Demystification of the Islamic Rule in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJSINGH

Look mate, your post was okay, but you equated Islam to it, You made it sound like its because of Islam that the temples were demolished, its because of Islam that India was conquered! Why see everything from a Religious pov? Dont you have a life out of Religion or do you think on Religious lines 24/7/365
some rulers did use islam to bring about destruction , some used wrong or right interpretaion of islam to subjugate native population and some rulers did it because they were bigoted

Oracle

/\/\/\ Now I know, how you reached 765 posts. Keep going.:)

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
once again nothing is wrong in my first post not even histroy wise , what i am objecting is about "distorted history" and well the other side is here
you say history is distorted coz you have not read history books properly and you udham sing story proves it.Go read the medieval india history texts of NCERT you'll come to know about the massacres during slave dynasties.If indian history books talks about good about muslim rules then they dont shy about projecting the bad of muslim rules...read about the aurangzeb's march into deccan...then how can you say that you studied distorted history...Let me give you example of distorted history which we are made to believe is true........

Prathviraj chauhan defeated ghauri 12 times was defeated in 13th battle..infact there were only 2 battle between chauhan and ghauri in first one ghauri was defeated and captured in second vhauhan lost.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
so lets agree with some common points here
1- History taught in school is highly distorted, it shows only one side of it.
Correct statement is selective reading is harmful to entire society.

2. Destruction did take place on never before scale during the rulers mentioned in the first post.
Better statement is Real World has been very bad , it is bad & it might be bad in future.

3-No use of digging out the past ,however due to understand of history,future is made better , so it is imperitive to know the past.
History has taught very well already. Biased views are for un-brained mammals. So drop the selective reading for better future.

4-Mass slaughter of hinds did take place under rulers ( except Akhbar)
Actually Mass slaughter of population (irrespective of their religion) takes place in regional power games.

5-whatever Muslim Rulers did does not mean that Islam is bad religion , although it is hard to shrug off this conclusion
that is why word Islam should be carefully used in the entire first post & the Title of the thread.

Last edited:

AJSINGH

you say history is distorted coz you have not read history books properly and you udham sing story proves it.Go read the medieval india history texts of NCERT you'll come to know about the massacres during slave dynasties.If indian history books talks about good about muslim rules then they dont shy about projecting the bad of muslim rules...read about the aurangzeb's march into deccan...then how can you say that you studied distorted history...Let me give you example of distorted history which we are made to believe is true........

Prathviraj chauhan defeated ghauri 12 times was defeated in 13th battle..infact there were only 2 battle between chauhan and ghauri in first one ghauri was defeated and captured in second vhauhan lost.
only aurangzeb , there are many others my friend , history books say is that auranzeb was bigoted but thats not it

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
well yeh , that is why 60% of people ( who vote ) think that Sonia Gandhi is daughter-in-law of M.K Gandhi
Are you coupling the sentence by saying 60% of Indian Population should be sent to asylum since they voted for UPA??

I was refraining to ask but Whats your actual age again?

AJSINGH

dont harp around the fact that i got the undam singh fact wrong , there are many other instances that history has been distorted to never before extent

Oracle

This thread is on fire =xD

15 pages in 24 hours
And a ban coming for all the participants in here. After the ban, I will try and spend more time in Office, what will AJSINGH do? :)

AJSINGH

Are you coupling the sentence by saying 60% of Indian Population should be sent to asylum since they voted for UPA??

no what i am saying is that is the level of education of ordianry indian
i am 18 and remember it for once , i am not gona say again

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
dont harp around the fact that i got the undam singh fact wrong , there are many other instances that history has been distorted to never before extent
The point here is that you are doing selective reading of history which is harmful as nrj said.....actually i wanted to reply to that post of yous but nrj summed it beautifully...

AJSINGH

i think it is about time to end this thread , now the members have started to mock than add something usefull

AJSINGH

The point here is that you are doing selective reading of history which is harmful as nrj said.....actually i wanted to reply to that post of yous but nrj summed it beautifully...
but that selective reading is true after all .

Agantrope

NRJ, there is a seperate thread about the hacking of EVM, if possible please read, that too posted by the ajtr. :)

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
i have to prepare to go to NDA
Good NDA need some young boold to infuse life into it....But dont propagate ur passionate history like advani there coz it gonna be harmful for NDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles