Call of duty : modern warfare 2

Rebelkid

I played this game at my friends house till i reached a level where i was supposed to massacre civilians inside an airport: Seriously WTF ????

And they are banning the new MOH game where u play as Taliban: wow, just wow

:angry_10: :angry_10: :angry_10: :angry_10:

Shredder

Country flag
Sorry a bit off-topic, which is the best war game(modern and ancient) for the PS2?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I played the whole game, enjoyed it. The best single-player campaign for a long time to be. I pre-ordered MOH, but after EA announced that it's removing the "Taliban" campaign, I canceled my order.

plugwater

Yes brilliant game. The real story starts after that massacre and my favorite is sniper mission in special ops.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I went on a rampage in that mission...:angry_1:

Agantrope

COD MW2 is the best shooter game i have ever played, second is Bad company

For playing the COD MW2, i have played the COD MW then started with the same heat. Really superb when fighting with the taliban and the Task Force 141 and an unexpected twist in the tale. Seriously superb game now eagerly waiting for the COD MW3 to come :D

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

For playing the COD MW2, i have played the COD MW then started with the same heat. Really superb when fighting with the taliban and the Task Force 141 and an unexpected twist in the tale. Seriously superb game now eagerly waiting for the COD MW3 to come :D
There won't be a MW3. Its publisher and Call of Duty brand owner, Activision, fired the top team of Infinity Ward (the production house behind the Modern Warfare series). The next COD game is Call of Duty: Black Ops, and it's made by another production house.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agantrope

There won't be a MW3. Its publisher and Call of Duty brand owner, Activision, fired the top team of Infinity Ward (the production house behind the Modern Warfare series). The next COD game is Call of Duty: Black Ops, and it's made by another production house.

TR, black ops is from the makers of the COD WaW, What i am talking is about the Activision and infinitiward. Both are paralle tracks :D

Last edited by a moderator:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

clearly you haven't played crises yet

Country flag
Black OPS due to be released next month is going to be in 3-D. It may to MW, probably the best release in video games this year.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
I'm playing Modern Warfare 2. I was confused about that first mission too. So I spared the civvies and shot the policemen. I'm an ethical player. :D

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Guys how to play online in PSN?
I try to figured out no luck
rprv33n

Global Defence

New threads

Articles