China's next claim Palawan Islands

SHASH2K2

Looks like 3rd world war is not far away. we have new nazi empire in the making. Greed should have a limit but limit is something chinese are not used to .

Poseidon

Country flag
The time is not far when they will start claiming Korea as Korea was once under the Chinese empire,They are acting like boys before they are one.

Last edited:

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
now we have an another new ally in the region .Well another string of INDIAN desi tadka:thumb:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
What the hell????
I really hope US remains the sole superpower in the world(until we become one ourselves :bolt:).

Zebra

Country flag
Does these islands have oil underneath ? :D

Country flag
China is repeating the same pattern as Nazi Germany and will end the same way.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Did they give any justification on their claim? Are they still trying to come up with reason behind their claim? I hope it is not the same as fisherman logic as in the case of Spartaly Island.

Country flag
Did they give any justification on their claim? Are they still trying to come up with reason behind their claim? I hope it is not the same as fisherman logic as in the case of Spartaly Island.
A Chinese fisherman was lost and found the Island 800 years ago then the philippinos took it from them. Same story for all their claims.

SHASH2K2

Tomorrow they may claim that one day one of chinese dragons went to America and did shit over there . America will also fall under their claim. They will also claim royalty for all dragon movies.

Galaxy

Country flag
According to Qing dynasty, Whole China, Vietnam, Tibet, Mongolia, parts of S.K.,India, Japan, Philippines, Bhutan, A'than, Burma, Taiwan all are part of PRC. :rofl:

some says just someone wrote such things on paper thousand years back, so it's belong to China.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
:laugh:after 40 years Chinese will claim USA, saying they sold cheap china made goods in past decades
Chinese labor built our railroads in the 19th century. :)

Falcon

The famous Chinese traveler and scholar,Hieun-Tsang stayed at Nalanda in Bihar (India) in 5th Century AD. What's gonna happen now? I am so scared. :scared2:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Joke apart, I expect these pressure tactics to increase in future as China is not going down anytime soon.
The arm twisting may help China gain materially and short term however once the roughed up neighbors reach the boiling point it would be a volatile situation.
More so because tiny island nations already have too less to lose before they raise war cry in self defense. They don't have the lee way of playing Nehruvian games with China.
And what is it with the Chinese here saying they've settled all the border disputes with neighbors except India. Are these candy shops they're opening over Spratleys and Palawan? :mad2: You mean when you say "This is our land" you consider the matter settled?

Regards,
Virendra

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
The famous Chinese traveler and scholar,Hieun-Tsang stayed at Nalanda in Bihar (India) in 5th Century AD. What's gonna happen now? I am so scared. :scared2:
Mate stop worrying and start asking questions from your MP the next time he comes with folded hands to your area (you know when that'll happen). A general question like "How firm are you on encouraging better defense and foreign posture from GOI? What do you have in mind on that?" A tiny good start can go a long way. Obviously asking him for sewage lines and stray dogs problem is redundancy :D
I don't see any other platform where I can question the (potential) GOI or a part of it with scrutinizing powers and still look dangerous if not heard properly. In a way more proactive than poor(benign) RTI applicant running here and there, catering to some mess of his later on.
Best is get a community hall meeting arranged with them (all candidates) to raise your concerns and to measure them.
We do it in our colony with the local MLAs. Perhaps it'll work for MPs too ?

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

SpArK

SORCERER
Waiting when they gonna claim Lakshadeep. :taunt1:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles