently being whitewashed, suggesting that his capture and handover to India might prove inconvenient for either the ISI or the CIA, or both.

Kasab told his interrogators that his team had set out from Karachi, Pakistan, on a ship belonging to Dawood Ibrahim, the MV Alpha.

Upon arriving off the coast near the city, they were received by inflatable rubber dinghies that had been arranged by an associate of Ibrahim's in Mumbai.

One of the SIM cards used was possibly purchased from New Jersey. Investigators are looking into this potential link to the US, as well.

Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen similarly reported that according to intelligence sources, Dawood Ibrahim is a CIA asset, both as a veteran of the mujahedeen war and in a continuing connection with his casino and drug trade operations in Kathmandu, Nepal. A deal had been made earlier this year to have Pakistan hand Ibrahim over to India, but the CIA was fearful that this would lead to too many of its 'dirty secrets' coming to light, including the criminal activities of high level personnel within the agency.

Former Indian Deputy Prime Minister L K Advani wrote in his memoir, "My Country My Life", that he made a great effort to get Pakistan to hand over Ibrahim, and met with then US Secretary of State Colin Powell and National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice (now Secretary of State) to pressure Pakistan to do so. But he was informed by Powell that Pakistan would hand over Ibrahim only "with some strings attached"

Role of Alleged CIA Asset in Mumbai Attacks Being Downplayed | Foreign Policy Journal

Head of Congress Party is directly responsible for anything her men say to benefit her party, to keep her in power this way

Its the mainly for those, the people like Digvijay Singh work for, and in return he gets benefits as high posts in Congress. even if it is said to be a dirty religious politics, home politics, then its clear that he does this to help Ms Sonia/Rahul to remain in power.... and also, please go through the news of last 5-6 years, we always find Digvijay as an 'Arm' of either Rahul or Sonia. the way he makes statements in full support of Rahul/Sonia, its always clear to us that he does whatever he is ordered from Congress Chief.........

and thats why we ask these foreigners, Rahul/Sonia, why dont these two go to Italy/Europe/US and do this type of "dirty religious politics"? why they want to stick with India to organize only harms with this country?????? dont we know discriminations with minority Muslims in Europe/Italy, then why don't Digvijay make the same type of statements for the minorities of Europe/Italy in behalf of his Italian Lords, the Rahul/Sonia???? why only all these dirty politcs to harm India only, by the foreigners, to mainly help those who are in fact based in US/EU? :shoot:

=> Employers discriminate against Muslims, study finds - Home News - UK - The Independent

=> RealClearPolitics - Uncontrolled Muslim Influx a Threat to the West

=> Highest percentage of visa refusal | The Nation

=> Pakistani-Canadians: Falling below the poverty line | DAWN.COM

(for example of David Headley, we do know that Hafiz Saeed was behind 26/11 in India by using pakistanis, true. but whether he was capable enough to do so in India without help of CIA/David Headley, I can't believe in it. even Indian government is trying to find out, whether Headley was in fact a CIA's double agent? then why is there any hesitation to clearly state that India has main threat from those first who 'use' people like Hafiz Saeed as an 'arm' against India?????)

one more reason, why these b@stards want to be in India, while working in behalf of US government, hence to fulfill the national/racial/religious interests of Western nation this way, by keeping these people on the high posts of Congress, as below :usa:

=> http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ca-masjid-malegaon-blasts-alleges-sushil.html

i dont know know why the newspapers keep destroying links of their own news....:tsk:

any way, we have another link for the news about 'Batla House' as below, whose above link of Asian Age Newspaper is destroyed now, I just noticed :ranger:

=> Maneka Gandhi slams Digvijay Singh for terming Batla house encounter as fake , AniNews.in

We At Least know that Digvijay/Shinde, along with Rahul/Sonia know these terrorist groups

I just discussed that I was in Australia and so many things were going on and at the same time we heard statement of Mr Digvijay Singh about the Hindu groups being involved in Mumbai attack, sometimes in early 2010, i remember. and the very first question we had that time, "why Digvijay Singh didn't say the same to Congress party which is in power since 2004? why did he say after the happening of Mumbai Attack, which could be avoided as he "knows" who are those Hindu groups who have running terrorist camps in India to do so?????"

and then we asked, "what action were taken, other than making just statements and then Rahul/Sonia come on the front of general election with related publicity???" we mean to ask, as discussed in Sydney too that time, "what his statement means for, the man who has served as even Chief Minister of MP also??? will the Indian government take the proper action, commando raids etc on these terrorist camps, or, they are just preparing ground for the next election???? do these "inner" information kept by the men of Sonia/Rahul, be used by the government agencies of India, or, they are waiting for the next Mumbai attack to occur again???"

these b@stards need to be either punished or they must prove the "source" of key information they have, how did they find Hindu groups being involved in different blasts, and Mumbai Attacks, and who are these certain groups and where exactly they run these terrorist camps?
a clear purpose of my this post was to ask just one question, "why do they want to continue living in India?" for using people like Digvijay Singh for organizing hindu-muslim riots? or, for helping Bangladeshis enter in India, and hence throw South Eastern States in Sectarian War this way? or, running this ongoing most corrupt government of India since its independence???????

i mean, first they got this position after 'un-natural' deaths of all those who could claim to be Heir of Congress, and at the same time they have all the anti-national people in their pocket????? why do they want to be in India, if they only want to harm this country????

=> Maneka Gandhi slams Digvijay Singh for terming Batla house encounter as fake | The Asian Age

=> Shameless Digvijay speaks again: Claims Hindu outfits hand in Mumbai attack

=> 'Manmohan heading most corrupt govt since Independence' - Indian Express

Last edited by a moderator:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
further to the above talk, i forgot to mention that this time we had few soldiers who sacrificed their lives and captured "Kasab', alive. but we won't have the same luxury next time, while considering the fact that we still have many in Team Sonia who keep claiming that Hindu Groups are running terrorist camps???? what if the same happens again but we won't get someone alive, even if 10-12 commandos again sacrifice their lives???? then, Hindu - Muslim riots in Mumbai, similar to early 90s, while Foreign Ministry of US has already kept those wanted criminals of 90s Bomb Blasts, like Dawood Abrahim under 'sting attached'???? what will you do the next time???

its simple that few people can't come in the position to destroy this big country, whether he/she from Congress or BJP or any other party...... when crime is committed, it would bring the punishment otherwise the same is very likely to be repeated, as the handlers are still somewhere....... we do need to start from somewhere in this direction, when and how, the only question is left. but its clear that few people can't come in the position to handle fate of 1.2 billion population, as guided by the foreigners, as they can't be killed :nono:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Ha Ha Ha ...

seems like some misinformed Policia's thread.... Goebbels style ultimately landing on the head of Modi

abingdonboy

Country flag
My 2 cents, homeland security starts at the ground level ie the "beat copper" and here India is woefully lacking. The typical Indian policemen is absurdly under-trained and pathetically equipped.

This is your average Indian police officer:

Compare this to the average police officer in devloped nations:

It's more than just embarrassing. It's compromising Indian national security across the board.

There are shining lights in this, Agra PD:

And let's hope this trend continues and goes to other indian PDs!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
its also because Indian police doesn't need to handle a heavily armed nation like US........
What is? Can you write a coherent sentence?

U.S. most armed country with 90 guns per 100 people | Reuters
Meaningless statistic and nothing to do with the subject here. Also, as numbers of firearms increase in US, crime rates decrease. It's a fact, Jack.

It's one thing for you to start threads in which you talk to yourself ad nauseum, but when you butt into other's threads with your nonsense, it become tedious.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
My 2 cents, homeland security starts at the ground level ie the "beat copper" and here India is woefully lacking. The typical Indian policemen is absurdly under-trained and pathetically equipped.
I would like to see lathi issued to street cops in the US.

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
boss, I do a research to find out few good points about India, please keep a record of my every post i post. thanks :thumb:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
boss, I do a research to find out few good points about India, please keep a record of my every post i post. thanks :thumb:
I will hang myself first.

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ministers-Bureaucrats ('FACES') may only represent the Systems/ the concerning departments

They are responsible to make sure that the Systems are running Properly, 'ONLY'

Minister-Bureaucrats having Arts Subjects in IAS exams-Politics can't interfere in any of the professional departments, related to engineering-economics-finance-strategic issues-defence-trade-foreign relations etc

today i was discussing that its the tax payers of India who pay taxes and the Ministers-Bureaucrats get salaries from it. they can't feed their families if they don't get salaries on time and they are always responsible to make sure that the works, they are allocated, is being done properly. and what are the works of Ministers-Bureaucrats, I discussed as below:

1; 2010, the Year when MMS became an Aircraft Engineer

I backed to Australia in May 2010 under tough circumstances and to get my personal things done, i made statement on my personal accounts, (which was meant to pass my message, in fact, but now I have come to the forums since late 2011), that I favor Super Hornet for MRCA. and i was surprised the MMS also said that he favor SH for MRCA, within a week??? no one receive me in India but they want to support me in those places like US/UK/Australia where i have no choice other than to get my personal things done 'somehow'??? no one help for me in India while heavy support for me when i back to Australia????

and I made a question, even car industries keep calling their cars on year to year to fix the problems, as technological improvements is never complete, then how a Prime Minister may understand, which front line Combat Aircraft is the most suitable for this big deal, for what US's diplomats had bet their every credibility to get this deal somehow? heavy lobbying they did, almost every month during 2010, to get this deal for US..... .. but then we also discussed that there is just one class, primary schools, where you may ask any question and the teacher is bound to answer, how birds fly/ how fish swim etc. and its mainly the primary school, which this man couldn't do properly too, similarly how he performed during the Economic Reforms in 1991 which brought down Indian Growth Rate to 5.32% for the 12 years of 1991 to 2002, while Indian growth rate was around 5.84% since 1951 to date. and the first 8.0% growth rate was achieved after 12 in 2002-03, under BJP government, in fact. we know who is this man, who now wants to become an Aircraft Engineer at the age of 80 :toilet:

India GDP Annual Growth Rate

and here, i must confirm that being an Aircraft Engineer only is not enough to take this big decision. first a 'team' of Strategic Relations' is required first to understand the Strategic Issues as only 70% tech transfer in expected with Rafale, anyhow engine of it is of average level...... with a 'team' of economics relations is to be put somewhere to under how much money is going to be invested inside India as even if $10billion is invested domestically then it will help generate jobs, the workers will then pay direct taxes, and indirect taxes too as even if you go to shops to use your salaries for the daily expanses, the shop honors pay taxes on their profits too, and the industries who produce these daily products. (it is estimated that, for every $1.0 investment, you get back around 66 cents, 66%, as direct and indirect taxes....)

2; its simple that you can't interfere in the professional works, which means for not only engineering but also strategic issues, economics, trade, foreign relations etc too for what Indian Government has different "SYSTEMS"/ the Departments/ the "Professional Teams", to do their concerned works. for example, even if Mr A.Yadav is CM, he can't just start checking different poles, wires and Transformers to fix the electricity problems. no matter which party comes in power, this issue is the same. he may hardly talk to the concerned 'secretary' of the Electricity Department, an IAS officer through Arts Education, who will then discuss the issue to the senior engineers of his department, and then the senior engineers will send the 'concerned' engineers with the technicians to deal this issue.....

3; there was a time when we used to discuss that those who can't qualify for any type of job, they finally work as either teachers of schools or work for newspapers as journalists. and its consequences we may see right now. as now we find these 'unqualified' people publishing 'wrong' news on the name of 'democracy', in return of the benefits they receive from the foreign elements. i have now got habituated to read different rankings which rank Indian women rights below Pakistan's women, and India as more violent country as it has more than 2 deaths per day, more than even Bhutan :toilet:. with 'private' information about US's/Western help for India against China in 1971 :facepalm:

and thats why I made the post as below in this thread too, "Only Those would be allowed in any talks who are qualified enough/ matured enough to participate"

4; here I also discussed about my one lecturer of UTS, Mr Hasan Akpolet of 'Quality Planning' subject who worked for SONI in Japan and he used to say that there are more than 500 Quality related education in Japan. and its not just quality but engineering too has more than 1000 areas of studies. even Share Market studies has many areas of studies, economics too is not easy, especially if we have a look on MMS... its not that being an Aircraft Engineer was enough for him to discuss Super Hornet for MRCA, but pilot's experience, manufacturing department of HAL etc, we find too many people would be responsible for Combat Aircraft selection, :toilet:

every area of studies has a proper 'structure' within any government of the world, same in India, where different teams do their works. even diplomacy is not easy, new entrants are trained for a certain country for years, just for one country, before they may get any foreign related responsibility for that particular country, while working with the 'team' he/she is part of...........

5; when I was to discuss India, i clearly said that its hardly matter to the people of Lucknow, how good the airport of Sydney is, neither they are concerned with the freeways of Perth, but their own infrastructure being made in India, which will improve life of the people based in India. its the Indian Tax Payers who have to pay taxes for running the government, to pay subsidies etc to help the Indian poor, which is not shared by those Western nations who want to interfere in India :nono:. Indian Middle Class Tax Payers pay over $40billion+ just subsidies, mainly to the farmers, will the Western Middle Class Share this amount? India needs to invest over $1.0trillion+ on infrastructure by the next 5 years, will the US government pay this amount? definitely not, and "Indian Systems" have to make sure that tax money of Indian Civilians is being used properly, for the purpose to serve the common people, for what these 'FACES' receive salaries to do the concerned works. and the 'FACES' of these systems, the representatives of the concerned departments, Ministers-Bureaucrats, are only to make sure that the systems are effective, doing their work properly :india:

i demanded just one thing that, "until Indian 'voter' are provided with the equal rights with the US's/Australian voters in their democratic parliamentary elections, there can't be any interference in India by even an Australian voter like me." just one thing i want, the 'equal' 'Voting Rights' for the Indian civilians in the democratic election of US/Australia, and then only these 'elected' democratic governments of US/Australia can interfere in Indian internal affairs :wave:

the 'FACES' of a country, Ministers/Bureaucrats, who mainly have Arts Studies, are only the paid servants who do their jobs in return of the salaries they receive from the Tax Payers of a country, including India. and this also means that they will be brought on punishment if they will misuse government resources for their personal benefits..... Mr N.Rao would be taken as an example for these new faces to confirm that even being Prime Minister is not enough to avoid punishment, if they fails to comply with the laws, if they fails to do their jobs honestly, for what these ministers/bureaucrats receive salaries from the tax money of Indian civilians :thumb:

Russia's Multipolar World Vs US's World Government

Efforts for establishing a "BALANCE" in world

Further to the above discussion, today i was making a clear difference between my side with Russia, against the US's World Government, which wants to rule the world, but it doesn't share the "Equal Voting Rights" with those rest of the world including Indians, on whom the leaders of those 310million US's civilians want to 'Rule'......

the government of US, backed by EU, want to form that World Government which doesn't have "equal" voting rights with Indians in their parliamentary election, but they want to have every interference in India, to serve those US's civilians who have their leaders like Mr B.Obama......

and at the same time we have Russia on the other side, which favor Multi-Polar World, and support India and China both. we find Indian members making noise when Russia is going to sell its best Su35 aircraft to China, while the same type of noise we hear from Chinese members also when Russia not only sell its best arms to India, but it also comes with full technology transfer to India.........

and its all about dealing with two sides of politics of world. one about the US's World Government, which doesn't share "equal" voting rights in their general election by rest of the world like India, while the Russia on other side which favor 'equal' rights for Every Government on the world platform......

and one day i also reminded that, even if China and Vietnam have conflicts on oil search, then its not because Chinese communists are trying for their own pockets while Indians are trying for the democratic people of whole world. but whether China or Vietnam+India, both of these groups are trying to secure best stake in that area for good of their own people, who elected their leaders in these 3 countries to secure common interests of the people belonging to their countries.........

here, i also remember my one talk with few senior Russians in Sydney, when one senior once said that, "we would learn Chinese language, Mandarin, now." and i asked with surprise, "Chinese language?" and he said, "yes Chinese." and it again gave me a straight meaning from my Chinese friends from Malaysia+Singapore, that, "English is sign of our colonization..."

and yes, neither English is home language of India nor US Dollar is Indian currency, but if we may have Yuan as a world currency and Mandarin as a world language for the next 20 years, say, then it will definitely help of maintain a "BALANCE" in this world, which is quite important.......

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
here, its very important to post my one post of this forum as below too, to confirm the necessity of "BALANCE" in this world, as below: :thumb:

Three Steps of Western Democracy:

we first have to address the 'bottom-line" facts behind SU-India alignment during Cold War, which was then supported by all the NAM members. that is the "Neo-Colonialism", as explained at the end, which formed the basis of formation of NAM......

many people here are are often confused with communism and democracy. but they are lost with the bottom-line facts behind NAM, the "Neo-Colonism". sometimes they don't understand that if there is a dispute in Vietnam's area Oil then its not because Chinese communists are not trying for their own pockets and Indian Democratic Champions are trying for Democratic people of whole world..... but, whether communists or democratic, all are trying for the good of their own civilians only ......

I try to explain it in a simple way for the young people, in few points as below:

1st, Developing countries dont want P5s as 'Police' of the world who would keep Nuclear Weapons and do whatever they want to do in World, regardless any right or wrong. as, if a country has nuclear weapons then it can't be attacked but it can do whatever it wants to do with rest of the world. and NAM countries strongly opposed this condition of 'democracy' :shoot:

2nd, US/West want us to accept UN as "World Government" whose every system is a slave of US/West itself. P5s, the winners of WW2, want to keep Veto Power to block/stop any movement of UN, whenever P5s want. mean they have the Supreme Status in UN and then they want rest of the world to follow UN????? sorry, we dont want this type of "World Government" :wave:

3rd, US/West are right to interfere in the internal matters of other countries, to break it down on cultural level/financial level, under their White/Christian/Western belief, with a sense that they just dont recognize 'State' of a developing country. and with that, they want to buy all the corrupts of developing countries, as obviously poor countries would have high corruption. and then they blame the developing countries itself that they in fact deserve to be 'Ruled', as this is how they are corrupts/wrong etc?????? like how I asked one American member one day, AA on Indian Defence Forum, "do you know anything 'good' about India" and he couldn't answer :tsk:. as, Western Nationals are told only wrong about a developing country like India, poor/corrupts/wrong/high crime rates etc......:facepalm:

and the similar other things which can be read in different articles. we may just go through the concept of Neo-Colonialism, what it means and how it became the basis of NAM...........

=> Neocolonialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

=> Nam's Relevance in the Emerging Multipolar World and India - Mainstream Weekly

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned

we now have to give more and more strength to our systems, make them more effective, not to those few people who may result in destruction of this country. India is a country of 1.2 billion people, just few people can't harm it:nono:.... i think the time has come when examples of people like Mr PV Narshimha Rao is to be given to confirm that these people will be punished, if they will go against the interests of common people of India, even if someone is a Prime Minister like P.V.N. Rao itself....

Ministers and Bureaucrats/ Diplomats are only the "FACES" of the Society and their departments

They are only the 'paid' servants for the purpose of their job

my above post has a simple meaning that, "President-PM-Ministers, including bureaucrats/diplomats are nothing but the paid servants to serve the people who feed them by taxes. they are only the 'faces' of the society-departments, they belong to, and for the purpose to serve the people who have appointed them, the common civilians........"

and the time any of the 'face' of their concerned departments doesn't do his/her work, he/she would be straight kicked, punished for violating the concerning laws related to his/her job, no matter which party comes in power, and who is the PM-President-Minister-Secretary etc :wave:

India needs to give more and more strength to its systems, which would be more linked with each others to achieve the common goal, and these 'faces' are responsible to make sure that they represent the 'systems', which are for the purpose to serve the common public of India, for what they receive salaries :india:

i would like to confirm that my concept that, "few people can't be the reason for destruction of this big country." is mainly inspired by letter of Mr Gandhi to Mr S.C.Bose as below, staing, "India will rise and fall by the quality of the sum total of her many millions." as below :india:

SELECTED LETTERS FROM SELECTED WORKS OF MAHATMA GANDHI

To Subhash Chandra Bose

Birla House,
New Delhi,
2-4-1939

My dear Subhash,

I have yours of 31st march as also the previous one. You are quite frank and I like your letters for the clear enunciation of your views.

The view you express seem to be so diametrically opposed to those of the others and my own that I do not see any possibility of bridging them. I think that such school of thought should be able to put forth its views before the country without any mixture. And if this is honestly done, I do not see why there should be any bitterness engaging in civil war.

What is wrong is not the differences between us but loss of mutual respect and trust. This will be remedied by time which is the best healer. If there is real non-violence in us, there can be no civil war and much bitterness.

Taking all things into consideration, I am of opinion that you should at once form your own Cabinet fully representing your views. Formulate your programme definitely and put it before the forthcoming A. I. C. C. If the Committee accepts the programme all will be plain-sailing and you should be enabled to prosecute it unhampered by the minority. If on the other hand your programme is not accepted you should resign and let the committee choose it president. And you will be free to educate the country along your lines.:ranger: I tender this advice irrespective of Pandit pant's resolution.

My prestige does not count. It has an independent value of its own. When my motive is suspected or my policy or programme rejected by the country, the prestige must go. India will rise and fall by the quality of the sum total of her many millions. Individuals, however high they may be, are of no account except in so far as they represent the many millions. Therefore let us rule it out of consideration.

I wholly dissent from your view that the country has been never so violent as now. I smell violence in the air I breath. But the violence has pout on a subtle form. Our mutual distrust I a bad form of violence. The widening gulf between Hindus and Mussalmans points to the same thing. I can give further illustrations.

We seem to differ ad to the amount of corruptions in the Congress. My impression is that it is in the increase. I have been pleading for the past many months for a thorough scrutiny.

In these circumstances I se no atmosphere of non-violent mass action. An ultimatum without effective sanction is worse than useless.

But as I have told you that I am an old man perhaps growing timid and over-cautious and you have youth before you and reckless optimism born of youth. I hope you are right. I am wrong. I have the firm belief that the Congress as it is today cannot deliver goods, cannot offer civil disobedience worth the name. Therefore if your prognosis is right, I am s back and played out as the generalissimo of Satyagraha.

I am glad you have mentioned the little Rajkot affair. It brings into prominent relief the different angles from which we look at things. I have nothing to repent of in the steps I have taken I connection with it. I feel that it has great national importance. I have not stopped civil disobedience in the other States for the sake of Rajkot. But Rajkot opened my eyes. It showed me the way. I am not in Delhi for my health. I am reluctantly in Delhi awaiting the Chief Justice's decision. I hold it to be my duty to be in Delhi till the steps to be taken in due fulfillment of the Viceroy's declaration in his last wire to me are finally taken. I may not run any risk. If I was invited the Paramount Power to do its duty, I was bound to be in Delhi to see that the duty as fully performed. I saw nothing wrong in the Chief Justice being appointed the interpreter of the document whose meaning was put in doubt by the Thakor Sahib. By the way, Sir Maurice will examine the document not in his capacity as Chief Justice but as a trained jurist trusted by the Viceroy. By accepting the Viceroy's nominee as judge, I fancy I have shown both wisdom and grace and what is more important I have increased the Vice regal responsibility in the matter,

Though we have discussed sharp differences of opinion between us, I am quite sure that our private relations will not suffer in the least. If they are from the heart, I believe they are, they will bear the strain of these differences.

Love

BAPU

Mahatma Gandhi : Selected Letters

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Those who are threatening are threatened the most

the news as below is a very positive step to provide Homeland Security, to put a grip over those who are working in behalf of the foreign governments to destroy this country :india:

=> Coalgate: don't share information with government, Supreme Court warns CBI | NDTV.com

these traitors, along with the western spy Sonia, might have helped the CIA agent, David Headley, during Mumbai attack also, as below:

http://www.awaminews.com/indian-government-was-behind-parliament-mumbai-attacks/

David Headley, who was a CIA agent in fact

Was David Headley a double agent, serving the US and ISI simultaneously? - Times Of India

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
A Nation is Made When Few People are Killed

=>

the news above again confirm that Supreme Court always doubt on the CBI and other government agencies of India with blames that they are helping criminals survive in Coalgate case, along with their involvements with those western governments like US/UK, who have been enemies of this country. (and its worth mentioning that this Im directly related to this coal scam...)

this 8 month old news and many other similar news do confirm that the people like Sonia/Rahul/Manmohan/Pranab can't be trusted, and its not just me but even the Supreme Court understands the same. (im the main witness of all these crimes organized against this country and im always brought in the position to run from India during last 2 years of my stay? even if i came here many times since 2005 itself, no one received, but im always made in the position to leave this country????????) until these people face proper trial, are sent behind the bars so that the government agencies may then do their work properly, giving more time to these people only means to help them survive somehow, someway. those who have committed crimes to help the enemies of this country, are using the government resources itself to survive, and its made clear by the Supreme Court of India many times that whether CBI or other government agencies, all are behind cleaning up the mess to help these people walk away safe...... :tsk:

=> Coalgate: don't share information with government, Supreme Court warns CBI | NDTV.com

(and the way im being threatened for so long by the men of these traitors, its clear that the main Witness of this whole Coalgate scam, myself, who also knows the Mumbai attack dramas and other bomb plots in this country during 2006 to 2012, its all means that these criminals behind these crimes want to get some time this way, keep me quite/ threatened somehow someway, to get enough time to cover up the crimes they committed to help the enemy governments... or, make me in the position to run to western nations finally, im always made in this position??????)

Indian Government Was Behind Parliament & Mumbai Attacks - Awaminews

Was David Headley a double agent, serving the US and ISI simultaneously? - Times Of India

and today i demanded the Indian Military to put 5000 troops in Indian Parliament and send these people to police custody and a proper trail would then be done over them. there is no meaning of keeping those people in power who are handling the government resources to remove the evidence, threaten the main witness of these crimes, the myself???? a proper military interference would be required soon to make sure that these people are brought on the Indian laws, to face trial, without misusing the government agencies to remove evidence.....

in fact its the shame that even the Supreme Court can't trust these people, who are blamed for Mumbai attack type things too, along with the biggest ever scam, the Coalgate, but Indian Military hasn't taken any step yet????? these people may be put on trial for that certain period and a new election may then be called within just 3-4 months from now. but how keeping these people in power is justified in either way, to help them remove the evidence of the serious crimes they have committed to date????

Indian Military can't justify its position, if they don't take any step in this direction to bring these people under proper trial, and hence to organize a new fair election soon. and yes, the nation is made when few people are killed, and we hope to see progress in this direction too, to at least kill few main enemies of this country like Rahul/ Sonia :india:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles