Hatf IX (NASR) ballistic missile

chex3009

Country flag
Lat time Babur cruise missile was tested from a canistered

At lest you should admire that Chines & even north korian Tech is lot more better then the fire crackers that you guys have, often wondering how you are able to launch a GSLV when you have never able to made a single workable missile that will works at the time of need
The term "technology" can't be in any way related to terms "China" and "North Korea", So you are free to bash around, if you like but no one will buy your thoughts not only here, but any where else too.

rizwan78

Country flag
The term "technology" can't be in any way related to terms "China" and "North Korea", So you are free to bash around, if you like but no one will buy your thoughts not only here, but any where else too.
Wahhh mate.....Russian junks are not that on par with them, sorry for the day when half of your population has been nuked by your own missiles those who fail to reach Pak

Last edited:

Param

Wahhh mate.....Russian junks are not that on par with them, sorry for the day when half of your population has been nuked by your army missiles those who fail to reach Pak
I just wish last years floods in Pakistan were bigger.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Wahhh mate.....Russian junks are not that on par with them, sorry for the day when half of your population has been nuked by your own missiles those who fail to reach Pak
Are you an astrologer? We had our sticks pretty much inside your pants in 71, when we pulled them back, what came out is known as Bangalesh today - your better half. So don't think we cannot reach Pakistan.
Rizwan argue sensibly and with reason - do not resort to trolling. We are still waiting for the correct link by the way.

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

p2prada

Tactical nuclear strike is best left to the air force. I wonder what they hope to achieve with a BM that has a range less than our artillery.

The only advantage I am looking at is its capability at mass production in order to overwhelm our ABM capability in the theatre level. If that is the case then this will be a cheap counter measure for ABM. All they have to do is claim it is nuclear capable. Use decoys with real nukes in them and the majority with conventional warheads. This will force us to use our full ABM capability against NASR.

I guess more Barak orders are in the offing.

Even with a payload of 500Kg, wonder how big the missile actually is in order to fit a miniaturized warhead. Dimensions will give all the clues we need.

Param

Would Iron dome be good against this 'Nasr' ?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Tactical nuclear strike is best left to the air force. I wonder what they hope to achieve with a BM that has a range less than our artillery.

The only advantage I am looking at is its capability at mass production in order to overwhelm our ABM capability in the theatre level. If that is the case then this will be a cheap counter measure for ABM. All they have to do is claim it is nuclear capable. Use decoys with real nukes in them and the majority with conventional warheads. This will force us to use our full ABM capability against NASR.

I guess more Barak orders are in the offing.

Even with a payload of 500Kg, wonder how big the missile actually is in order to fit a miniaturized warhead. Dimensions will give all the clues we need.
ABM still hasn't find place in current Indian nuclear doctrine. Once they throw a BM with whatever range or whatever warhead (we do not know) you will retaliate with overwhelming force. Intercepting it would be a second priority. Even if we be able to master ABM technology the deterrence will fail once your radar detected a BM coming at you.

rizwan78

Country flag
Are you an astrologer? We had our sticks pretty much inside your pants in 71, when we pulled them back, what came out is known as Bangalesh today - your better half. So don't think we cannot reach Pakistan.
Rizwan argue sensibly and with reason - do not resort to trolling. We are still waiting for the correct link by the way.

Regards,
Virendra
So you shown your worth, if you check the posts you will found where the trolling starts, why not you tells me are you are astrologer to know that Pak have of won't have ? Bangladesh was separated by Bangladeshis peoples, you can never win a war on your own, and ofcourse you can never reach Pakistan, won't forget the last time have tried to pressurized us what happened then ? where was your supper dipper Army & Technology ? Lets not forget there will be never ever war between Pakistan & India because knowledgeable person will be better aware of the facts then you & me, so stop trolling & stick to the topic........

Rahul92

I think you hardly know Russia's muscle

These are just 10 % of facts of Russia's power
Conventional arms exports $6,197,000,000.00 [1st of 40]
expenditure > % of GDP 3.74 % Time series [13th of 145]
Exports to developing nations $19,940.00 million [4th of 7]
Forces in Europe > Aircraft 2,358 [2nd of 24]
Forces in Europe > Battle Tanks 4,982 [2nd of 24]
Manpower > Availability > Males age 15-49 36,000,000 [8th of 175]
Military Capabilities > Active Troops 1,037,000 [5th of 10]
Military Capabilities > Defense Budget $40,300,000,000.00 [3rd of 10]
Military Capabilities > Tanks 22,950 [1st of 10]
personnel 1,452,000 Time series [4th of 170]

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
If Pakistan has started to think about deploying tactical battlefield nukes it can only mean that they have already lost in their mind, note that most of the arable land in pakistan lies east of the indus, this is the exact area the IBG's are charged with capturing in case of hostilities. If pakistan uses tactical nukes in such a case it shall end up destroying it's own agricultural capacity for decades to come, regardless of Indian retaliation!
Also as far as i am aware we do not have a policy of tactical retaliation our retaliation will be strategic in nature with multi-megaton yield thermonuclear/tritium boosted warheads!

The IBG's themselves will be covered in the future by CAS provided by the massive numbers of Attack helicopters we are purchasing, 22 odd imported choppers and another 200 odd homemade whirlybirds. The primary role of these helicopters shall be to fly 70-100 km in front of the actual armored spear and provide real time data to the SMERCH and pinaka batteries embedded with the units, well other than using their own HELINA to take out pesky threats like the NASR launcher, if any of these birds are shot down there are standing orders to assume enemy SAM batteries in the region and immediately retaliate with SMERCH based cluster munitions. NASR shall die even before it fires.

Param

So you shown your worth, if you check the posts you will found where the trolling starts, why not you tells me are you are astrologer to know that Pak have of won't have ? Bangladesh was separated by Bangladeshis peoples, you can never win a war on your own, and ofcourse you can never reach Pakistan, won't forget the last time have tried to pressurized us what happened then ? where was your supper dipper Army & Technology ? Lets not forget there will be never ever war between Pakistan & India because knowledgeable person will be better aware of the facts then you & me, so stop trolling & stick to the topic........
If not for your Chinese gifted nukes your country or whatever would have ceased to exist a long time ago. How shameless can you get , forgetting the thousands of Pakistanis surrendering out of fear of death in 71.

smartindian

Country flag
last time indian armed forces erased west from pakistan (west pakistan) , next time complete pakistan itself will be erased . Bangladesh and Baluchistan sounds similar, isn't it :mad2:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
If Pakistan has started to think about deploying tactical battlefield nukes it can only mean that they have already lost in their mind, .
Actually its logical if they are sticking with their nukes..

Their is nothing else they have..

last time indian armed forces erased west from pakistan (west pakistan) , next time complete pakistan itself will be erased . Bangladesh and Baluchistan sounds similar, isn't it :mad2:
Chill..:)

India don't need to attack Pakistan, Its not even a state .. :D

Let them re - organized everything and rebuilt their country which will take 50 years than we may see its as a state..

And then we may considered it as a thread..

Last edited:

Oracle

This thread needs to be in the Jokes thread. OR Rizwan, you can get some mature Pakistani posters who can write correct English and has the know how of the 60 Km stone/ rocket or whatever. Maybe they can answer what you could not.

smartindian

Country flag
No never, Iron dome is usable for only unguided rockets , no chance to hit a maneuverable missile
who told you , ok first tell me what is your speed of your missile nasr(so called missile by pakistani madarassa army) , and why are you just talking nonsense without understanding the parameters or characteristics of iron dome ABM's

Rahul92

I don't understand why these pakistan's treat nasr as a bhramos

Oracle

I don't understand why these pakistan's treat nasr as a bhramos
Pakistanis are not treating Nasr as Brahmos, since Brahmos is a cruise missile. They are treating Nasr as the LGM-30G Minuteman-III.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles