CZ BREN 807 win Pakistani tender to replace Type 56 Assault Rifles

airtel

Country flag
Hey bro,
Three things:
1. Tavor is not cheaper than Bren: In fact it is one of the most expensive bullpups out there.
It costs $2600 for semi-automatic civilian version in USA, with MARS sight. India paid over $6000 for each of them with sights, spares and accessories.
http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com...nto-service-with-indian-special-forces-03080/
http://m.indiatoday.in/story/crpf-gets-israeli-made-assault-rifles-to-fight-maoists/1/158962.html (Over 2 lack per piece in 2011 $ value puts it at over $4000)

I dont know the cost of professional versions ....................I am comparing cost of civilian version of bren & civilian version of Tavor .(without accessories ) .

according to firearm Blog MSAP of Tavor is 1999$
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/06/17/iwi-us-begins-shipping-maryland-compliant-tavor-sar/

but is is available in the Market @ 1586$ http://www.quanticotactical.com/asp/itemDetail.asp?dispItemNum=5199&type=C&subCatNum=30&CMN=Rifles

according to official website , MSAP of civilian version of Bren 805 is also about 2000$ ,

i think cost of bren 806 & 807 will be around 2000$ [/QUOTE]

2. Tavors are not made in India. Zittara - OFB produced version of 9mm X-95 (version of Tavor) is lumbering along and may come out of OFB some day. Sad but true despite what mighty OFB claims on their crap website.

3. Tavor is not used in IA as widely as one would hope. It's limited to Para, CRPF, MARCOS and few SF battalions. Bren will be standard issue for Paki.

thanks bro for the Information ...............if it is not Inducted in Large NO. then License production will be costly ........& Importing few riffle is a better Idea .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Hope Private Indian companies can develop a world class riffle .

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

CZ BREN 807 has won the the Pakistani tender to replace it's Type 56 version. Talks for G3 replacement are still taking place and for that SCAR is most favorite

CZ 807 BREN has emerged as the finalist in Pakistan Army Service rifle trials to replace 7.62×39mm Chinese Type 56 rifles, ARMÁDNÍ NOVINY reported quoting Director of Military weapons in České zbrojovce, Martin Šanda. Special version CZ 807 BREN (Soviet 7.62×39mm) was offered to the Pakistan Army.

"Czech arms industry has successfully participated in the tender for the rearmament of the Pakistani army with it's CZ 807. Of the original eight candidates which met the extremely rigorous demands of the Pakistani army, there were only three finalists, including the CZ 807. For an idea of the scope of testing, I can say that the tests were conducted throughout 2016, in all weather conditions from the Himalayan glaciers, where the temperature dropped below -40° C up to the jungle or desert, where they climbed to the contrary, we recorded + 54° C, "
commented Martin Šanda, on the Pakistani tender.

"Apart from these tests conducted directly by users of the combat units and weapons, they were tested in laboratory "under applicable methodologies". CZ 807 was evaluated as the best in the context of user tests, for example, but also as the most accurate direct comparison of standardized absolute world elite. Additionally, the testing was attended throughout by CZ representatives who collected valuable data for further development of service weapons. Some of them spent most of the year in Pakistan in difficult conditions," Šanda added.

View attachment 12253
View attachment 12254
@Blackwater @Indx TechStyle @Neo @Raj @rock127 @Predator707 @Bornubus
So I guess you are gonna give it to Terrorists who would use it on foreign soil or in terror camps scattered across Pakistan.

You have still not replied to any of the thread you are tagged in and now think we are scared of your toys.Anyways... it doesnt matter which gun you get since you are gonna face humiliating defeat against Indian Army.
Your Pussy Salwar-Kameez Pak Army is just a bunch of Hijras. :basanti:

abdul_razak_ali_artan_osu.jpg

Let's put in good use asap :yo:
Yeah since your Pussy Pak Army can't fight Indian Army directly you are gonna give it to your Terrorists.
Those Terrorists would be killed like Pigs :flypig: and buried on Indian soil. :rip:

Indian Army kills Pakis2.jpg

Some Pussy Pak Army soldiers in Ladies Salwar would be killed in Sir G Kal strikes inside PoK as well.

Pigs DSCF0394 - Copy.jpg

Zarvan

tackle what???? can you please elaborate.

sorry we cant tackle money despite 50 billion dallar defence budget.

we take 40 yrs to decide and develop a tank still order 400+ T-90 from russia:laugh::laugh:

30 yrs to decide howitzer:pound::pound::pound:

20 saal to decide 126 MMRCA but buying only 36:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Alcotan-100 and C-90 rocket launchers from Spanish firm Instalaza, offered to be produced under license in Pakistan by Metal Works Pvt Ltd

Zarvan

So I guess you are gonna give it to Terrorists who would use it on foreign soil or in terror camps scattered across Pakistan.

You have still not replied to any of the thread you are tagged in and now think we are scared of your toys.Anyways... it doesnt matter which gun you get since you are gonna face humiliating defeat against Indian Army.
Your Pussy Salwar-Kameez Pak Army is just a bunch of Hijras. :basanti:

View attachment 12301

Yeah since your Pussy Pak Army can't fight Indian Army directly you are gonna give it to your Terrorists.
Those Terrorists would be killed like Pigs :flypig: and buried on Indian soil. :rip:

View attachment 12302

Some Pussy Pak Army soldiers in Ladies Salwar would be killed in Sir G Kal strikes inside PoK as well.

View attachment 12299
You got beating of lifetime. You just issued tender for new Sniper Rifle in which you have admitted you lost 25 soldiers by our Snipers and Mortar fire not to mention the daily beating you are getting by the hands of Kashmiris. So don't start that debate and focus on the topic here. Which is Pakistan is replacing its Type 56 with CZ 807 BREN and is negotiating with FN and Berreta for replacement for G3. For G3 I am hoping SCAR H would wins

Reactions: Neo

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
For G3 I am hoping SCAR H would wins
Why are you hoping, dirty mullah jihadis like yourself will still be given a beat up AK47 and a suicide vest and sent over as gun fodder for Indian troops :pound::pound::bounce::bounce:

Zarvan

Why are you hoping, dirty mullah jihadis like yourself will still be given a beat up AK47 and a suicide vest and sent over as gun fodder for Indian troops :pound::pound::bounce::bounce:
Yes well that beat up AK 47 just took out your 7 soldiers at the recent attack didn't it ?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Yes well that beat up AK 47 just took out your 7 soldiers at the recent attack didn't it ?
Every dog has their day. Indian Army 5400 martyred in Kashmir, 21000 Mullah jihadis pork fried till date :biggrin2:

Zarvan

Every dog has their day. Indian Army 5400 martyred in Kashmir, 21000 Mullah jihadis pork fried till date :biggrin2:
You have lost 4500 soldiers since 2015 by our hands

Over 4,500 soldiers killed along LoC in Pak firing since 2001: Army
Army's response to RTI filed by Pankaj Darve revealed that post Kargil conflict, as many as 4,675 soldiers have lost their lives along the LoC in ceasefire violations by Pakistan.
SHARES
Aditi Raja | Vadodara | Published:November 5, 2016 5:22 am

More than 4,500 soldiers have lost their lives in ceasefire violations along the LoC in Jammu & Kashmir since 2001, the Army said in reply to an application filed under RTI. The reply to the RTI application, filed on September 22, is dated October 26 and signed by CPIO of the Army, based on the query of Vadodara-based activist Pankaj Darve.

It revealed that post Kargil conflict, as many as 4,675 soldiers have lost their lives along the LoC in ceasefire violations by Pakistan. The RTI reply does not reveal the number of instances of ceasefire violations reported in the last 15 years.

It also stated that as many as 1,174 army personnel have been killed in instances of terror attacks like the one in Pathankot in January this year. According to the official figures, as many as 7,908 terror instances have occurred since 2001.

Darve said, “Ever since the Uri terror attack in September, there has been much noise around the ongoing ceasefire violations. I filed the RTI to understand what the armed forces have faced in the last few years since Kargil (conflict). The figures are shocking and indicate that we lose our jawans more frequently in ceasefire violations than we are told. I plan to write to the government to make all these instances known to the people.”
He added that the figures did not include casualties suffered by the Army in natural accidents due to treacherous terrain in various parts along the LoC, especially Siachen.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ng-loc-in-pak-firing-since-2001-army-3738096/

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत

Army's response to RTI filed by Pankaj Darve revealed that post Kargil conflict, as many as 4,675 soldiers have lost their lives along the LoC in ceasefire violations by Pakistan.
SHARES

More than 4,500 soldiers have lost their lives in ceasefire violations along the LoC in Jammu & Kashmir since 2001, the Army said in reply to an application filed under RTI. The reply to the RTI application, filed on September 22, is dated October 26 and signed by CPIO of the Army, based on the query of Vadodara-based activist Pankaj Darve.

It revealed that post Kargil conflict, as many as 4,675 soldiers have lost their lives along the LoC in ceasefire violations by Pakistan. The RTI reply does not reveal the number of instances of ceasefire violations reported in the last 15 years.

It also stated that as many as 1,174 army personnel have been killed in instances of terror attacks like the one in Pathankot in January this year. According to the official figures, as many as 7,908 terror instances have occurred since 2001.

Darve said, “Ever since the Uri terror attack in September, there has been much noise around the ongoing ceasefire violations. I filed the RTI to understand what the armed forces have faced in the last few years since Kargil (conflict). The figures are shocking and indicate that we lose our jawans more frequently in ceasefire violations than we are told. I plan to write to the government to make all these instances known to the people.”
He added that the figures did not include casualties suffered by the Army in natural accidents due to treacherous terrain in various parts along the LoC, especially Siachen.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ng-loc-in-pak-firing-since-2001-army-3738096/
so you guys have loads of supply of brainwashed goat fucking jihadis who are willing to give up anything to enjoy 72 hoors, i don't understand one thing, you guys fuck goats, sheep and camels but expect 72 hoors:basanti::basanti: after death, i mean how does this works out. i think even Allah shows them his middle finger when they expect those 72 virgins from him.:pound::pound::pound:and instead offer them pigs.:rofl:

Zulfiqar Khan

Can we not turn this into an insult competition... ; let's say on topic.

@Zarvan - just ignore trolls; there is a block feature for a reason.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

SHARES

I know reading comprehension isn't a strong suite for Madrassa educated pigs like yourself but read your own source again. :pound:

Rahul Singh

Country flag
I want to say something but i am thinking what to say? What so special about a purchase of assault rifle? Special would have been if some small country like Pakistan had come up with a design of its own which at least does the job.

Anyway good for Pakistan(we love when they spent on purchase from abroad other than Chinese). In some time we will have our own Multi Cal. assault rifle loosely called MCIWS. And it will be a decent achievement because it is our own design.

Zarvan

Baktar Shikan looks better

Baktar Shikan comes in category of Anti Tank weapons I mean like HJ 12 and TOW and other but these are in category of RPG 7 and other stuff. They are modern ones and good for a soldier to carry. Can be of great help against enemy bunkers and other systems. Secondly SAAB also displayed its Carl Gaustav during IDEAS 2016

Zarvan

I want to say something but i am thinking what to say? What so special about a purchase of assault rifle? Special would have been if some small country like Pakistan had come up with a design of its own which at least does the job.

Anyway good for Pakistan(we love when they spent on purchase from abroad other than Chinese). In some time we will have our own Multi Cal. assault rifle loosely called MCIWS. And it will be a decent achievement because it is our own design.
I am pretty sure your Army is not interested in MICWS and they are going for some foreign Assault Rifle.

Zarvan

I think Pakistanis lost more if not equal number of soldiers. I read somewhere a statement by Gen. Bakshi that we beat them so much they asked for a ceasefire in 2003.
We never asked for a ceasefire. It was you who in 2002 lost around 2000 soldiers without any major war.You General Bakshi is a known liar

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I think Pakistanis lost more if not equal number of soldiers. I read somewhere a statement by Gen. Bakshi that we beat them so much they asked for a ceasefire in 2003.
This is Zarwan Ali, the resident Mard-e-Momin Mullah jihadi. He thinks that Paki soldiers cannot be killed by Indians, they are invincible and their bunkers are dug 1000ft underground and reinforced by 1000 tonnes of concrete and protected by Allah. :crazy: :rofl:

I don't know why Pakis get happy and celebrate this link about Indian casualties, it can be used to get a rough estimate of their own casualties as well. Too bad they can't file an RTI application, Bajwa will have a laughing fit and toss it into the trashcan. :pound::pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles