China has territorial claims to nearly 20 countries

s002wjh

Country flag
Except for China and Pakistan, there is no border dispute.

Which country does not have some grouse or the other?
6 countries border india. india has dispute with pakistan, bangladesh, china, nepal. 4 out of 6

Kalapani region, the smaller Susta River dispute and the smaller still Antudanda and Nawalparasi disputes nepal and india

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
6 countries border india. india has dispute with pakistan, bangladesh, china, nepal. 4 out of 6
Apparently you are dated.

India has border dispute with Bangladesh and Nepal?

Do enlighten me!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Originally Posted by Mad Indian
We dont do cheap stunts with our neighbours, like the Chicom govt does
and your reply:

You make a cardinal mistake.

Unlike China, the media is not controlled by the Govt.

And the link indicates NBC News, which is surely not Indian.

India test-fires 'China killer' missile capable of reaching Beijing, Europe

Next you will claim that India controls Global Times and Peoples' Daily. :pound:

Last edited:

Impluseblade

I know I need to spend more time to find an article from an India website.

Another one from wsj.
India's Missile Launch Puts China in Range - WSJ.com

and your reply:

You make a cardinal mistake.

Unlike China, the media is not controlled by the Govt.

And the link indicates NBC News, which is surely not Indian.

Next you will expect that India controls Global Times and Peoples' Daily. :pound:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I know I need to spend more time to find an article from an India website.
You must have patience and not be the fastest gun in the West.

If you are to prove a point, you cannot bulldoze with any old junk.

Is this Indian?

Good to know that prestigious journals of the US are actually Indian.

WSJ India does not make it Indian as Time Asia does not make Time Magazine an Asian owned magazine!

Likewise Global Times does not make it Globally owned when it is Communist China's mouthpiece as is Peoples' Daily.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

s002wjh

Country flag
Apparently you are dated.

India has border dispute with Bangladesh and Nepal?

Do enlighten me!
list of dispute in the world

List of territorial disputes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalapani,_disputed_territory
Although claimed by Nepal, Kalapaani is currently being occupied by India's Indo-Tibetan border security forces [2] since the 1962 border war with China. Nepal claims that the river to the west of Kalapani is main Kali, hence it belongs to Nepal. But India claims that river to the east of Kalapani is the main Kali river, hence Kalapani area belongs to India
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Indian–Bangladeshi_border_conflict

The 2001 Indian–Bangladeshi border conflict was a brief armed conflict in April 2001 between India and Bangladesh over the poorly marked international border between the countries.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Are you trying an equal equal here? Then big fail.

Seriously though, none of the Indian Neighbors have problem with us(other than China and its whore), which are so big that, they want to take it to UNO or other multi party talks for that matter. Do you want to know how many countries want to settle the boundary dispute with China multilaterally, because the Chinese govt is paronoid and delusional and is a big bully and is of no use to try bilateral diplomacy with it?:eyebrows:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
yes plz do tell whats cheap stunts. other than you obivous anti-china attitude.
Some people will call the "stranding" of the Navy ships in foreign waters as Cheap stunts.

Some people call unprovoked firing on Indian posts by Chicom Soldiers as Cheap stunts.

You know stuff like that;)

s002wjh

Country flag
Are you trying an equal equal here? Then big fail.

Seriously though, none of the Indian Neighbors have problem with us(other than China and its whore), which are so big that, they want to take it to UNO or other multi party talks for that matter. Do you want to know how many countries want to settle the boundary dispute with China multilaterally, because the Chinese govt is paronoid and delusional and is a big bully and is of no use to try bilateral diplomacy with it?:eyebrows:
lol so is this your argument? out of 14 countries that share border with china, how many neighbor of china has problem with china? i can only think 1 land border dispute. i provide link, you provide BS ;)

the only big issue is really SCS which claim by all the involve party.

so if some countries agree falkland belong to argentina, guato bay belong to cuba, you think UK & US ok with that,;) and its ok to let other countries to decide the claim area is yours or others? i dont think any major/super power will alow that including india. you are naive to think border dispute can be settle with a 3rd party, especially if the involve party is a major/super power.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That was not a war.

It was local border police of both side resorting to small arms to ensure what they thought is correct.

You have to understand the issue of enclaves and how it came into being.

The latest is that most of the enclaves are being regularised after the meeting of the Indian and Bangladeshi PMs.

Any war fought with Nepal over the claims caused by British surveyors drawing different maps?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
lol so is this your argument? out of 14 countries that share border with china, how many neighbor of china has problem with china? i can only think 1 land border dispute. i provide link, you provide BS ;)
Lol man. The thread is on China not India. The way Chicoms here deflected the case towards India deserved my response.

Now for the matter at hand, Dont sprout nonsense. The territorial does not mean land alone. You people have fights with Philipines, vietnam Japan, Koreas(both) and Russia. Who are we kidding

Only one land border dispute huh? even Wiki will provide various disputes wrt china and the citations for it.

now that said, You did not get the point I was making. The thing is, India never bullied anyone into accepting the border settlement like China does(I am not happy about it;)). Thats the point. And India is the heavy weight of SA just like China in SCS. India can bully them if it wants, but we choose not to;)

s002wjh

Country flag
Some people will call the "stranding" of the Navy ships in foreign waters as Cheap stunts.

Some people call unprovoked firing on Indian posts by Chicom Soldiers as Cheap stunts.

You know stuff like that;)
last time i check its in dispute area or EEZ, not territory water. and there are plenty time when vietnam/japan harass/arrest chinese fisherman before. then there is veitnam ship ram a chinese ship. plenty country sail their ships through disputed area before.

s002wjh

Country flag
Lol man. The thread is on China not India. The way Chicoms here deflected the case towards India deserved my response.

Now for the matter at hand, Dont sprout nonsense. The territorial does not mean land alone. You people have fights with Philipines, vietnam Japan, Koreas(both) and Russia. Who are we kidding

Only one land border dispute huh? even Wiki will provide various disputes wrt china and the citations for it.

now that said, You did not get the point I was making. The thing is, India never bullied anyone into accepting the border settlement like China does(I am not happy about it;)). Thats the point. And India is the heavy weight of SA just like China in SCS. India can bully them if it wants, but we choose not to;)
yes its on china. so what is this about disputed? my point was there are tons countries has disputed with other countries, china just one of them. focus on china only is like someone focus on japan/vietnam/india only.

india had a war with bangaladesh in 2001, war with pakistan, UK had a war with argentina for falkland. plz every major/super power use their influence to achieve their goal one way or the other.

the only difference is the news tend to concentrate on china.

s002wjh

Country flag
That was not a war.

It was local border police of both side resorting to small arms to ensure what they thought is correct.

You have to understand the issue of enclaves and how it came into being.

The latest is that most of the enclaves are being regularised after the meeting of the Indian and Bangladeshi PMs.

Any war fought with Nepal over the claims caused by British surveyors drawing different maps?
my point was most countries has border dispute, china is one of them. don't just focus on china, and automatically came to a conclusion that says china is the only one at fault. the SCS is complex issue. china only in the headline cause there are alot media bias about it, some due to different government, some due to they are raising power. etc.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles