Chinese villagers under rapid upgrades.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
far fewer than untouchable and bonded and slave child labours in the country called india that has average salary lower than vietnam.
average salary in india may be lower than vietnam but thee is no such thing as bonded labour por slaves or even untouchables.

do you see women with bound feet these days in china ?

and if you want a contest on cultural issues, i am for it but all this is unneccessary.

india's problem is poverty whereas chinrese problem is inhumanity.

we have not produced Famines in which parents exchanged their kids for eating them.

did you get that ?

Child labour in china as well as india is reality though not to the extent portrayed by west for china and a man like you for india.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
how many?

even deng xiaoping used to be in laogai for three years.

can you go one time without asking rethorical question?

but he can get out free. can your untouables become upper caste like the leader of RSS??

and child labor

India proposes ban on child labor - Washington Post
UNICEF, the United Nations' children's agency, estimates that about 28 million Indian children younger than 14 are working...

why under 14?

under 16 should be called child labor.

can a non han become president of your country?

we do not need lesson on morality from chinese who liquidated their own people.

Since you are loving indian caste system too much, should i open thread on your famines and massacres and hundreds of thousands of rapes committed by manchu regime?

and read you report properly as mere copy pasting won't do.

the report says that under 18 in industries not under 14.

just other day we had a thread on western media distorting indian realities and it seems you can be a such journalist.

the report is not saying that indian government and its firms employ children but that most of childs are constrained to work on fields due to poverty.

no one employs them but they lend a helping hand to their poor parents.

and keep laughing on us barbaric black skinned indians who are poorer than vietnam.

you are insulting no one but your fathers and grandfathers who too were living in such poverty.

BTW, the difference in per capita income of india and china is less than that between china and america.

so you must also be ready to be insulted by whitemen.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
how many?
Enough for you not to gloat.

Check your Laogais and and your Govt sponsored child slave labour under 'Work Study'.

even deng xiaoping used to be in laogai for three years.
So?

In China anyone who the Boss (Chairman/President) does not like is sent into a Laogai. Mao did not like Deng.

Mao did not send Deng to make shoes to sell cheap to foreign nations, did he?

can you go one time without asking rethorical question?
Where is the rhetoric?

but he can get out free. can your untouables become upper caste like the leader of RSS??
There are many who are of lower caste. Modi, the apsirant for the PM's chair is one. Then there is Thawar Chand Gehlot and so many others including the President of the BJP, Rajnath Singh! Get your facts together and then start rolling!

and child labor
Yes that question would arise, provided India claimed there was none and instead boast falsely like you!

UNICEF, the United Nations' children's agency, estimates that about 28 million Indian children younger than 14 are working...

why under 14?

under 16 should be called child labor.

Brick kiln 'slavery' exposé follows Olympic child labour report
Senior Chinese officials vowed to act on an international NGO and trade union report alleging abusive practices in four Pearl Delta factories contracted to produce goods for the 2008 Olympics, even as the report was overshadowed by shocking revelations of forced child labour in brick kilns in the provinces of Henan and Shanxi.

"No Medal for the Olympics on Labour Rights," published by the PlayFair 2008 campaign, 'named and shamed' a Taiwan-owned stationery company and three Hong Kong-owned factories producing sports bags and headwear in Shenzhen. All four companies had been licensed by the Beijing Organising Committee for the Olympic Games (BOCOG) to supply merchandise for the Olympics.

PlayFair's report alleges cases of "child labour, excessive working hours, routine underpayment of wages, and blatant disregard of Chinese labour laws."

The child labour charge was levelled at the Rekit Stationery Company where an undercover investigator who took a job at the factory reported that more than 20 children aged 12-16 were hired during school holidays to work 13-hour shifts on packing lines.

http://www.chinadevelopmentbrief.com/node/1152

Hope that clears your doubt.

AS I said before, run a jiahd on yourself. You may not be aware but greater jihad means cleansing yourself which is the main aspect of jihad.

Get out of the cobwebs of false propaganda you are fed with , even if it tedious and laborious for you to do so, and smell the coffee!

:rofl: touche huaxia, touche

Yeah, not sure why @Ray is going on and on about child labor as a component of China's economic growth over the past 30 years, when even the US State Dept indicates child labor comprises less than 1% of the manpower of the Chinese labor pool...
Touche?

You joke!

Typical Chinese logic - obfuscate.

I am not going on and on about child labour.

You, in your clever Chinese way of deflection, have turned blind!

I was merely replying to

far fewer than untouchable and bonded and slave child labours in the country called india that has average salary lower than vietnam.
huaxia rox ↑
I hope you would realise that I am not going on and on, but point by point demolishing the falsehood, prompted by the great sense of insecurity that makes teh Chinese act like ostriches, being trotted out by your idol huaxia rox!

He wondered why 14?

I proved China child labour is 12!

That is worse than 14!

Indians have no insecurity. We are well aware there is child labour in India and we are facing this issue straight in the face and are doing our best to erradicate it. We are not claiming that it does not exist, nor are in any way feeling smug that it is worse elsewhere in the world.

We are not the world's conscience keepers. We must first set our own house in order.

And we don't gloat like the Chinese and spread falsehood and cover up our ills because we do not have the insecurity of the Chinese!

Last edited by a moderator:

huaxia rox

average salary in india may be lower than vietnam but thee is no such thing as bonded labour por slaves or even untouchables.

do you see women with bound feet these days in china ?

and if you want a contest on cultural issues, i am for it but all this is unneccessary.

india's problem is poverty whereas chinrese problem is inhumanity.

we have not produced Famines in which parents exchanged their kids for eating them.

did you get that ?

Child labour in china as well as india is reality though not to the extent portrayed by west for china and a man like you for india.
poverty is the most inhumanity to mankind. you may think your naxal rebels are just some useless low caste poor people doing things against the rich and the central goverment but i think everything they are doing is your government failed to protect their benifits leaving nothing but war for them to choose.

where ever there is opprresion and extereme poverty there are wars. i agree with this.

can a non han become president of your country?

we do not need lesson on morality from chinese who liquidated their own people.

Since you are loving indian caste system too much, should i open thread on your famines and massacres and hundreds of thousands of rapes committed by manchu regime?

and read you report properly as mere copy pasting won't do.

the report says that under 18 in industries not under 14.

just other day we had a thread on western media distorting indian realities and it seems you can be a such journalist.

the report is not saying that indian government and its firms employ children but that most of childs are constrained to work on fields due to poverty.

no one employs them but they lend a helping hand to their poor parents.

and keep laughing on us barbaric black skinned indians who are poorer than vietnam.

you are insulting no one but your fathers and grandfathers who too were living in such poverty.

BTW, the difference in per capita income of india and china is less than that between china and america.

so you must also be ready to be insulted by whitemen.
1 open what ever thread you like and no need to complain here. i dont think any chinese here going to have problems of you openning any new threads.

2 your arguments really cant help you too much in child labor. you got 28 million under 14. i was asking why not under 16 and you meant it should be under 18??? then what would be the figure? doubled or trippled?

3 people cant get insulted by words i guess which i never though of doing either. people may only get insulted by reality.

4 i dont feel a thing of the us being better than prc. heck they openned up their economy and embraced free market around 100 years before prc which did that in 1979.

huaxia rox

Enough for you not to gloat.

Check your Laogais and and your Govt sponsored child slave labour under 'Work Study'.
gloat or not untouchables and child labors are there. if you cant solve problems and give your people more dignity even if there were no one laughing at you would that mean you should be happy with the situation?

So?

In China anyone who the Boss (Chairman/President) does not like is sent into a Laogai. Mao did not like Deng.

Mao did not send Deng to make shoes to sell cheap to foreign nations, did he?
no shoes making i assume but crops growing etc. but deng walked out free. can any untouchables freely go brahmin?

Where is the rhetoric?
if you cant see the obvious then what else can others say?

There are many who are of lower caste. Modi, the apsirant for the PM's chair is one. Then there is Thawar Chand Gehlot and so many others including the President of the BJP, Rajnath Singh! Get your facts together and then start rolling!
song qingling also used to be in the possition of honorred president of prc in 1980s who was christan. important figures like gen suyu also non-han.

but the core problem remains. when deng xiaoping can get out free can any of your lower caste members go upper? i mean especially in face of Ranvir Sena??

Yes that question would arise, provided India claimed there was none and instead boast falsely like you!
who claimed none? india

Brick kiln 'slavery' exposé follows Olympic child labour report
Senior Chinese officials vowed to act on an international NGO and trade union report alleging abusive practices in four Pearl Delta factories contracted to produce goods for the 2008 Olympics, even as the report was overshadowed by shocking revelations of forced child labour in brick kilns in the provinces of Henan and Shanxi.

"No Medal for the Olympics on Labour Rights," published by the PlayFair 2008 campaign, 'named and shamed' a Taiwan-owned stationery company and three Hong Kong-owned factories producing sports bags and headwear in Shenzhen. All four companies had been licensed by the Beijing Organising Committee for the Olympic Games (BOCOG) to supply merchandise for the Olympics.

PlayFair's report alleges cases of "child labour, excessive working hours, routine underpayment of wages, and blatant disregard of Chinese labour laws."

The child labour charge was levelled at the Rekit Stationery Company where an undercover investigator who took a job at the factory reported that more than 20 children aged 12-16 were hired during school holidays to work 13-hour shifts on packing lines.

Brick kiln 'slavery' exposé follows Olympic child labour report | China Development Brief

Hope that clears your doubt.
what doubt i am telling your country are treating 28 million children under 14 inhumanly and you told me something about 20 chinese children? what a good discovery.

probably every nation has child labor. but does that mean every country has many as appauling 28 million?

who cant give some minor figures anyway? bunch of figures next for you to compredend:
Dalits flee Haryana village after upper caste attacks - Times Of India

AS I said before, run a jiahd on yourself. You may not be aware but greater jihad means cleansing yourself which is the main aspect of jihad.

Get out of the cobwebs of false propaganda you are fed with , even if it tedious and laborious for you to do so, and smell the coffee!
why jihad? can jihad save Kailash Mansarovar from RSS?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
gloat or not untouchables and child labors are there. if you cant solve problems and give your people more dignity even if there were no one laughing at you would that mean you should be happy with the situation?
With China claiming to be with the Joneses and with the fastest/ tallest/ widest/ greatest/ longest/ et all of everything in the world, don't you think that you should first solve your problems of child labour, slave labour of Laogais etc before you lecture others?

India is not happy, but then it is not a country that has yet the e fastest/ tallest/ widest/ greatest/ longest/ et all of everything in the world.

There lies the difference.

We know our shortcomings and we don't feel that boasting will solve the problems.

no shoes making i assume but crops growing etc. but deng walked out free. can any untouchables freely go brahmin?
Does it matter what the slave labour of Laogais make?

Have you been imprisoned in a Laogai? Or have you been allowed to visit a Laogai.

If not, how do you speak with such confidence?

It is only when Al Jazzeera documented the same undercover did the world actually see what is up!

Till then, it was all hearsay.

What is can any untouchables freely go brahmin?

I would let you know that I was with an untouchable unit and I lived, ate and did everything with them and I am proud of it.

By the ay, Mayawati, the ex Chief Minister of UP is from a caste classified as 'an untouchable'

So was our President of India.

Do you have any Tibetan, Uighur or those marginalised as a President?

song qingling also used to be in the possition of honorred president of prc in 1980s who was christan. important figures like gen suyu also non-han.
Was he an untouchable or a minotity.

That way Hong Xiuquan, a Christian led the Taiping Rebellion.

But are Christians in China considered 'untouchable'?

If so, that is a great thing to note!

but the core problem remains. when deng xiaoping can get out free can any of your lower caste members go upper? i mean especially in face of Ranvir Sena??
It is because you do not understand caste that you wonder if a lower caste can become upper.

Quite a silly question, if you ask me.

In fact, it is better to be lower caste than upper.

The same way it is better to be a minority than a Han since minorities have greater privileges than the Han.

who claimed none? india
Links please or who said it on this forum.

Your fertile imagination won't do.

what doubt i am telling your country are treating 28 million children under 14 inhumanly and you told me something about 20 chinese children? what a good discovery.

probably every nation has child labor. but does that mean every country has many as appauling 28 million?

who cant give some minor figures anyway? bunch of figures next for you to compredend:

Dalits flee Haryana village after upper caste attacks - Times Of India
The figures are immaterial.

The issue is simple - slave labour, child labour.

A nation that claims that it has the the fastest/ tallest/ widest/ greatest/ longest/ et all of everything in the world, should alt least be the first to rid of it than anyone else.

so, doctor heal thyself!

why jihad? can jihad save Kailash Mansarovar from RSS?
What is the connection.

May I request you to discuss with some rationality and not drop unrelated issue that have no connection, relevance or even logic?

TrueSpirit

:rofl: touche huaxia, touche

Yeah, not sure why @Ray is going on and on about child labor as a component of China's economic growth over the past 30 years, when even the US State Dept indicates child labor comprises less than 1% of the manpower of the Chinese labor pool...
Because Ray Sir here, individually has more field-experience, first-hand knowledge, gumption & insight than your 5 generations together can ever dream to manage. Regarding Child/slave labour in Chinese shop-floors: Yeah, truth hurts, we all can see that. There is a free world beyond the persecution of CCP/PLA & confines of Baidu, you see. Come updated & prepared next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

CCTV

Because Ray Sir here, individually has more field-experience, first-hand knowledge, gumption & insight than your 5 generations together can ever dream to manage. Regarding Child/slave labour in Chinese shop-floors: Yeah, truth hurts, we all can see that. There is a free world beyond the persecution of CCP/PLA & confines of Baidu, you see. Come updated & prepared next time.
When I google child labour, the most news are from India but not China.

nimo_cn

Country flag
child labor and slave labor are legal and common in India, Indian posters dont think it is a problem.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
child labor and slave labor are legal and common in India, Indian posters dont think it is a problem.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
Legal?

Are you reporting from the moon or from the poppy fields of Afghanistan?

I find it so amusing that when in a bind, you Chinese assume your Han arrogance and pass edicts that far from the truth, but fertile in your Han imagination and hope that proving that you all are loyal descendant of Goebbels' Thought Speak!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That is because India is a democracy and everything is known.

And we have a Right to Information Act.

In China the media and life is highly controlled and nothing comes out.

Remember, how it was denied that there was SARS epidemic in China and how a tight lid was kept on the news, even though it was devastating the health of common Chinese?

CDC denies China SARS outbreak report

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) said on Thursday that there was no SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) outbreak in China, despite unverified reports circulating on the Internet.

The Chinese health authorities have said that there is no SARS outbreak within its territory, CDC Deputy Director-General Chou Jih-haw (周志浩) said on Thursday.
CDC denies China SARS outbreak report - Taipei Times

And when it was full blown, here is what was said:

China Denies It Tried to Cover Up SARS

A top Chinese health official denied claims that Beijing tried to hide the seriousness of the SARS virus, saying Friday that the government warned about SARS (search) as early as February and early efforts to fight it were slowed by poor information.

Read more: China Denies It Tried to Cover Up SARS | Fox News

Man who blew lid off SARS kept under wraps
China evasive as others hail `hero'

BEIJING — The Chinese government has pledged to stop keeping secrets in its fight against SARS, but on one symbolic issue it continues to hide the truth: how a maverick doctor exposed the official cover-up of Beijing's epidemic.

When authorities were asked at a news conference about recognizing the contribution of the semiretired Beijing military surgeon who revealed to the world in April that scores of SARS cases were being concealed, a Health Ministry official evaded the question. Pinned down, he said he had no information to share about Dr. Jiang Yanyong.
Man who blew lid off SARS kept under wraps - Chicago Tribune

So, that is how China runs and so very little can be known of China till the international agencies get into the nooks and crannies and that too covertly to report issues.

So, how in the name of dickens can you find information of China?

huaxia rox

With China claiming to be with the Joneses and with the fastest/ tallest/ widest/ greatest/ longest/ et all of everything in the world, don't you think that you should first solve your problems of child labour, slave labour of Laogais etc before you lecture others?

India is not happy, but then it is not a country that has yet the e fastest/ tallest/ widest/ greatest/ longest/ et all of everything in the world.

There lies the difference.

We know our shortcomings and we don't feel that boasting will solve the problems.
1 fastest/ tallest/ widest/ greatest/ longest/???of what? any reference here? like crap like 68% chinese economy depending one india/we (indians) got best settallites in the world/ nehru granted china a seat in the UNSC? the world is in the way it is but not depending on how many lies views you can say. truth is just truth. no matter how you going to deny that.

2 who doesnt know whose shot comings? whats your specific point here?

Does it matter what the slave labour of Laogais make?

Have you been imprisoned in a Laogai? Or have you been allowed to visit a Laogai.

If not, how do you speak with such confidence?

It is only when Al Jazzeera documented the same undercover did the world actually see what is up!

Till then, it was all hearsay.

What is can any untouchables freely go brahmin?

I would let you know that I was with an untouchable unit and I lived, ate and did everything with them and I am proud of it.

By the ay, Mayawati, the ex Chief Minister of UP is from a caste classified as 'an untouchable'

So was our President of India.

Do you have any Tibetan, Uighur or those marginalised as a President?

1 why do i have to visit any laogai when people walk out free can be the leader of the country so i can see the person in tv?

2 the point is clear. there is no laogai class or caste while you higher caste can form stuff like Ranvir Sena to purposely kill lower caste.

3 we dont need to try to please any race of religion in prc to put some people on symbolic posts.

4 i ve said the difference is here... if its laogai its not something for good so when you go out you are not laogai but if your are an untouchable you always are.

Was he an untouchable or a minotity.

That way Hong Xiuquan, a Christian led the Taiping Rebellion.

But are Christians in China considered 'untouchable'?

If so, that is a great thing to note!
1 there is no caste system in prc then how are some uncivalized untouchables kinds of terms able to be used in prc?

2 if you dont know its he or she then what are you trying to say? to get some basic knowledge is the job of you yourself.

It is because you do not understand caste that you wonder if a lower caste can become upper.

Quite a silly question, if you ask me.

In fact, it is better to be lower caste than upper.

The same way it is better to be a minority than a Han since minorities have greater privileges than the Han.
understand what? and who are you trying to fool?

if untouchables are that great why none of indian members pops out claiming he is an untouchable? why lower caste can still be slaughterred by the higher?

for the bold part minority in prc only can usually have special treatments of education (some of them cant speak madrian then have to be specially treated) and one child policy (just like panda we think we should have more) though no one (hans) tends to look down on them (as you said minority races) no one thinks they are some big shots either.

Links please or who said it on this forum.

Your fertile imagination won't do.
strangely this time you are asking links?

can you show me your links first to prove your point?

The figures are immaterial.

The issue is simple - slave labour, child labour.

A nation that claims that it has the the fastest/ tallest/ widest/ greatest/ longest/ et all of everything in the world, should alt least be the first to rid of it than anyone else.

so, doctor heal thyself!
if the figures are immaterial then what are not? at least there are links. 28 million...not 20.

What is the connection.

May I request you to discuss with some rationality and not drop unrelated issue that have no connection, relevance or even logic?
tell me first how jihad has the connection then i will tell you the answer you need.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
1 fastest/ tallest/ widest/ greatest/ longest/???of what? any reference here? like crap like 68% chinese economy depending one india/we (indians) got best settallites in the world/ nehru granted china a seat in the UNSC? the world is in the way it is but not depending on how many lies views you can say. truth is just truth. no matter how you going to deny that.

2 who doesnt know whose shot comings? whats your specific point here?
The blind cannot see!

1 why do i have to visit any laogai when people walk out free can be the leader of the country so i can see the person in tv?

2 the point is clear. there is no laogai class or caste while you higher caste can form stuff like Ranvir Sena to purposely kill lower caste.

3 we dont need to try to please any race of religion in prc to put some people on symbolic posts.

4 i ve said the difference is here... if its laogai its not something for good so when you go out you are not laogai but if your are an untouchable you always are.
I am sure it will be real difficult to teach an illiterate the alphabets.

One has to see to believe. So unless you see the Petrona Towers, you would not understand.

Likewise unless you see a Laogai, how will you know what goes on there?

How many from a Laogai got rehabilitated.

Are you ware how Deng got rehabilitated?

Thre is no laogai?

Are you sure you live in China?

Or are you a princeling?

If you don't need to try to please any race of religion in prc, what is tickling your wrong part of your anatomy on your diatribe on caste and Ranbir Sena? It is as bad as the Han arrogance to change all into Han as it has been done throughout history!

I would say caste is still acceptable to your root, culture, traditions, customs, language et al being wiped out so that you have to acquire an alien and disgusting culture as being a Han!

Caste does not wipe out the roots or identity!

1 there is no caste system in prc then how are some uncivalized untouchables kinds of terms able to be used in prc?

2 if you dont know its he or she then what are you trying to say? to get some basic knowledge is the job of you yourself.

understand what? and who are you trying to fool?
There is no caste in PRC and that is true.

But then there is the feeling that those who are not Han are 'barbarians'

The Grand Historian of China's annals indicate so.

That is even worse!

And what is criminal is wiping out identities and making them all Han!

if untouchables are that great why none of indian members pops out claiming he is an untouchable? why lower caste can still be slaughterred by the higher?
It seems you are blind!

Heard of an Indian poster IamanIdiot.

His claims requires your attention

I am surprised that you could be such a cretin!!

for the bold part minority in prc only can usually have special treatments of education (some of them cant speak madrian then have to be specially treated) and one child policy (just like panda we think we should have more) though no one (hans) tends to look down on them (as you said minority races) no one thinks they are some big shots either.
You are right and I mentioned it so.

They deserve what they are getting.

Any objection?

You have to pamper them to make them Han and that is what you are trying.

But you will fail.

The world has changed!

strangely this time you are asking links?

can you show me your links first to prove your point?
Don't you feel that you have to prove your falsehoods and Communist propaganda?

You must realise that we are not jackboot kicked Chinese to believe everything told to us!

if the figures are immaterial then what are not? at least there are links. 28 million...not 20.
I concede that in a Communist country, figures along, fudged is impressive to the Pavlovian Dog conditioned mind!

tell me first how jihad has the connection then i will tell you the answer you need.
It is unfortunate that a person whose country is rocked by freedom loving Muslims of Xinjaing has no clue of Jiahad!

RedDragon

The blind cannot see!

One has to see to believe. So unless you see the Petrona Towers, you would not understand.

Thre is no laogai?

Or are you a princeling?

If you don't need to try to please any race of religion in prc, what is tickling your wrong part of your anatomy on your diatribe on caste and Ranbir Sena? It is as bad as the Han arrogance to change all into Han as it has been done throughout history!

I would say caste is still acceptable to your root, culture, traditions, customs, language et al being wiped out so that you have to acquire an alien and disgusting culture as being a Han!

That is even worse!

It seems you are blind!

Any objection?

But you will fail.

The world has changed!

You must realise that we are not jackboot kicked Chinese to believe everything told to us!

I concede that in a Communist country, figures along, fudged is impressive to the Pavlovian Dog conditioned mind!

It is unfortunate that a person whose country is rocked by freedom loving Muslims of Xinjaing has no clue of Jiahad!
Come on, Ray, do you really think that Chinese product's performance/cost advantage is because of Child Labor and LaoGai?????????

Child labor like to kill the chicken and get the egg. The country with mass child labor can't keep development for a long term because it can't train a high skilled/efficient work force. And China have already rapid developed for more than 30 years.

RedDragon

Perhaps the India's development speed lower than China is because India has more Child labor than China.

RedDragon

And for the villagers, I must say, in some place, they are really rich, especially when their village is near to the big city.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Come on, Ray, do you really think that Chinese product's performance/cost advantage is because of Child Labor and LaoGai?????????

Child labor like to kill the chicken and get the egg. The country with mass child labor can't keep development for a long term because it can't train a high skilled/efficient work force. And China have already rapid developed for more than 30 years.
I would not know.

Maybe everything about China is Western propaganda!

huaxia rox

The blind cannot see!
so??whats your point? where is the fast best biggest link?

Thre is no laogai?

Or are you a princeling?

1 who needs you to teach is really beyond my understandings. specificly who?

2 one of the very big difference between chinese and indians are we chinese know how to learn something from history. when in history han chinese thought some of the races in the south of current china uncivalized the fact is now a days this is just a history term like white guys used to think american indians uncivilized. but in the case of india for centries caste system is there even laws cant preach it still there. when you go get married no chinese think people from the south is a real problem but how a higher caste guy marries a lower in india is just an other story. after all whats in history is still here in india. upper caste having problems with lower and those in the north related to Aryan are still trying to do harm to or look down on Dravidians.

3 so you would say caste is still acceptable to my root but in fact none of chinese would accept caste running in china.

4 laogai has time effect not only because it is not something for a person for good unlike caste system but also because it is not supposed to be a system lasts for long unlike your thousand year old of caste that will keep playing its roll till the end of you country.

That is even worse!
But then there is the feeling that those who are not Han are 'barbarians' said by indians?? but can it be proved by indians? or name one han chinese who has that feeling?

there was 'barbarians' just like there was mughal in history but there is no 'barbarians' now but still there is caste now in india.

It seems you are blind!

then just ask him to pop up and tell us how he is treated in india. especially like marriage etc.

Any objection?

But you will fail.

The world has changed!
i ve said non hans are not allowed to be hans as per prcs laws just like untouchables cant be converted to higher caste unlike muslims can be converted to hindus. if you have any case to prove otherwise just show it.

biggest longest fastest of what?? like figures with links from the west that can say stuff like 28 million always your enemy? so you better stick to 'we got best settallites in the world' kind of crap to make you feel better. who will finally fail is obvious.

fake economy plus fake rocket tech?? slumdog nation deserves that.

well i guess a person from an RSS nation that can destory some mosques and turn it into hindus knows a bit more about jihad than me do which is acceptable. sometimes not just jihad and there are also big naxal ambushes too. you dont give what people need to people then people give you the ways your should be treated when you failed them.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
so??whats your point? where is the fast best biggest link?
It is convenient to express your lack of understanding what it means.

1 who needs you to teach is really beyond my understandings. specificly who?
There is many issues that apparently is beyond your comprehension.

If it were not so, then there would have not been this debate.

2 one of the very big difference between chinese and indians are we chinese know how to learn something from history. when in history han chinese thought some of the races in the south of current china uncivalized the fact is now a days this is just a history term like white guys used to think american indians uncivilized. but in the case of india for centries caste system is there even laws cant preach it still there. when you go get married no chinese think people from the south is a real problem but how a higher caste guy marries a lower in india is just an other story. after all whats in history is still here in india. upper caste having problems with lower and those in the north related to Aryan are still trying to do harm to or look down on Dravidians.
The Hans did not learn anything from history.

They invented history to suit their purpose.

Whatever makes you feel that the people in the South of what is called now China was any way inferior to those of the North?

In fact., the people of South China was and is far superior to the people of North China.

The South Chinese are more intelligent, their cuisine is varied, and workhorse of today's Chinese economy.

This is also reflected by;

Lu Xun, a major Chinese writer, during the Republican period, who wrote:

According to my observation, Northerners are sincere and honest; Southerners are skilled and quick-minded. These are their respective virtues. Yet sincerity and honesty lead to stupidity, whereas skillfulness and quick-mindedness lead to duplicity.
—Lu Xun, Lu Xun Quanji (魯迅全集), pp. 493–495

So, what if they had tattoos?

The world nowadays think tatoos are chic!

In so far as caste is concerned, you may contact pmaitra. Caste, as of today, is passé!

There maybe Aryans and Dravidians in India, but there was no forcible assimilation or cultural genocide and destroying races, cultures, customs and traditions like what the Hans did and still do.

We celebrate our difference and not force everyone to become an unrecognisable gooey mass or monolith like the Han Chinese have and are still doing.

We respect everyone's space and individuality.

3 so you would say caste is still acceptable to my root but in fact none of chinese would accept caste running in china.
The irony of my reply seems to have gone over your head.

4 laogai has time effect not only because it is not something for a person for good unlike caste system but also because it is not supposed to be a system lasts for long unlike your thousand year old of caste that will keep playing its roll till the end of you country.
What has Laogai (Prison and forced labour) got to do with caste?

You really take the cake in your arguments!

You will next say that Sun is actually the Moon!

But then there is the feeling that those who are not Han are 'barbarians' said by indians?? but can it be proved by indians? or name one han chinese who has that feeling?
Here is what one Chinese who is far superior to your intellect and on whose tales the Chinese history is based. His name is Sima Qian.

In In 110 BC, at the age of thirty-five, Sima Qian was sent westward on a military expedition against some "barbarian" tribes.

In his first chapter, "Annals of the Five Emperors," he writes,

" I myself have travelled west as far as K'ung-t'ung, north past Cho-lu, east to the sea, and in the south I have sailed the Yellow and Huai Rivers. The elders and old men of these various lands frequently pointed out to me the places where the Yellow Emperor, Yao, and Shun had lived, and in these places the manners and customs seemed quite different. In general those of their accounts which do not differ from the ancient texts seem to be near to the truth. "
— Sima Qian, translation by Burton Watson

In his 15th chapter, "Yearly Chronicle of the Six States," he writes, "I have read the Annals of Qin (qin ji 秦記), and they say that the Quanrong [a barbarian tribe] defeated King You of Zhou [ca 771 BC]."

Please see Page 2 of the Records of the Grand Historian: Qin Dynasty Page 231.

http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic116907.files/Letter_to_Ren_An.pdf

Sima Qian writes:

The infantry Li Ling commanded was less than 5000. They marched right into barbarian territory...........they shouted a challenge to the powerful barbarians.....The barbarian Lords in their felt and furs trembled with fear.

Now, claim Sima Qian was not a Han! Or a Chinese!

there was 'barbarians' just like there was mughal in history but there is no 'barbarians' now but still there is caste now in india.

then just ask him to pop up and tell us how he is treated in india. especially like marriage etc.
He is one of the richest on this forum.

I don't have to pop there to ask him.

It is only one who is not clouded with self perceived arrogance is the one who would have observed the posts written by posters.

But one who is in love with himself, as you, would only see your own post and nothing beyond!

i ve said non hans are not allowed to be hans as per prcs laws just like untouchables cant be converted to higher caste unlike muslims can be converted to hindus. if you have any case to prove otherwise just show it.
It appears you have not understood that your grouse about the ethnic minorities is misplaced.

unlike muslims can be converted to hindus.
Since when?

I wonder if any Muslim would try that because iraditional Islamic law prescribes the penalty of death for a Muslim who commits apostasy.

biggest longest fastest of what?? like figures with links from the west that can say stuff like 28 million always your enemy? so you better stick to 'we got best settallites in the world' kind of crap to make you feel better. who will finally fail is obvious.
Again you are blind.

Haven't you seen the showcasing thread from Chinese posters giving the biggest/ fastest. longest, tallest things of modern China?

fake economy plus fake rocket tech?? slumdog nation deserves that.
Are you speaking of China?

well i guess a person from an RSS nation that can destory some mosques and turn it into hindus knows a bit more about jihad than me do which is acceptable. sometimes not just jihad and there are also big naxal ambushes too. you dont give what people need to people then people give you the ways your should be treated when you failed them.
The nation is run by political parties and not by any organisations.

RSS is an organisation.

Let us not talk about destruction of historical monuments and artifacts.

Quite close to time the devastation done by Mao and his Red Brigade is enough to indicate that you are suffering from instant amnesia!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles