China's entry would benefit SAARC

CCP

Indians migrated into SE Asia and then into East Asia. Ergo, all your base are belong to us. :p
Indian are pool of : H J2 L R1a R2, and none of they is dominant type.

Han Chinese: O3a

We will take our base back.:cool2:

Last edited:

CCP

You said:

NE people are north-east what? North-East Indians. :D So all Chinese were originally Indians, i.e. China belongs to India! ;)
I don't think they are Indians(You guys do not think they are Indians too, and call them ChinXX).
We will take those lands back.

Last edited:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
I don't think their Indians. We will take those land back.
Shouldn't the Confucian way be to ask them if they want to be part of China?

"There is good government when those who are near are made happy, and when those who are afar are attracted."

CONFUCIUS

In the past 65 years, they've never asked to be part of your country. ;)

CCP

Shouldn't the Confucian way be to ask them if they want to be part of China?

"There is good government when those who are near are made happy, and when those who are afar are attracted."

CONFUCIUS

In the past 65 years, they've never asked to be part of your country. ;)
We can make the diction for them for good,for the majority of our race.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
After we conquered a place, we killed/eat all native males, and **** native females.

So, our Y-DNA are pure ,but X-DNA does not....

I hope that answers your question.
Chinese do that kind of stuff, they eat people who are condemned to "death by 1000 cuts punishment" ........ :p.

amoy

China is not in south Asia....................
China is very much South Asian - geography and DNA aside our cultures tightly knitted with each other. Lumbini for one with Chinese efforts is being restored as the beacon for Buddhists worldwide like Mecca for Muslims. Bilateral economic collaboration already very buoyant, SL and PAK r abt to sign FTAs with China, which's the largest origin of tourists for Maldives as well. With MOST members supporting China's full membership China has already been able to devise a multilateral mechanism even without India's nod. If India scraps SAARC like @anoop_mig25 suggests it'll give way to China to uphold the flag of regional cooperation to turn SAARC into a vibrant and resourceful regional body from a "gossiping club".

India will come to see it better to engage China within the framework than make itself further isolated.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Yes, that is the exactly why all the other members wants China in---to balance india's power.
There is no such thing as balance of power, when there is balance of power that region will become destabilized because of wars between the two powers. Peace only comes when one power loses and the stronger one rules responsibly.

amoy

There is no such thing as balance of power, when there is balance of power that region will become destabilized because of wars between the two powers. Peace only comes when one power loses and the stronger one rules responsibly.
would u pls look into the analysis in post# 1 that SAARC's inability to accomplish its goals is attributed to "lack of resources", and India's policy on SAARC is to keep it "alive but weak and fragile"? only China being admitted into this regional body as a full-fledged member (supported by most members) is the answer to its plight.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
would u pls look into the analysis in post# 1 that SAARC's inability to accomplish its goals is attributed to "lack of resources", and India's policy on SAARC is to keep it "alive but weak and fragile"? only China being admitted into this regional body as a full-fledged member (supported by most members) is the answer to its plight.

The aim of a "regional block" is to face the challenges collectively of this region. SAARC is in no need of help from external power, South Asia can deal its own problems.

China better be concentrating on its own economy since credit bubble which is close to Trillions of dollars is about to burst.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles