Cash lure for Parsis to have more babies

kseeker

Retired
Cash lure for Parsis to have more babies - The Times of India

VADODARA: In the wake of an alarming fall in the population of Parsis, a monthly allowance would be provided to the couples in the community who give birth to a second or a third child, the Bombay Parsi Punchayet said.

At a congregation of the community held at Sanjan in Gujarat's Valsad district on Sunday, it was decided that every Parsi couple giving birth to a second child would get Rs 3,000 per month till the child attains the age of 18 years, while a couple giving birth to a third child will get Rs 5,000 per month, Punchayet chairman Dinshaw Mehta said.

Speaking over the phone, Mehta said, "The congregation was attended by about 3,000 Parsis from various parts of the country and abroad. We discussed the issue of survival of Zoroastrian community in changing times."

"Every year there is a decrease of 10 to 15% in Parsi population. The number will fall to 36,000 by 2050 if no serious efforts are made to check the trend," he said.

The congregation is held every year on 'Sanjan Day' which marks arrival of the Parsis in India at Sanjan 1,297 years ago.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
What measures should Hindus take as the population has fallen since independence. Now officially we are only 79% of the total Indian population( including Sikhs, Jains & Buddist). where as other religions have shown positive growth in India.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Yep, this is what we need, more babies.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Indians are obsessed with light skined, that is true motive behind this
Don;t be stupid. Parsis are among the most educated and richest communities in India, and they hardly fit the stereotype of "fair skinned". Many of them are of average wheatish skin tone.

We can never beat the Paki obsession with fair skin, so keep the smugness aside.

kseeker

Retired
Don;t be stupid. Parsis are among the most educated and richest communities in India, and they hardly fit the stereotype of "fair skinned". Many of them are of average wheatish skin tone.

We can never beat the Paki obsession with fair skin, so keep the smugness aside.
Pukes are born stupid ! It's a manufacturing defect :D

As @bennedose said on some other thread, Once a Paki, always a Moron !

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Indians are obsessed with light skined, that is true motive behind this
It appears you have a problem of light skin colour and faking your genetic ancestry with apparently the Arab Equus asinus.

Here is something for your education.

The Original Arabs were Dark skinned/ Black

The best way to get a true picture of what the original Arabs of the past looked like is to ask the original Arabs of the past themselves. So let's take a look at what the original, pure Arabs of 1400 years ago said about the appearance of the pure Arabs.

Let's begin with Miskeen Al Darimi the well-known, pure-blooded Arab poet of the 7th century AD. Miskeen is his nickname, but his real name is Rabee' the son of 'Aamir the son of Unaif the son of Shaarih the son of 'Amru the son of Zaid the son of Abdellah the son of 'Uds the son of Darim the son of Malik the son of Handhala the son of Zaid Manah the son of Tamim the son of Murr the son of Udd the son of Taabikha the son of Yaas the son of Mudar the son of Nizar the son Ma'add the son of Adnan.

It's a known fact that Miskeen was black-skinned. He once proposed to a girl and she rejected him because of his blackness and his poorness. The girl later married a rich man who was from a tribe not as pure Arab as Miskeen's tribe. Miskeen one day saw the the girl who rejected him because of his blackness and poorness sitting with her husband, who was from a tribe not as pure as Miskeen's tribe. Miskeen stopped and said to them:

"I am Miskeen, for those who know me. My color is dark, the color of the Arabs."

Read the following words of Al Fadl ibn Al Abbas Al Lahabi, the famous 7th century Arab poet who was from the tribe of Quraish from his father's side of the family and his mother's side of the family. Quraish is the same tribe that the Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) is from. His mother was Amina the daughter of Abbas, who was the uncle of the Prophet Mohamed (PBUH). So his mother was the Prophet's cousin. His great grandfather, Abi Lahab of course was the Prophet Mohamed's uncle. Al Fadl the son of Abbas the son of 'Utba the son of Abi Lahab the son of Abdel Muttalib the son of Haashim said:

"I am the black-skinned one (green). I am well-known. My complexion is black (green). I am from the noble house of the Arabs. Whoever crosses swords with me will cross swords with one who is noble and strong.

"Verily the children of Abd Manaf (one of the ancestor's of the Prophet Mohamed's branch of Quraish) are jewels and the children of Abdel Muttalib (the grandfather of the Prophet Mohamed) embellished the jewels.

"We are a people whom Allah has built nobility for--above the noble houses of the Arabs. Through His Prophet and the Prophet's cousin (Ali ibn Abi Talib) and the Prophet's uncle Abbas the son of Abdel Muttalib."

Concerning these words of Al Fadl ibn Al Abbas ibn 'Utba ibn Abi Lahab, Ibn Mandour, of the 13th century AD, says in his well-known Arabic lexicon Lisan Al Arab, "He (Al Fadl ibn Al Abbas) says 'I am pure' because the color of the Arabs is dark". Ibn Mandour further says, "It is said that he (Al Fadl) meant that he is from the purest of the Arabs because most Arabs are black-skinned".

Ibn Berry, the well-known Arab grammarian of the 12th century AD, explains Al Fadl ibn Al Abbas's words by saying, "...He means by this that his genealogy is pure and that he is a pure Arab because the Arabs describe their color as black and they describe the color of the non-Arab Persians as red". Click below for original in Arabic.

Ibn Mandour further describes the pure Arabs by saying, "Lank hair is the kind of hair that most non-Arab Persians and Romans have while kinky hair is the kind of hair that most Arabs have". Click below for original in Arabic.

There you have it--testimony from the original Arabs themselves. They have told us that the pure Arabs are black-skinned with kinky hair. They have proven beyond a shadow of doubt that the true appearance of the pure Arabs is entirely different from what people today think that a pure Arab looks like. Does it make any sense to disregard what the original, pure Arabs said about the appearance of the pure Arabs?

http://savethetruearabs.com/index.html

Save the True Arabs

The Original Arabs were Dark skinned/ Black :: Reader comments at Daniel Pipes
and

The Dark Complexion Of The Original Arabs

THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD(PBUH) WAS 1/2 BLACK

THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD(PBUH) WAS 1/2 BLACK | Hiram's 1555 Blog

Now to the main point.

Cash lure for Parsis to have more babies

Because, we care for all of our people and not hound them out of the country or convert them as they do in Pakistan.

Here is something to educate you about Parsis.

The Parsi community that boasts of the highest literacy rate and sex ratio in India is staring at extinction. In a population of 1.2 billion in India, there are only about 69,000 Parsis. While the 2001 Census recorded a 21% decadal growth of the country's population, the number of Parsis declined by about 12 each decade since 1941......

To check the decline in population of Parsis and help increase their numbers, the ministry of minority affairs launched a scheme — Jiyo Parsi — on Monday. The scheme will be implemented by the Parzor Foundation with the help of Bombay Parsi Panchayat and other community organizations......

"The Parsi mindset of having no child or only one child needs to be replaced by a bolder stand of having 2-3 children," said Zinobia Madan.

Minorities ministry scheme to increase Parsi population - Times Of India
In India we are about the minorities and don't want to hound them out or allow them to get themselves extinct as the ---- birds.

You won't understand this being a Pakistani since your aim is to cleanse Pakistan of all infidels to include the Shias and other non Sunni Muslims!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD(PBUH) WAS 1/2 BLACK

By Ahmed K. El-Shabazz

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad(pbuh) was quoted as saying that the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) " was a white man". This was misunderstood by some , who took this quote to mean that the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) was a Caucasian, which he was not.

The Holy Qur'an states that all of the Prophets and Messengers were of the "seed of Abraham" who was not " a Jew nor a Christian" . Abraham was Black as well as Jesus or Isa, who said he came from Abraham seed. The historical fact that there were no Jews during the time of the Prophet Abraham(pbuh) is over looked. There were indeed " white people" in Abraham's time, but, they were not Jews, as nearly the whole of the so-called white race were living in the Caves and Hills of Europe during that time, and would not become "Jews" until the coming of Ozar Sef , known today as Musa or Moses, some 2000 years AFTER the Prophet Abraham(pbuh).

Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) was a " Semite", which simply means he was part Black and part white , or as we say, "a half Original" or "mulatto". The same people who misunderstood what the Honorable Elijah Muhammad(pbuh) meant, when he said that the Prophet Muhammad was a white man, also over-looked another quote of his, when he stated that the "Prophet Muhammad was a member of the Black Nation." According to history the Prophet Muhammad's grandfather, Abdel Mottalib , was spoken of as being "very dark", and may have been a slave of the Jews(Caucasians) who took control of Mecca before the return of Islam to Arabia by the Prophet Muhammad. I say Abdel Mottalib may have been a slave , as "Abd" or "aabd" means slave in Arabic, a word that some white "Arabs" call Black people today. We know that the Prophet's mother was Black, an African from Ethiopia, and, that the Prophet Muhammad also had 1/2 brothers(The Prophet was his mother only child) who were also Black .

Muhammad(pbuh) was a Black Man, a contemporary of his spoke of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) as " large-mouthed" and " bluish-coloured" with hair that was " neither straight nor curly". We know that the so-called "bluish" color is the color of the Black people of the Sudan and Ethiopia. It was Ethiopia who took in the early followers of Muhammad, who the Jews were trying to kill. Muhammad told them to go to Africa, and seek the safe haven of the Christian King of Ethiopia, the original home of his mother.

We must come to understand that Arabia is/was apart of Africa! Mecca, the "Mother City" was founded by the Aboriginal Black Nation, not the invading whites(nomads). The Original Black population mixed with the invading whites who came to that area from "Europe" after they had spent 2000 years there! This is how Arabia became known as "Mulatto Land". A careful study of history proves that the Great Prophet to the Arabs of 1400 years ago, Muhammad(pbuh), was a Black man of mixed birth.

THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD(PBUH) WAS 1/2 BLACK | Hiram's 1555 Blog

Since you follow the path of the Prophet, please remember he was not white.

So, be a true and stop having this fetish to be 'white'.

I am sorry that I had to inform of you of this because I find it abhorring when some people like to act cute and oversmart without knowing a sausage, except old wives tales handed over generations after generations to perpetuate a lie as true!

It is a genetic fault of Pakistanis to pander falsehood as true.

Take Sharif, who claims ancient ties with Thailand of Pakistan because of the Gandharva Kingdom. It indicates he has either no sense of history or he is a Master Fibber and a Conjure par excellence!

Last edited:

pkroyal

For sure all are aware that, when an aging 'parsee' couple approached the Bombay Parsi Panchayat ( BPP,) for a subsidized flat ( out of the 5000 odd they control), they were shown the door as they did not fit into the BPP's definition of a 'poor parsee'. In a sworn affidavit in the court the BPP has fixed this after their internal survey , up to Rs 90,000/- a month. Yes you read this right, 90 grands a month & yet you are a "poor parsee" phew!

The definition of Bombay Parsi Panchayat (BPP) of a "poor Parsi" as the one who earns up to Rs 90,000 a month has the community members living here in a tizzy. An estimated 300 Parsi families live in Vadodara. "Absolutely absurd," is how a section of the community, who run charity trusts for Parsis, reacted to BPP's announcement. Although, members of the Vadodara Parsi Panchayat (VPP) were also surprised at the news, its president Baman Cama refused to comment on the development, saying his panchayat had its own rules and BPP had its own. One of the VPP trustees, Dara Hakim, however, said he was "shocked to read about the new yardstick for defining poor. (TOI)

Incidentally there are other issues also, that are affecting the 'parsees'

Parsee girls cannot marry outside their community ( for fear of being ostracized)
Not enough " tower of silence" available in Mumbai due to rapid urbanization.
Decrease in the number of Vultures( bird) in Mumbai leading to unfinished last rites.
Diminishing genetic pool ( due to inbreeding)
Not many volunteering for priesthood in their "fire temples"
1951 census pop was - 90,000
2011 census pop down to - 60,000

despite the above, my few parsee friends in the Fauj and outside have many mention able qualities.

Their sense of humour ( ability to laugh at themselves)
Professionalism
Progressive outlook.
A few people I know ,all are excellent hosts.

Their contribution despite being minuscule in numbers, is huge.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Hahaha, showing money to done of the richest people in the country?

Parsi population has fallen coz they were not too hung up about them being Parsis. They didn't marry within the community and "diluted" themselves into the society.

If Parsi population has to increase,they will have to marry within the community. Money is not going to help.

Patriot

Country flag
Better we use this money for the conservation of other more important endangered species specially our national animal Tigers & Asian Lions.

What an irony a second highest populated country is giving sops to produce more childrens, let it take it's on course. shouldn't minority commission be worried about some minorties producing children on mass scale epidemic rate without care of mortality rate, nutrition, education & employment etc.

What is the objective of minority commission to just increase the population?

PunjabiStylin

Tihar Jail
Banned
My Indians friends i am not even Muslim , so what ever Muslim slur said will received with a genuine smirk. Pakis are not obssesed with light skinn because the native population are already of light complexion (exluding the impure indian muhajirs). Its Indians that are obsessed because the most of em are not gifted with this light brown complexion. However you guys worship pale skinned bollywood actors who resemble none of your complexion , the Indians standard of beauty is not even Indian but rather of an afghani or paki complexion.
Pakistan = racism
Indian = Inferiority complex
one again i have not hatred against indians ,
edit : i agree with patriot

Tolaha

Better we use this money for the conservation of other more important endangered species specially our national animal Tigers & Asian Lions.

What an irony a second highest populated country is giving sops to produce more childrens, let it take it's on course. shouldn't minority commission be worried about some minorties producing children on mass scale epidemic rate without care of mortality rate, nutrition, education & employment etc.

What is the objective of minority commission to just increase the population?
Parsis are around 50k in India. That makes them less than 0.001% of the Indian population. And their numbers are dwindling fast.

The objective of the Parsi community is not to increase their population but to rather slow down the rate of decrease in their population, basically to prevent extinction! The community is now probably far more endangered than the tigers in India. There is a good chance that tigers might not go extinct, unfortunately lesser chance with the Parsis!

As for why we are not better off letting it take it's course, this initiative is not from the government but rather from the community itself. More like the tiger trying to stop itself from going extinct. Cant find fault with that, can we? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tolaha

My Indians friends i am not even Muslim , so what ever Muslim slur said will received with a genuine smirk. Pakis are not obssesed with light skinn because the native population are already of light complexion (exluding the impure indian muhajirs). Its Indians that are obsessed because the most of em are not gifted with this light brown complexion. However you guys worship pale skinned bollywood actors who resemble none of your complexion , the Indians standard of beauty is not even Indian but rather of an afghani or paki complexion.
Pakistan = racism

You see "colour" where nobody sees it. You refer to "Muslim slur" when nobody other than you has mentioned it. You are a true Pakistani Sir! May your tribe increase! :thumb:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistan = racism
For all we care you could be the green men who land from Mars in the comic book.

You could be left over chaps of Partition who could not cross over being downright fear crazed or poverty stricken that you could not hitch a ride. You could be the convert who are consigned to sweep the floor and streets in Pakistan and hop over to the Church on Sunday or be in the Sharia court with a blaspheme case against you. Or, you could be any of the various low life that inhabit the earth. How does it matter? All we care of is that you are God's Creation. Go in Peace, brother! Jesus Saves!

So, quit tomtoming as to who you are or who you are not.

I assure you that being a Muslims has no negativity in India. So, don't be so apologetic!

It is immaterial as to what is your perception of India and Indians.

Given the equation, you of Pakistan are an outcast of a Nation that is floundering and kept afloat by the benevolent cash and material inflow from the US, China and some occasional handouts from the Muslim countries as in consonance with the Islam piety as zakat. Latest being Sharif whimper before the Thai to buy some goods from you claiming a fraudulent historical equation between Pakistan (which was never there before 1947) and Thailand, when actually that equation is that of the Hindus of India and not Pakistan's!

It is your obsession with India that makes you worry about what you imagine as our obsession.

Keep your warped ideas to yourself and don't display your ignorance, since whatever little good there that we think of Pakistan will vanish.

I hope I made it clear to you that you are so shallow that you do not even understand what a Parsi is and what India is doing so that the Parsis thrive in numbers, even though we are very concerned about the increasing population.

Have you seen Smita Patil, Waheeda Rehman or even Nandita Das?

If you haven't seen, you have seen nothing and it proves that you standards is of the bhutts. Bhutts are what was called in the old days as char anna seats, populated by the rickshawallahs and the coolies.

Last edited:

pkroyal

Pakistan = racism

Who is this self styled light skinned , Caucasian from Paki land.

Wonder how many Indians he has seen?

I am sure he has not yet met robust,home spun, hardy, Indians who would have frozen his gonads just by a spine chilling stare.

All along I thought women were more concerned about their skin colour, men need to be out in the sun with sweaty patches, a bronzed complexion and high enough testosterone levels to give any effete paki ,obsessed with skin tone a nice walloping on his shrivelled hide.

what say @ Ray sir?

about Inferiority complex, less said the better

1948- Indian Army trussed many a so called pathans and had them for breakfast.
1965 - Haji Pir was F----d by Col RS Dayal & his batallion, the post was captured by IA in broad daylight.
1971- Gen AAK Niazi, shamefully laid down his arms, light skinned or not, he had 90,000 soldiers surrender with him.
1999- Kargil, yet another charade & another defeat to the paki army sponsored misadventure.
1989- to Date, insurgency in the valley, thank you for sending moronic,drug induced, half baked youth from across, well they can "check in" any time they like, but there is "no checking out". we love hunting these jokers as they are prime hide.

Actors are meant to entertain,period no sensible person worships them, unless you in a foreign land are complex-ed because of your light brown complexion

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles