Chinese missile for pakistan

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ An Indian Muslim woman from Madhya Pradesh with a Paki husband, afaik.

She has split loyalties between India and Pakistan. She has 100% loyalty to the "Muslim ummah".

That's ajtr.

ice berg

Why is she blaming China for the sorry state of Pakistan then? Or even India for that matter....

You cant help people who refuse to help themselves.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Why would China do something like this?

Their friendship is deeper than Indian ocean & higher than himalayas :nod:

ice berg

Another one who likes cartoon better than reality.

China is still selling weapons and offers cheap credit to Pakistan.

You can keep watch the cartoons though. :taunt:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Yeah we are watching cartoons, in the meantime do console your Paki sister & affirm that Chinese missiles are not backfiring.

ice berg

That is your job. I am not taking your job from you. :cool2:

I am sure it is up to the Pakistan military to decide. As far as I know. She has no connection to that establishment.

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/geopolitics/Chinas-arms-sales-to-Pakistan-unsettling-South-Asian-security.html
Underscoring its primacy as Pakistan's primary benefactor in the realm of arms transfers, China's recent upward swing in conventional arms sales to Islamabad has ruffled feathers as far as security of the South Asian sub-continent is concerned. As China positions itself as the fifth largest global arms exporter following long-established suppliers—the US, Russia, France and Great Britain, the fact that weapons sales to Pakistan have been instrumental in Beijing's achieving the mentioned feat is incontestably conclusive.

Last edited:
Country flag
Why would China do something like this?

Their friendship is deeper than Indian ocean & higher than himalayas :nod:
China does not do anything without ulterior motives. During the
Earthquake in Pakistan Chinese aid was 1 million dollars lower
than many any country and raised later out of embarrassment.

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
That is your job. I am not taking your job from you. :cool2:
You want to leave it upto us to console your Pakistani sisters? Oh you don't know what you just said bro :laugh:

I am sure it is up to the Pakistan military to decide. As far as I know. She has no connection to that establishment.
Anyway, so you mean China is connected only to Pakistani Army. Because as far as their people are concerned, I can see here how well its going :rolleyes:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
I do not speak for Chinese chicoms or the Paki rats, thats not my job.

Let them kiss & make up or blow up each other's natives.

ice berg

You want to leave it upto us to console your Pakistani sisters? Oh you don't know what you just said bro

Anyway, so you mean China is connected only to Pakistani Army. Because as far their people are concerned, I can see here how well its going

It is certainly not my job to console her. Whether you feel the call, is your own business.

It means it is the military to decide whether to buy weapons from China, not my "Pakistani sister" as you call it.

Anything more that you dont understand? I am here to help. :cool2:

Country flag
I do not speak for Chinese chicoms or the Paki rats, thats not my job.

Let them kiss & make up or blow up each other's natives.
Chinese have not given 1 penny in military aid to Pakistan everything is
soft loans to be extracted with a pound of flesh later. This is what i believe
Ajtr is getting at?

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
It means it is the military to decide whether to buy weapons from China, not my "Pakistani sister" as you call it.
Anything more that you dont understand? I am here to help. :cool2:
I know and she knows that as well. But she's not all worked up only about weapons. I'm sure you know that from other threads ;)

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Ajtr is basically a "Muslim Ummah" troll. She detests the so-called "imperialists and crusaders" (read Israel, UK, USA, Europe, etc.), she detests so-called "saffrons" - in short, she detests anyone who does not agree with her "Muslim Ummah" agenda.

And she detests China too, for the Uighur issue. As she mentioned on a separate thread today, she firmly believes that it is only the Paki Army who are bosom buddies with the CCP/China. According to her, the Paki public is against the Chinese, and show solidarity with the Muslim Ummah, and hence with the Uighurs.

She does not have any admiration or love for the Chinese nation or Chinese leadership - she will develop that admiration if China lays off the Uighurs and gives them independence. She will develop love for China if the Chinese begin converting to Islam en masse.

That's ajtr, in a nutshell.

Country flag
I know and she knows that as well. But she's not all worked up only about weapons. I'm sure you know that from other threads ;)
Chinese view Pakistani's as their slaves. Slaves should not be
questioning their master.

ice berg

Well I hope she realizes one day that the problem with her beloved Pakistan is within the country.

No need to whining about China or India.

:sad:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles