China did it again: Volkswagen betrayed by its own Chinese partner!!

Tolaha

i ve said...land rover used to be owned by different companies....like BMW.....u ever seen BWM come up with anything like a copy of land rover???why just tata doing this??
Dude... You are not making any sense whatsoever!!

Tata has NOT come up with this car! A car enthusiast has 'bought' a Tata Safari car and then modified it to make it look like a Land Rover. If it helps you understand any better, it is like a hobby and not a business! And it has nothing to do with any car manufacturer or the Tatas themselves!

Still cannot believe that you are unaware of the concept of "custom built" cars! I'm sure China too would have something equivalent!

Hoping this explanation helps.

P.S: Equivalent as in custom building of cars by a design company or a hobbyist, not as in a car company lifting/copying of designs or technology!

tjpf

i ve said...land rover used to be owned by different companies....like BMW.....u ever seen BWM come up with anything like a copy of land rover???why just tata doing this??
hey nincompoop paki listen to TOLAHA first and then bark:facepalm:

huaxia rox

Dude... You are not making any sense whatsoever!!

Tata has NOT come up with this car! A car enthusiast has 'bought' a Tata Safari car and then modified it to make it look like a Land Rover. If it helps you understand any better, it is like a hobby and not a business! And it has nothing to do with any car manufacturer or the Tatas themselves!

Still cannot believe that you are unaware of the concept of "custom built" cars! I'm sure China too would have something equivalent!

Hoping this explanation helps.

P.S: Equivalent as in custom building of cars by a design company or a hobbyist, not as in a car company lifting/copying of designs or technology!
so u r saying if batch products r copy then its copy and a single product is a copy its not a copy???or i just took it wrong?

anyway i just need a yes or no answer from u....is moon rover a copy of land rover??? yes or no....

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
so u r saying if batch products r copy then its copy and a single product is a copy its not a copy???or i just took it wrong?

anyway i just need a yes or no answer from u....is moon rover a copy of land rover??? yes or no....
Its not about "single product is not a copy" dammit! :frusty:

It is an individual who has modified the vehicle. If I buy a Tata car tomorrow and put new tires, change the body look and put all kinds of jazzy stuff, just because I am a crazy car enthusiast, will it be called "copying"?

A company making a product that is the same as that manufactured by another company is called copying. An individual enthusiast doing crazy things to his vehicle is not called "copying". Any car enthusiast in the world will understand this fact.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
.is moon rover a copy of land rover??? yes or no....
No !

Moon Rover is a Personal modification under the influence of land rover, Still they dont look exactly identical to be called Copy..

IMHO. they look very different..

This is copy:

CMEC City Smart and DaimlerChrysler Smart Car

Shuanghuan Laibao SR-V and Honda CR-V

Geely Merie and Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Hongqi HQD and Rolls-Royce Phantom

Shuanghuan Auto Ceo and BMW X5

Chinese rip-offs of Western automakers

Tolaha

only alien will think the 2 'look exactly identical to be called Copy'.....
OH MY GOD!!!

Is it the language or the logic that is so difficult to comprehend?

If it is the former, can any of our educated Chinese member translate the concept of customization as explained by many of us earlier, to our friend here? If it is the latter, then...

Yes, it is copy. India copy just like China copy. Now you happy?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles