Cow meat export banned!

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
We should best ignore them....the young IIT gen has nothing to do with these goons...... while they are not religious , they don't fall for these hit jobs either.
5 comments therein, all of them lambasting the sloots. me likey!
want some solid retribution to 'grace' them!

blueblood

sick, old animals are never used for meat production. The best meat comes from the young and the healthy.

obviously not a single one engaged in slaughtering cows, not even in Kerala, but a surprising number involved with buffalo meat.
The answer begins at the Hallmark/Westland slaughterhouse in Chino, California. In 2007, a Humane Society investigator went undercover there and filmed "downers," cows too sick or injured to walk, dragged by chains and pushed by forklifts to the kill floor. (The Obama administration has since banned the slaughter of downer cows, which pose a higher risk of having mad cow disease.)

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/terrible-price-ag-gag-laws-article-1.1346292

....................................................................................................

1) In India, cattle slaughtered is almost exclusively old and sick.

2) If you want to stem beef consumption, spread the videos on social network of old, sick and nearly dead cattle being slaughtered in the most unhygienic conditions possible. Most of those elitist beef lovers will it up right that instant. Having been there but not inside one of those slaughterhouses, I can assure you, most of them will puke their guts out. It is not your average butcher shop.

Last edited:
Country flag
@Rowdy

There is no hypocrisy in this? It seems to favor one animal over another . I was shocked when I saw this. Seems contradictory regardless of the animal?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
@Rowdy

There is no hypocrisy in this? It seems to favor one animal over another . I was shocked when I saw this. Seems contradictory regardless of the animal?
Well by that logic we should be 100% veggies..... but that won't work.

Country flag
Well by that logic we should be 100% veggies..... but that won't work.
Most diets in many countries has a religious source. So we cannot justify it to be within religious beliefs by choosing one animal over another. What people eat is a whole different matter and their choice. Many self professed vegetarians I met eat eggs on a daily basis.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
the ban applied in states (as well as mentioned in the doc in the OP) doesn't cover water-buffaloes/carabeef, while slaughter of (buffalo or other cattle) calves is subject to prior permission (AFAIR).
[personally would really like this esp. the latter part to also be trashed w.i.e.].

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
this is a terrific news! and requires a celebration of sorts, more because of the potential of causing a mass pseudo-heartburn in the masses of pseudo-liberals & faded Hindus!
one big feather in the Modi govt.'s cap (not 'skull'cap).

@Rowdy - that vid is of PM during the pre-election times, denouncing 'pink revolution' & revealing subsidies on meat-export?! (didn't play it yet).

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad - bindra sr. is a meat exporter?
Building a private shooting range needs a lot of money!!

prohumanity

Country flag
Well...one advantage of NOT eating meat is ..Good Health. Its proven beyond doubt that meat causes Cancers..of all kinds.

Riddler_22

I have no issues with people opting for veg life style ,it's their choice.But what pisses me off is the moral high stand vegetarians take and the way some of them view meat eaters as if we are bunch uncivilized and cruel people.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I have no issues with people opting for veg life style ,it's their choice.But what pisses me off is the moral high stand vegetarians take and the way some of them view meat eaters as if we are bunch uncivilized and cruel people.
I'm not opposed to meat eaters only beef eaters.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Yes, non-veg are bunch of crooks and uncivilized people without empathy!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles