China launches Asia's largest helicopter .

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Simple。

Try hard as they may, our Indian friends are incapable of making one iota of a thing。
You are right.

One of them being False claims!

Two, copying/ stealing and then claiming it as our own!

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Russia is an Eurasian nation and most part of its landmass is in Asia. For historical convenience of Europeans they were clubbed to show that they are European since it would affect their racial attitude that Europe rules the waves. However, in actuality, Russia was more Asia and less Europe.

Oh stop giving these Russkies free passes! It is the Russians from the Czars up to the current de facto one who have been consistently aligning/associating themselves with Europe. They never claimed themselves to be Asians. They've look down on Asia for centuries now, of course with the rise of Asia this may change... :mad2:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Calling it the largest helicopter in Asia is definitely inaccurate since Russia does have something more magnificent, but one has to wonder why does an Indian seem to be more offended ( Flame Bait ) than Russians.
There is no way anyone is offended, But what is irritating is Chinese Member perhaps the gov too cannot swallow / Accept the fact they stole other`s deign to make there own..

Indeed it is a nice helo, And it does fulfill the requirements..

And once again Nimo nice way to 'flame baiting '

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I am afraid that would not be quite close to the fact that Indians are irked about the fact that the Chinese claim that they have the largest or the best of everything in the world.

In fact, one appreciates those which are facts.

However, what is important to us, is FACTS and not fantasies.

Russia is an Eurasian nation and most part of its landmass is in Asia. For historical convenience of Europeans they were clubbed to show that they are European since it would affect their racial attitude that Europe rules the waves. However, in actuality, Russia was more Asia and less Europe.
Sir, No need to replay trolls..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Oh stop giving these Russkies free passes! It is the Russians from the Czars up to the current de facto one who have been consistently aligning/associating themselves with Europe. They never claimed themselves to be Asians. They've look down on Asia for centuries now, of course with the rise of Asia this may change... :mad2:
One has to only understand as to what Slavs are to the European pecking order.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One has to only understand as to what Slavs are to the European pecking order.
Kunal just this last one... Yeah. Just look at how Russians for centuries have been trying to upstage their continental brothers... Crystal palace, etc.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Kunal just this last one... Yeah. Just look at how Russians for centuries have been trying to upstage their continental brothers... Crystal palace, etc.
A check in history will indicate that that whatever of Asia was required to be conquered had been conquered and so looking at Europe is but a natural corollary!

pmaitra

That is actually an interesting topic of discussion. Why don't you open a thread dedicated to that instead of going off on a tangent in this thread?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just got back.

@ Ray, who are you referring to as to have "conquered Asia"? The point is Russians have always considered themselves as Europeans throughout their history.

@ Pmaitra, I have no interest in discussing Russia into details. That country does not tickle my intellectual fancy right now.

(So sorry again for derailing the topic.)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@ Ray, who are you referring to as to have "conquered Asia"? The point is Russians have always considered themselves as Europeans throughout their history.
One can consider what one wants to. Who can stop them?

Cliff Richard claims he is 100% British.

Yet he is 100% Anglo Indian!

Malaysia has wiped out their Hindu history (listen to it at Petrona Towers or the Museum), but then who can stop them?

Mahatir disclaims his Indian parentage!

Maybe people like to live in a dreamworld!

Mahathir's non-Malay ancestry is a feature shared by Malaysia's six prime ministers.

One tends to hide what is politically not savoury.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Cliff Richard claims he is 100% British.

Yet he is 100% Anglo Indian!

Malaysia has wiped out their Hindu history (listen to it at Petrona Towers or the Museum), but then who can stop them?

Mahatir disclaims his Indian parentage!

Maybe people like to live in a dreamworld!
Thank you Ray Sir! I hope some of our Asia-Pacific members would see this post.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just to put things into perspective:

Now you're saying:

(Mods this is really the last off-topic post. Thanks.)

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Politics is all about convenience!

And is far from the reality and truth!

J20!

Country flag
This is where you are making the mistake, Also if don`t know shop ranting and trolling hopelessly..

I don`t have to look back what i said, I stand what i said, You cannot GOOGLE for my qestion because it something very basic..

Either you replay straight what i asked in #137, Or don`t reply or you can ask, Any more of this BS will be reported next time..
Are you HIGH? You said:
"Btw, Do you know what is technology demonstration ?, Yes the present J-20 is a technology demonstration so does was T-50-1.."

And when I corrected your error, you said:

"Define, What is technology demonstration in technical terms not some one copy paste ?
How technology demonstration are related to Prototypes ?
Technology demonstration and Prototypes are both related to experiment..
Find out what are these and the relation and then you may post, Post quality not rubbish
Indeed i know better than this.."

I gave you a definition for BOTH of them, TWICE already,
I even gave you examples. You just don't want to admit that you were wrong to call the T50 and J20 tech demonstrators. Again google the definition of a technology demonstrator:

"A rough example or an otherwise incomplete version of a product, put together with the primary purpose of showcasing the idea, performance, method or the features of the product. They can be used as demonstrations to the investors, partners, journalists or even to potential customers in order to convince them of the viability of the chosen approach." They aren't meant to enter serrvice, eg:

Su 47 Berkut

T50: "The Sukhoi T-50 is the prototype for PAK FA" That's from Wiki
J20: The Chengdu J-20 (Jian-20; simplified Chinese: 歼-二十; traditional Chinese: 殲-二十; pinyin: Jiān èr shí) is a purported[SUP][5][/SUP] fifth-generation, stealth, twin-engine fighter aircraft prototype developed by Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group for the Chinese People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF)" Again from Wiki.

The T50 and J20 are PROTOTYPES, not technology demonstrators, PERIOD. Stop running around in circles, calling people trolls because you don't know the difference between the two. Good day.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles