Football World Cup 2014 - Brazil

ITBP

I do not know about that. We will have to wait and watch. Well I do not believe in racism. I feel that the same thing can be said about Indians in UK,US too.
It is not Racism. Just like Arabian countries belong to Arabs only and unless Arabs invite any one to interfere no one should go there, similarly Europe belongs to White Europeans.

Europe has it's own culture and identity, it should be preserved.

For example- if we Hindus try to protect our religion from sickulars we are not communal, similarly if White Europeans try to protect their culture they are not racist. @Adux

Btw I think Europe is over representated in FIFA cup, just think there are 40+ countries in Asia yet only 4 countries are playing. Representation in FIFA cup from Africa and Asia should be increased as per rate of Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
It is not Racism. Just like Arabian countries belong to Arabs only and unless Arabs invite any one to interfere no one should go there, similarly Europe belongs to White Europeans.

Europe has it's own culture and identity, it should be preserved.

For example- if we Hindus try to protect our religion from sickulars we are not communal, similarly if White Europeans try to protect their culture they are not racist. @Adux

Btw I think Europe is over representated in FIFA cup, just think there are 40+ countries in Asia yet only 4 countries are playing. Representation in FIFA cup from Africa and Asia should be increased as per rate of Europe.
Well the Europeans do not think like you. That is why they have opened their gates to immigrants.

Although one point of yours is right. Turkey is being denied European Union membership as EU countries fear it would lead to a swarming of Turkish immigrants.

The representation is based on the total number of world cups won by that continent and the total countries that are there in the continent. Also if the representation for African/Asian countries is increased it would mean that Euro/Latin teams will have a more easier road to the semifinals. Even now they are still better than the Asian,African teams.

ITBP

Well the Europeans do not think like you. That is why they have opened their gates to immigrants.

Although one point of yours is right. Turkey is being denied European Union membership as EU countries fear it would lead to a swarming of Turkish immigrants.

The representation is based on the total number of world cups won by that continent and the total countries that are there in the continent. Also if the representation for African/Asian countries is increased it would mean that Euro/Latin teams will have a more easier road to the semifinals. Even now they are still better than the Asian,African teams.
No, Europeans opened their gate because Asians and Africans provide cheap labour, just see how Turk labourars helped to rebuild Germany.

1 thing, as in India if you are not sickular and talk about hindu intesrest media will make your life hell, in Europe if you talk about White's interest media will make your life hell.

Sickularism as is India's Hindu's problem, similarly political correctness is Europe's problem.

Ethnicity of Rape in London

Thilo Sarrazin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslims in Germany: 3 million violent Muslim attacks and 7,500 Germans killed | The Muslim Issue

Immigration Is Killing Sweden's Welfare State
@Adux try to understand problems White Europeans face from our Hindu's experience with India's minority appeasement. You will figure out then.

I guess India only can play FIFA cup football if FIFA cup is held here. Other wise not. Cricket already destroyed Hockey.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
No, Europeans opened their gate because Asians and Africans provide cheap labour, just see how Turk labourars helped to rebuild Germany.

1 thing, as in India if you are not sickular and talk about hindu intesrest media will make your life hell, in Europe if you talk about White's interest media will make your life hell.

Sickularism as is India's Hindu's problem, similarly political correctness is Europe's problem.

Ethnicity of Rape in London

Thilo Sarrazin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslims in Germany: 3 million violent Muslim attacks and 7,500 Germans killed | The Muslim Issue

Immigration Is Killing Sweden's Welfare State
@Adux try to understand problems White Europeans face from our Hindu's experience with India's minority appeasement. You will figure out then.

I guess India only can play FIFA cup football if FIFA cup is held here. Other wise not. Cricket already destroyed Hockey.

My point is the Europeans are not having problems with a multi coloured country. Why are you getting agitated for them? They are free to choose whatever type of country they wan to live in. Who are we to guide them?

As for football yes, cricket has indeed destroyed all other sports here.

ITBP

My point is the Europeans are not having problems with a multi coloured country. Why are you getting agitated for them? They are free to choose whatever type of country they wan to live in. Who are we to guide them?

As for football yes, cricket has indeed destroyed all other sports here.
They are having problems, but just cant express it in fear of being tagged of racist etc like we Hindus of India.

@abhi_the _gr8_maratha indeed these are true.

I will be unhappy if Nederlands dont win now cup, they play very good football and they deserve 1 cup.

apple

I will be unhappy if Nederlands dont win now cup, they play very good football and they deserve 1 cup.
Would be nice for the Dutch to finally the win the final. But, sport tends not to be nice. Saw the Dutch against Australia and Australia scored twice and really should have scored a third. Conceeding three goals to Australia isn't the form of champion sides

Ajesh

Feel Suarez ban is a bit harsh. He is very passionate player and that can happen with them. And at the end, As Maradona says, He didnt kill anybody. World Cup will be a bit poorer without him.

Adux

Country flag
Virendra,

Why dont you start deleting racist posts, like that of that gasbag ITBP, Certain race players are better...lol..what useless.
Indians are better to Cricket, because we have a culture of cricket, we are shit at football, because we dont have a culture of it here. Juvenile effin idiots!

ITBP

@ITBP , there is special thread for jokes, you can post all this there
You feel completely pissed off when Christian missionaries convert Hindus and Muslims change India's demography. Then why you oppose whites as racist?

As we Hindus have full right to protect our culture from others with out being tagged fanatic, similarly Whites of Europe have full right to protect their culture with out being tagged racist.

We Hindus and Europeans are just rider of same boat.

On topic- Chiellini defends Suarez: Ban is excessive - Goal.com

Even Chelini whom Suarez bite, he said Suarez's ban is excessive.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Brazil 0-7 till now and 10 mins remains.

Worst ever performance of Brazil.

sob

Mod
Country flag
So Brazil gets a face saver.
Final score 7-1

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Germany vs. Brazil
More like Germany rapes Brazil at the Brazilian home.
1- ----ing 7 :D
Brazil's worst ever defeat in world cup. The crowd was booing Brazil by the later part of first half, by the 70th minute the Brazil fans were cheering the Germans :lol: :lol:

Klose is now the highest FIFA world cup scorer with 16 goals. :thumb: :thumb:
Watch out for Muller, he's got 5 goals this world cup and 5 in the previous.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles