Cong tears into PM's foreign policy

Zebra

Country flag
Yes I watched the video, ur right abt yechury and he deserves it :) . Do you believe what he was saying about east pakistan is true that creation of mukti bahini has nothing to do with ground revolution against then west pakistan. Sounds like bull but want ur opinion.
Sir, that is a million dollar question.

On other hand this guy is providing names of the places in Soviet Russia, where those Bangla people got training in past.

What say.........!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
how do you deal with them? or do you deal with them?
i want to create a thread where we could compile propag@ndu countering info on various issues for mutual benefit, so that we can use those in our personal battles with the ignorant & the malicious. one can also ask in there any info to counter and demolish any (specific) propag@ndu to which others can reply on how and what to say/write to deliver an effective roundhouse kick (and may be also jump in as reinforcements to deliver fatal counter-blows as and when possible & time permits).
My favorite way to deal with such idiots is to drag them to Assam illegal migration issue without any proofs at first, when countered with usual "you are lying" rhetoric I quote SC judgments and many other links including Hazarika Commission's report and census, Rohit Vemula's threat to the SC, Congressi Diggy on "26-11 RSS's Conspiracy" to declare Hindus Terrorists, Left's idelogy and connection with Congress are my favorites points ;). And so the usual rhetorics on inflation and other trivial matters exaggerated by Congis become useless.

raja696

Sir, that is a million dollar question.

On other hand this guy is providing names of the places in Soviet Russia, where those Bangla people got training in past.

What say.........!
Yes may be half truth is more dangerous than a lie... this proves it. It maybe true India took help of soviets to train mukti bahini to defeat west pakistan committing atrocities in then east pakistan. It could be a trained revolutionary unit. Thats because i get vague answer soviets helping us encircling usa en uk ac carries with subs.

Btw way this guy is head of propagandists, defected to USA probably licking the wounds of usa en uk after the war for his acceptance and portray India as soviets slave en evil with its religion. But few things he spoke are absolutely right about India regarding soviets influence en our leftist traitors . he twisted few facts more than his tongue can... thats what i am suspicious about sir.

Zebra

Country flag
Yes may be half truth is more dangerous than a lie... this proves it. It maybe true India took help of soviets to train mukti bahini to defeat west pakistan committing atrocities in then east pakistan. It could be a trained revolutionary unit. Thats because i get vague answer soviets helping us encircling usa en uk ac carries with subs.
I think it in different way.
Soviets were the brain behind it and they used India in this.
Even Tarek Fatah also tells something about those days.

Apart from this issue, I have a feeling that in those days, who were not on US side, US was happy to let them go on Soviet side.
In-fact , US pushed those countries towards Soviet side. Correct me.

Btw way this guy is head of propagandists, defected to USA probably licking the wounds of usa en uk after the war for his acceptance and portray India as soviets slave en evil with its religion. But few things he spoke are absolutely right about India regarding soviets influence en our leftist traitors . he twisted few facts more than his tongue can... thats what i am suspicious about sir.
Show me if I missed it, where he said about that red color part.......!

It is fact, that India was a Soviet's slave. I fully agree with it.
And he said he loved India, there is nothing about propaganda in it, I guess.
On top of it, I am happy to trust him.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles