China spruces up highway to Aksai, India moves troops to Line of Actual Control

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Ha ... now you want EME to construct roads?
Electrical and mechanical Engineers to construct highways....

You must be meaning something else or wanting to know what is EME ?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Ok, Don't think at all..

----------------------------------------------------------------

Quite frankly i was thinking about this:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
OH Kunal, you have revolutionary thinking but how do these things climb up amountains? These revolutionary ideas are menat to sumount terrain frictions of undeveloped plains or deserts....

You take one such machine up the road and that raod can not be repaired for next ten years.....

you are bubbling with energy but lack experience...

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
OH Kunal, you have revolutionary thinking but how do these things climb up a mountains?

These revolutionary ideas are meant to sumount terrain frictions of undeveloped plains or deserts....

--------------------------------------

You take one such machine up the road and that raod can not be repaired for next ten years.....

you are bubbling with energy but lack experience...

First you need to get the material at bottom of the mountain, then you think about how to get it up there..

These are nothing revolutionary, Old technology exist since 80s, May be people are too busy in tea parties to see old as revolutionary..

These are off-road tracks used over off-roads, Do you want to know what is 'off-road' ?

---------------------------

Yeah sure, Like we have a defined roads there ? Mud is every where, there are water streams running in between roads and etc, ' You are getting what i am talking about Right ', These track system weight no more than a tire itself..

No, not lack of experience but not good in argument winning contest..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
First you need to get the material at bottom of the mountain, then you think about how to get it up there..

These are nothing revolutionary, Old technology exist since 80s, May be people are too busy in tea parties to see old as revolutionary..

These are off-road tracks used over off-roads, Do you want to know what is 'off-road' ?

---------------------------

Yeah sure, Like we have a defined roads there ? Mud is every where, there are water streams running in between roads and etc, ' You are getting what i am talking about Right ', These track system weight no more than a tire itself..

No, not lack of experience but not good in argument winning contest..
Do not display your lack of knowlwdge and experience so starkly..

you know in North and East mountain ranges constitute of how many Km of length and depth.. and rise upto what height...
Do not just see ice and think of NATO equipment being used in Himalayas because you see some ice..

and how will those piddle haul billions of tons of loads..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Do not just see ice and think of NATO equipment being used in Himalayas because you see some ice...
Don't use lousy excuse like NATO or western to prove your point..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
OK so when you are the general of IA use your lousy equipment in Himalayas..

Happy.... photos and photos is not every thing

IA uses such tracks in heavy snow for all vehicles for ages..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
IA uses such tracks in heavy snow for all vehicles for ages..
Never seen that Coz never existed, You have seen this:

Not these:

-------------------------------------------

You argument shows the attitude which is not very different from Officers at MOD..

People there cannot even implement such cheap and Important needy solutions, Indeed forget about Arty piece..

And i have just talk about one such issue..

blank_quest

Country flag
Only God is running our country.. but does that god really exist! only time will tell:shocked:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Non skid chains on tyres is much better than those funny concoctions,,,, remove the chain and the vehicles is as before, put the chains and vehicle is ready to ply on ice ,not snow) . put on two tyres or four tyres... it has been working good for years.... it does not damage road surfaces..

you are only justifying a photo because you have it and it must be accepted in this forum...
Ego problems..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Non skid chains on tyres is much better than those funny concoctions,,,, remove the chain and the vehicles is as before, put the chains and vehicle is ready to ply on ice ,not snow) . put on two tyres or four tyres... it has been working good for years.... it does not damage road surfaces..
Practical Concoctions lot better than those chains which actually damage roads and awful ride, They are indeed good for years but we need better now, Looks for better not stick with past..

1. They have more grip.
2. These help to lower ground pressure hence can go even in deepest MUD
3. Most Importantly very stable which enhance the speed too
4. Can go over 1/2m obstical or more.

----------------------

Your comment was like ' chalta ha chalne do '

you are only justifying a photo because you have it and it must be accepted in this forum...
ego problems.
Anyone can understand the ego problem in accepting a simple 'fact' which is always tracks are better in off-roads than wheels..

Besides in these tracks a vehicle can attend speeds over 70km/h on plain roads just like in wheels.

mahesh

Country flag
aliens have made some of the mountain as their home, they will try to stop the heat of war by some way or the other. no need to worry :p

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Let me put this way >> 1. Infrastructure 2. Equipment 3. Communication 4. Logistics 5. No Specific doctrine
All major basic elements are missing.. The only thing is men are at heights with Guns and ammo just like 62..
And above all no one is trying to think out of box..
good points ...i dont claim to be knowledgeable about the first 4 but as for thinking out of the box - i think goi has done some but is it enough ? seems not to me - what goi needs to do without exception is to show dragon ( the way the russians do ) that dragon will not be allowed to inch their way forward - that is that fdragon's style to take territory by the inch

goi has to prove the the nukes are not for the store-room

placing some in vietnam will be a good first move - TO HELL WITH NON-PROLIFERATION and all that - UNLESS the usa gives substantial military assistance - which i severely doubt - it will never be enough and never on time .

goi better take things into their own hands and india is grown up enough to do that - by now

if not it's time the electorate replaced them - if that doesnt happen then they deserve the government they get !

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
as for thinking out of the box - i think goi has done some but is it enough ? seems not to me

goi has to prove the the nukes are not for the store-room

placing some in vietnam will be a good first move - TO HELL WITH NON-PROLIFERATION and all that - UNLESS the usa gives substantial military assistance - which i severely doubt - it will never be enough and never on time
I was more talking about Army itself, Goi is always slow regrading Military buildup of this Country..

I am not very certain about moving Nukes to Vietnam but Placing enough AGNI-5 in India, Also more Brahmos Cruise Missiles to destroy anything or any mass movement 290kms inside Chinese border would be enough for now..

Our own Gates are not properly guarded, Our Gov need to complete that first..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles