Hatf IX (NASR) ballistic missile

Rahul92

Who is comparing it with Vintage Russian Junk, by the way what is the contribution of DORDO in this Mijjile other then Paint & Polish ?
I really feel petty about you as u think every part of Russia made is junk & I can tell u that u might even say F-16 is greater PAK-FGFA

rizwan78

Country flag
I believe it's time that we removed the restriction on the word P**i.
Weak Up kid..........we are hearing this from your side since 1947, this can only proved the theory that ( barking dogs never bites)

Rahul92

You have any thing on your bag is made from Israel & russia, so why are you shouting here ? go & get these useless system after all every country has right to milk your Govt who dont have food to feed the poors
Oh yeah if u think every indian arm is from Israel & Russia just tell me how we made tejas,Agni,prithvi,nag,arjun e & the list can go one for years & years and i can say u r each & every piece of arms to technology are made of cheap chinese tech

Rahul92

Weak Up kid..........we are hearing this from your side since 1947, this can only proved the theory that ( barking dogs never bites)
yeah yeah u got my point u can just bark & bark to show off

A.V.

You have any thing on your bag is made from Israel & russia, so why are you shouting here ? go & get these useless system after all every country has right to milk your Govt who dont have food to feed the poors
[hl]Please do reply in a civil manner there is no need to troll discuss the military significance , if you post this way without provocation then members will reply back in kind so we appreciate freedom of expression dont misuse it.[/hl]

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Pakistan test fired a nuclear-capable, surface-to-surface ballistic missile "Nasr" on Tuesday. According to ISPR, multi tube Hatf-9 (Nasr) missile can hit targets at 60 kilo-meter.

'Nasr can carry nuclear warheads with high accuracy,' the military said in a statement, adding the test had been successful.

"The missile has been developed to add deterrence value to Pakistan's strategic weapons development programme at shorter ranges," it said, adding that "this quick response system addresses the need to deter evolving threats".
http://www.aaj.tv/2011/04/pakistan-successfully-test-fires-ballistic-missile-nasr/
Is this some kind of a joke?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The related matter here regarding Half-9 is already discussed ..

Other than that, the thread is useless...

Is this some kind of a joke?
Wrong weapon, At wrong place, At Wrong time..

Last edited:

rizwan78

Country flag
Oh yeah if u think every indian arm is from Israel & Russia just tell me how we made tejas,Agni,prithvi,nag,arjun e & the list can go one for years & years and i can say u r each & every piece of arms to technology are made of cheap chinese tech
who said you made it ? we said you assumable it like Hero Hunda, Suzuki Bjaj,

Rahul92

who said you made it ? we said you assumable it like Hero Hunda, Suzuki Bjaj,
okay let's see
Hero Honda - Honda group has 54% stake in it & all the models produced in this company are developed from R&D established in India and manufactured vehicles are even exported . now hero group is decided to take over the whole organisation

Bajaj - It had partnership with Kawasaki for less than 10 years it also exports its models to other countries

and list goes on

and remember all the goods available in India are made in India acting under its respective MNC unlike you country which can just import & assemble those so go get some knowledge

rizwan78

Country flag
[hl]Please do reply in a civil manner there is no need to troll discuss the military significance , if you post this way without provocation then members will reply back in kind so we appreciate freedom of expression dont misuse it.[/hl]
Stop Trolling................Do indicate me where i am wrong

amitkriit

Yes, it is joke with nuclear warhead.......:wave:
Oh yes this rocket will be used to turn Pakistan into Nuclear wasteland, so that no living creature will ever dare to venture into the "Land of pure". All Pakistanis will wear Burqa, so they will remain protected from the radioactivity.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Rizwan,

And what have you to offer?

We have the money.

It is our religious duty to give alms.

Let us help you.

Sorry AV, you may delete this after Rizwan sees it.

smartindian

Country flag
This little Missile have evaporated your CSD dream, This missile is meant for those who ever try to enter our Pak land, for you Junta we have enough of Nukes to throw, & we will keep throwing until we assure there are no living creatures left except Cacroches..................
throwing nuke inside your own territory ? so that land of pure will become land of cockroaches :thumb:

Param

throwing nuke inside your own territory ? so that land of pure will become land of cockroaches :thumb:
Land of pure my a$$. What is Pakistan? A failed state on all counts. So shameless that they allow Foreign troops to kill their own citizens in return for money. Haven't these guys seen a map.Idiots are comparing with a country four times there size in area and even bigger in population. If not for their nukes it would not take too long for our forces to enter deep inside their country. Their most populous cities are not far from the border.

A.V.

[hl]Dear Members Dont feed trolls they will die a natural death wondering[/hl]

pankaj nema

Country flag
Rizwan

Pakistanis are the biggest scumbags on earth .
But they LOVE to and want to live.

So please keep this Nuclear blackmailing in your dreams
Because this bluffing will not help you for ever

And when you people are doing such a fine job of ruining your country in all possible ways why should we disturb you

When somebody ( ie pakistan ) is committing suicide what is the need to kill it

amitkriit

There is a great chance of such micro-nukes falling into wrong hands. India must keep a close eye on this development.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Rizwan, you dont even know what a ballistic missile is and how it works. You need to learn quite a bit, if you are interested in that is. All you are doing is just troll with nothing intellectual to add.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles