Christmas in an intolerant nation--Pakistan--under the shadow of guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

blank_quest

Country flag
Re: Christmas in an intolerant nation--Pakistan--under the shadow of g

"Ž"And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. I said not to them except what You commanded me – to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness. If You should punish them – indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them – indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."

(Al Qur'an 5: 116-118).
This is an update from my friend on FB :facepalm:

blank_quest

Country flag

Indians are also in the race with Pakistan :D

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

blank_quest

Country flag

In a country where terrorism is common, guarding a church shows we are tolerant. We don't want any mishap to happen. Intolerant are those who did not save a mosque to be destroyed by the majority.
If Majority becomes intolerant Pakis will have their treat of News from India on daily basis that some mosque is destroyed at per hour rate :yuno:

Last edited:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

In a country where terrorism is common, guarding a church shows we are tolerant. We don't want any mishap to happen. Intolerant are those who did not save a mosque to be destroyed by the majority.
You know what's funny ?
Paki's destroying 30+ Temples, burning alive Hindu women's and children's and destroying their own property after they heard the news of Babri demolition and them claiming to be tolerant.

:))

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

If Majority becomes intolerant Pakis will have their treat of News from India on daily basis that some mosque is destroyed at per hour rate :D
Okay that is a relief that majority are not intolerant , that means your govt was incompetent to even stop the minority to destroy a mosque?????

You know what's funny ?
Paki's destroying 30+ Temples, burning alive Hindu women's and children's and destroying their own property after they heard the news of Babri demolition and them claiming to be tolerant.
:))
Yes many "abandoned" hindu temples were destroyed. That was coz of the fact we are the same ppl :) as bigot as you guys are. However, no Hindu woman and children burnt. In fact no touched a working hindoo temple of Lahore in Anarkali.

blank_quest

Country flag

Okay that is a relief that majority are not intolerant , that means your govt was incompetent to even stop the minority to destroy a mosque?????
You see it was a matter b/w two minorities :)) Govt is Secular so it keeps minority happy

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

You see it was a matter b/w two minorities :)) Govt is Secular so it keeps minority happy
May be :) .......

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

Yes many "abandoned" hindu temples were destroyed. That was coz of the fact we are the same ppl :) as bigot as you guys are. However, no Hindu woman and children burnt. In fact no touched a working hindoo temple of Lahore in Anarkali.
:wat:
Did ya meant all Paki Muslims are bastards, descendants of Hindus who were raped and converted by invaders ? :)
Temples were "abandoned" because of Muslim threats :sad:. Paki muslims are Martians, everyone is scared of them :sad::scared1:.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

Did ya meant all Paki Muslims are bastards, descendants of Hindus who were raped and converted by invaders ? :)
Temples were "abandoned" because of Muslim threats :sad:. Paki muslims are Martians, everyone is scared of them :sad::scared1:.
Well no I said majority Muslims on Indus Left Bank are decedent of Hindus and Sikh who converted to Islam on their free will. For example, my family reverted to Islam during Ranjit Singh time and we were sikhs !!!!! The rulers were sikhs at that time !!!!

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

Well no I said majority Muslims on Indus Left Bank are decedent of Hindus and Sikh who converted to Islam on their free will. For example, my family reverted to Islam during Ranjit Singh time and we were sikhs !!!!! The rulers were sikhs at that time !!!!

Tolaha

Just one example of a temple? There are hundreds of thousands of mosques in India and their numbers have been growing at a rapid pace (relatively speaking with respect to other religions), but you call Indians as intolerant!!!

blank_quest

Country flag

Sample too small :))

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

BTW those temples were abandon since 1947 and were residential apartments. There destruction is something I am not proud of. :) None of you Indian is sorry about the destruction of mosque. At least we are mature enough to accept our mistake and are sorry about it :) but then you Indians can not do anything wrong coz u are so advance that with your 15 years old electronic voting machines you guys can not be wrong :)

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

Just one example of a temple? There are hundreds of thousands of mosques in India and their numbers have been growing at a rapid pace (relatively speaking with respect to other religions), but you call Indians as intolerant!!!
LOL if u ask me frankly I am just pissed off by the Indians who post crap on the internet. The Indians I have met in the real life are quite mature and tolerant people. If that has offended you than I am sorry coz I consider you a tolerant person and have respect for you.

blank_quest

Country flag

BTW those temples were abandon since 1947 and were residential apartments. There destruction is something I am not proud of. :) None of you Indian is sorry about the destruction of mosque. At least we are mature enough to accept our mistake and are sorry about it :) but then you Indians can not do anything wrong coz u are so advance that with your 15 years old electronic voting machines you guys can not be wrong :)
Its NOT about give-and-take!! There is NO Equal-Equal, and don't try to show like that too. Pak took India's land and say you were mature enough to accept Mistake :))

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

Its NOT about give-and-take!! There is NO Equal-Equal, and don't try to show like that too. Pak took India's land and say you were mature enough to accept Mistake :))
What Indian land??? We were same people with different religion. We decided not to live with you, so we seperate and are happy that why. No Indian land was taken by Pakistan. It was our land, we just never wanted it to be part of Indian Inc :)

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

Pakistan is the most advanced Islamic Country chosen by Allah himself to lead the Ummah and has produced people like Agaha Khan who's path breaking invention of "Water Car" has forced to re-write the laws of Thermodynamics. :pakistan:
Here are some stats :

I dont see Pakistan anywhere :confused:
It's a CIA + RAW + MOSSAD conspiracy to undermine Pakistani Research Output. :(

Last edited:

Blackwater

topic shold be Christmas in an intolerant nation--Pakistan--under the shadow of Mullahs and guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles