Bullpup Assault Rifles

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
(Micro Dynamic Rifle) Multi-Caliber Bullpup Assault Rifle

Last edited by a moderator:

jrm5665

I am in the USA and was a PSC with private companies in Iraq and Afg. There I carried (when I was allowed outside the embassy or green zone guarding a dignitary or V.I.P) a custom modified 9" barrel AR-18. I fell in love with the Armalite AR-18 and AR-180 and have taken to writing a book about it. This is a serious book with 233 pages thus far and have traveled to Howa, Japan and Costa Mesa, CA U.S.A to visit the former plants where the AR-18 and AR-180 was made. I am at the point where I am writing about the "Widow Maker", what the IRA and Provos (Irish Republican Army and Provincial Militias) called the AR-18. I could use help there, but where I really need help is the BULLPUP part. The SA-80 and L85A1 are basically AR-18's that were turned into bull pups. I desperately need a military manual and any information I can get on these 2 rifles! I will pay good money for a manual, any help out there? Email me at [email protected] as I don't check messages here much. Thanks KF

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
France Launches Program to
Replace FAMAS Rifle

It may have been a long time coming, but finally last week the French Ministère de la Défense has officially launched a program to replace the FAMAS rifle. A few days ago a tender notice (N ° 14-70321) was published on BOAMP.fr (the official government website which publishes acquisition notices, similar to FedBizOpps.gov) detailing the requirements for the Future Individual Weapon. According to the notice: A total of 90,000 Future Individual Weapons will be acquired. The firearms will be distributed across the French Army, Navy and Air Force. 45,000 (half) will be a standard length version of the. The other half will be a short length version. They will also require 38,000,000 rounds of 5.56x45mm NATO. 51,000 40x46mm grenades will also be acquired (a mixture of different types, half of which will be smoke grenades for training). Technical documentation, support, spare parts and training material will be included with the purchase Three to five candidates will be selected to compete. Back in 2011 the French CEMAT (Chef d'Etat Major de l'Armée de Terre / Chief of Staff of the Army) General Ract Madoux said a tender notice would be published in 2013 . Since then French special forces have been adopting other rifles such as the FN SCAR and HK 416.

11ième Brigade Parachutiste with SCAR L

France Launches Program to Replace FAMAS Rifle - The Firearm Blog

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Gents i sure you know its open internet forum, I feel a little uncomfortable when people ask for personal details :)

PS : The person holding is not me ..

Dude, what do you do for a living.... how do you manage to get your hands on these rifles.... you gotta tell me..
Kunal sir --------------------------

indiandefencefan

Country flag
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Vector_cr-21.jpg

vector cr-21 by denel .... looks pretty cool

Global Defence

New threads

Articles