China deserves punishment

Illusive

Country flag
There is huge gap between twitter and real world. Even now my firm are working with ovearsea clients tightly, economic benefit will overcome all the biases.

It's not the first time the prediction from Indian forum says that "China will be fxxced", from the forum forums.bharat-rakshak.com 2005 i saw people are predicting "China will down"... I never take it seriously.
BTW, for "civilized world.", please check the reditt related image:

https://www.reddit.com/r/forwardsfromhitler/comments/65rv6g/100_upvotes_on_rdankmemes/
Lol economic benefits, China virus has put the world economy in recession, business cant be done with stupid people who could have stopped this virus but choose to do the opposite....not so wise...... whatever benefit there was has vanished, this is what we get when you make a deal with the devil.

Anyways we will have to see how it pans out, the industrial heavyweights would need to rethink their supply lines. This overdependence on China has really cost everyone a lot. It won't happen suddenly but it will happen. The world can't have this 'Made in China' disaster again.

Ajax01

Country flag
There is huge gap between twitter and real world. Even now my firm are working with ovearsea clients tightly, economic benefit will overcome all the biases.

It's not the first time the prediction from Indian forum says that "China will be fxxced", from the forum forums.bharat-rakshak.com 2005 i saw people are predicting "China will down"... I never take it seriously.

https://www.reddit.com/r/forwardsfromhitler/comments/65rv6g/100_upvotes_on_rdankmemes/
LOL typical Chink so Reddit is more credible than twitter? Thats your argument? Some frustated people whose nations couldn't provide free internet to around 600 million people. Germany Israel US all looking to move production lines to their own nations as claimed by their own ministers after China Virus exposing the problem of not controlling the production lines.
Look at the comments lol.
Churn up dieseases like that and your credibility will get hit.
Oh and according to your own executive VP Li Keqiang he dosen't trust the data coming to him and estimates it at 3%. So yeah China Economy may already be downed and much smaller than it says it is.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Experts say that coronavirus might damage the brains of the infected. Look at this thread, it's true.

freethinker777

Country flag
The world should impose long term ban on china atleast for 20 years. There should be no movement of goods or tourist with China for 20 years. All western nation factories should be moved out of china. This ban should not apply to Tibet , East turkestistan , inner Mongolia and Hong Kong as these are not parts of china. Taiwan should be strengthened even more.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
unless usa shifts manufacturing to india and elsewhere and decouples economy from ccp china, its all talk and little else

Waanar

Country flag

Aw...
well, you need memes while we have actual videos of Chinese eating everything that moves so...

Checkmate, I guess?

Don't worry, if all the nations stabilize, the CCP will pay. I love how you're equating random memes and some random posts on BR to a global pandemic unleashed by your government.

Like, are memes consequential now?

Damn, I'd heard chinese were supposed to be smart.

Icarus

Country flag
Let USA/Europe fight it out with China. India must stay out of it.

Waanar

Country flag
Let USA/Europe fight it out with China. India must stay out of it.
If USA/Europe/anyone can indulge China in some exhaustive conflict, we can always push for Aksai-Chin, Shaksgam Valley and free Tibet.

I doubt there'd ever come such a tipping point but if it does, we must take initiative.
Time for cowering has passed.
No one is safe.
It's not even a military conflict anymore.
China's engineered hazards will find you on the streets, at the schools and in your very damn homes.

Icarus

Country flag
If USA/Europe/anyone can indulge China in some exhaustive conflict, we can always push for Aksai-Chin, Shaksgam Valley and free Tibet.

I doubt there'd ever come such a tipping point but if it does, we must take initiative.
Time for cowering has passed.
No one is safe.
It's not even a military conflict anymore.
China's engineered hazards will find you on the streets, at the schools and in your very damn homes.
India cannot side with the west blindly. Hindus have always been myopic. In the past they sided with british, sacrificed themselves in foreign countries, and got a truncated India in return. West will again try to use india and discard it like toilet paper.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
India cannot side with the west blindly. Hindus have always been myopic. In the past they sided with british, sacrificed themselves in foreign countries, and got a truncated India in return. West will again try to use india and discard it like toilet paper.
Well,
West may discard us like toilet paper
but
Chinks are trying to wipe us off the map.

Does not take a genius to understand who is a bigger threat to us.

Icarus

Country flag
Well,
West may discard us like toilet paper
but
Chinks are trying to wipe us off the map.

Does not take a genius to understand who is a bigger threat to us.
Paranoia. China wants indian market. Why would they try to wipe us off the map? This is what happens when u listen to American propaganda.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles