China must recover territory 'looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

badguy2000

Respected Member
wherever doves are, there are hawks!

the general made such a tough statement just because he might feel there are too many doves in CHina.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
^^ I kind of agree with that point of view but this is not the time such aggression should be shown especially after the diplomatic hurricanes your leaders caused all around Asia recently.

Agni5

Re: China must recover territory 'looted' by neighbours, said PLA Gene

well, it seems that in your eyes there is no censorship in India and west medias'..hahah..what a joke...why my posts on rediff disppear?? why are My replyies missing in NYT?

guy, I myself can feel how free the india medias and west medias are !
If i'm not wrong you are on Indian forum where you can write whatever in your thaughts, is it possible back your home where you only have "Baidu"?

CCTV

If i'm not wrong you are on Indian forum where you can write whatever in your thaughts, is it possible back your home where you only have "Baidu"?
you are good at OT.

The Last Stand

Country flag

I saw the thread and did this:

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag

For countries that are bordering china , China's claims are analogous to one of your neighbors claiming that the entire street in front of your home is his personal property. Furthermore, he claims that your sidewalk, driveway, and front yard clear up to the doorstep also belong to him. His armed guards park their cars in your driveway and he picks flowers out of your garden. If you or your neighbors protest he denies the validity of your title and refuses to settle in court. If someone insists on his property rights then the guards beat him.

China also justifies its claims to the South China Sea with various vague writings dating back more than 2,000 years.The Chinese viewed their vassal kingdoms the same as the European monarchs viewed their colonies.China disregards treaties and bases its current territorial claims on the pre-colonial tributary relationships.

China poses a substantial and present military threat, but starting U.S. assistance with a buildup of asean militaries is analogous to building a house by starting with the roof. The first priority must be for the individual countries to build a foundation for that house by achieving self sustainability both military and economically which no where near to seen

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

When the military starts setting the foreign affairs of a country war is inevitable... In China there's no doubt that the PLA is in charge of their external affairs. Sooner or later there will be a major conflagration in Asia.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Well,if you were able to read chinese website,you would change you idea.

kumar2310s

This type of psyche clouds the Chinese thought to imagine that areas around China were sometimes China. That is why they annexed Tibet, and having done so, imagine that part of Vietnam is theirs, so is Arunachal and so is the sea and island far beyond their shores.

A sort of crass megalomania that is quite a sick mindset, for which they can be forgiven, but not at the expense of their running wild in expansionist dreams around Asia!
First of all World should unite and rename China Sea as South Asian sea so that whatever is named after china, they stop calling theirs.
Secondly China should Free Tibet.
Thirdly Whole world should unite and answer the imperialist actions of China the way the whole world formed an alliance and fought against Hitler in Germany. Chinas flexing of Muscles economically and militarily and fighting for land is no less than imperialist attitude of Hitler in Germany which is condemned by every educated, sensible human being on this earth.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

This is General Luo you refer to, Neo 29

His current job is instructor/teacher in Chinese military&Science academy for doctor degree students. He is not working in active duty military force but spend a lot of time on military commentator for a variety of TV stations political program (make decent money though). There are several generals like him whoese main task is to work with TV station to get a better audience rating. lol.

He got famous because of some exciting speeches that in compliance with nationalism some young people hold. He is also indirectly accusing China's current policy are too soft and advocating a stronger and more aggressive military force, which is always popular sentiment among most countries.

Even he is a major general, his ranking is relatively low and remotely away from China's military central command committee. One should judge if his words are really reflection of China's policy. Indian friends here should act more confidently instead of like "suspicious neighbour" you accused.
Do you think his opinion could have been published without approval at a higher level?

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

there are two reasons why these chinese cant take there looted land-
1.they are not as much powerful as they think or try to show to the world.
2.by looted land they mean arunachal and spratlys and for this they have to fight india,japan,south korea,veitnam,phillipines and etc.you can't go to war with 5 to six countries or else you are doomed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles