Bangladesh migrants, the citizens of no man's land

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Hello mad man problem with bangladeshi begger immigration is both economical and social one.
They just do only one thing breed like pigs.
So far you have not answered a single point/question I have raised and are continuing to assert what you " believe" to be true , from years of indoctrination. Seriously, if your only way of debating is to assert what you "believe " and not listen/answer my question, dont bother quoting.

I will ask one final time,

1.will you be ok with skilled workers- doctors and engineers immigrating to India from Pak/BD?

2. Who is the net beneficiary of US immigration?

3. If you are asserting that US is prosperous due to skilled immigrants from various nations, then India too would benefit by allowing skilled immigrants from paki/BD and so would it be wise to do so? If not why?
Answer these questions and go through the thread again to actually "understand" what I am saying.

From what I can understand, you dont even seem to understand my stance and yet are arguing with me:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
there is one forty space and end bangladeshI and an indian applied
bangladeshI will accept the work in low price
and indian is jobless
we have 121crore population and many jobless , we should give jobs to indian rather than bangladeshI
More jobless Americans losing benefits every week | Al Jazeera America
those who traveled to america were skillfull and bangladeshi are not skillfull but illiterate
though number of jobless in america increasing day by day
There are many places in India where indians are "not willing to work" even for high wages. For instance TN faces an acute shortage in agricultural labour. If the immigrants work at half the wages of the otherwise lazy indians- the cost of production would come down and would ultimately benefit the farmers and consumers and reduce inflation

But understanding what I wrote requires out of the box thinking(because by now, you are fully indoctrinated with the non sense spewed by the political parties) and no xenophobia. But considering that you come from a state where the political parties(MNS/SS) have successfully used immigration bogey as an excuse to start ruckus and get political mileage, I dont think you can understand that.

In TN, we welcome every state member to work here(vandharai valavaikkum tamil nadu), so long as they keep the law and order and we have not lost anything because of that. If anything, TN grows stroger with immigration. I dont think it is going to be different on Indian scale, .ie if TN can grow strong becuase of immigration, then so will India

@pmaitra You are now working in US. Now tell me honestly, is your benefitting US or not? Does it benefit India more or the US? Answer that question and you will know why immigration cause economic problems for host country is utter non sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned
So far you have not answered a single point/question I have raised and are continuing to assert what you " believe" to be true , from years of indoctrination. Seriously, if your only way of debating is to assert what you "believe " and not listen/answer my question, dont bother quoting.

I will ask one final time,

1.will you be ok with skilled workers- doctors and engineers immigrating to India from Pak/BD?

2. Who is the net beneficiary of US immigration?

3. If you are asserting that US is prosperous due to skilled immigrants from various nations, then India too would benefit by allowing skilled immigrants from paki/BD and so would it be wise to do so? If not why?
Answer these questions and go through the thread again to actually "understand" what I am saying.

From what I can understand, you dont even seem to understand my stance and yet are arguing with me:rolleyes:
Mad man Immigration is in US and they need it.

But we dont need immigration weather skilled or un skilled.

Dont bring US in this discussion.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
There are many places in India where indians are "not willing to work" even for high wages. For instance TN faces an acute shortage in agricultural labour. If the immigrants work at half the wages of the otherwise lazy indians- the cost of production would come down and would ultimately benefit the farmers and consumers and reduce inflation

But understanding what I wrote requires out of the box thinking(because by now, you are fully indoctrinated with the non sense spewed by the political parties) and no xenophobia. But considering that you come from a state where the political parties(MNS/SS) have successfully used immigration bogey as an excuse to start ruckus and get political mileage, I dont think you can understand that.
we don't want second partition
and they all also start some terrorist activity and drugs supply, what about that

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
we don't want second partition
and they all also start some terrorist activity and drugs supply, what about that

Which is exactly my ----ing point. Seriously, why do you jump into argument without actually understanding what I said:rolleyes:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Nepalis migrate into India as the Constitution allows them to do so. Still, they are not a problem for us- why? Its because they are not a security risk like the BD. From an economic view point, Nepalis coming to India is actually more good to India than Nepal , just like how brain drain is more helpful to US than India. Hence the problem from immigration is a religio-political/cultural one and not an economic one.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Mad man Immigration is in US and they need it.

But we dont need immigration weather skilled or un skilled.

Dont bring US in this discussion.
:laugh: why because you cant substantiate your stance?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@MadIndian

The answer is simple - mechanisation.

I have seen it in, guess where?

Of all the places, in the what one would say one of the most backward States - MP.

Tractors and Combined Harvesters, yes, Combined Harvesters and they were blocking the road practically.

pmaitra

@pmaitra You are now working in US. Now tell me honestly, is your benefitting US or not? Does it benefit India more or the US? Answer that question and you will know why immigration cause economic problems for host country is utter non sense.
There would be no immigration, if the immigrants did not have any avenue of income. Whether legal or illegal, immigrants find jobs in the country they migrate to. Immigration is legalized only because of the country legalizing it gets to benefit. Even in the US, there is immigration from Mexico, just like there is immigration from BD into India. In both the cases, it lowers the costs of labour, and hence, it benefits those that hire them. It is as simple as that.

Now, the comparison between India and US end there. In case of India, India was divided along religious lines. So, BD, and Pakistan, were once part of India, and now are not. It is the opposite in case of the US. Texas, for example, (and many other states), were part of Mexico, but were annexed by the US. However, people have been traveling across the present day US-Mexico borders for centuries. They still continue to do so. India's concerns are of a demographic nature. That is why many Indians believe the loss of land is less of a loss than the riddance of demographics consisting of religious fanatics. This is because land cannot be separated from the people who live there. In case of the US, the US acquired lands, but many people in the US tend to resent the very people who have lived on those acquired lands for centuries, not realizing, one cannot separate the people from the land.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
There would be no immigration, if the immigrants did not have any avenue of income. Whether legal or illegal, immigrants find jobs in the country they migrate to. Immigration is legalized only because of the country legalizing it gets to benefit. Even in the US, there is immigration from Mexico, just like there is immigration from BD into India. In both the cases, it lowers the costs of labour, and hence, it benefits those that hire them. It is as simple as that.

Now, the comparison between India and US end there. In case of India, India was divided along religious lines. So, BD, and Pakistan, were once part of India, and now are not. It is the opposite in case of the US. Texas, for example, (and many other states), were part of Mexico, but were annexed by the US. However, people have been traveling across the present day US-Mexico borders for centuries. They still continue to do so. India's concerns are of a demographic nature. That is why many Indians believe the loss of land is less of a loss than the riddance of demographics consisting of religious fanatics. This is because land cannot be separated from the people who live there. In case of the US, the US acquired lands, but many people in the US tend to resent the very people who have lived on those acquired lands for centuries, not realizing, one cannot separate the people from the land.
Dude? Seriously. You missed my point completely. Since you are working in US , US benefits a lot from your work. Since you remit aome of it home India benefits too. But if we compare both, US gains more from your work. Thats my point. From a purely economic view, India is actually a beneficiary of this illegal immigration. Think about it- its no different than brain drain. Except, instead of brain being drained, man power is being drained out of Bangladesh. Bangladesh feeds its people and rises them to working age of 20s(.ie bangladesh support the immigrants when they are the dependant population ) and after they reach the working age, they immgrate to India and work. (Hence Bangladesh loses its investment of bringing them up and supporting them till they reach their working age). This is no differant from Brain drain, with the equivalent term being man power drain. When they say US benefits from immigration, it must also mean India benefits from immigration too(and it undoubtedly does). But, BD also benefits from it because the immigrant send back money they earn here there. But Bangladesh would gain much more than if these immigrants stayed back and worked there itself.

To give a clearer example, take the indian labourers in the middle eastern countries- do they benefit from them or not?

IMO, the illegal migrants who work here actually add to demographic divident '+'(normally we have to support the very young population till they are eligible to work, while in this case Bangladesh does the supporting work for us and we get to reap the benefits of the work force). Hence claiming that these immigrants cause economic hardship to India is pure nonsense. But they shouldn't be allowed into india despite their economic benefits, because the risk of religious-political disturbance far far outweigh the benefits. Thats my whole point.

Btw you still dint answer my question whether you consider US or India to benefit most from your work...!

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@MadIndian

The answer is simple - mechanisation.

I have seen it in, guess where?

Of all the places, in the what one would say one of the most backward States - MP.

Tractors and Combined Harvesters, yes, Combined Harvesters and they were blocking the road practically.
Sir, to say that you dint get my point would be a huge understatement. Thats not my point at all!

Even here, most of the agricultural products have been mechanized and still there is a huge lack of labour, for jobs which cant be handed to machines. And this shortage of labour extends to industries, constructions, manufacturies as well . Thankfully, the labour is in part filled by North indians(usually from bihar, UP ans sometimes from North east) in TN. From a local TN perspective, UPians and Biharis are still immigrants and so you can "argue" that they have reduced the prosperity by claiming the jobs of Tamils. But nothing can be farther from the truth! If anything without those UPians and Biharis, TN would be in a relatively bad than a TN with them. Now apply the logic to India as whole , with India in place of TN and BD in place of UP. Thats why I am saying from a purely economic point of view, India is actually a beneficiary of these immigrations while from a wholistic view, these immigration are far more trouble than they are worth due to the religious-political/cultural baggage associated with them.

PS: I just could not resist showing off how TN(not even a single party is against north indian immgrants as it goes against our culture) is very proud in accepting immigrants from all India unlike the xenophobic MH :p. As they say in Tamil, " Vantharai Valavaikkum Tamil Nadu" meaning " The great land of TN, which will welcome and allow any and all immigrants to live with peace and prosperity":fyeah:

That was to shrug off misconceptions about TN being xenophobic.

pmaitra

@Mad Indian, I am not disagreeing with your point.

@Ray Sir, there is no scope of complete mechanization of rice cultivation. Rice is one of those crops where overwhelming manual labour is required, and cannot be handled by machines.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
Which is exactly my ----ing point. Seriously, why do you jump into argument without actually understanding what I said:rolleyes:

what about they will get ration , food security etc subsidies instead of indian, and actually indian deserve it
what about they will get built house and poor indian will live in hut
what about indian population is 121 crore and they will give birth to 4 to 5 kids a couple

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
PS: I just could not resist showing off how TN(not even a single party is against north indian immgrants as it goes against our culture) is very proud in accepting immigrants from all India unlike the xenophobic MH . As they say in Tamil, " Vantharai Valavaikkum Tamil Nadu" meaning " The great land of TN, which will welcome and allow any and all immigrants to live with peace and prosperity"
You can say that of Bengal too.

There is no end of people from Behar and UP, but somehow, none cares. Actually.

And like it or not, we are international in that respect and one up on TN - we are also nice to the illegal Bangladeshis! ;) :sarcastic::namaste: :shocked: :lol:

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
An electrified fence as in the western border with packland and careful they don't dig under it !
Legal repatriation schemes

As usual Bongo-Congo has done nothing about the problem for years, decades, and now BJP has little choice
but to take drastic action - this same scenario is the case for other areas of management of the nation as well.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
what about they will get ration , food security etc subsidies instead of indian, and actually indian deserve it
what about they will get built house and poor indian will live in hut
what about indian population is 121 crore and they will give birth to 4 to 5 kids a couple
1. So what? They eat Indian food and work for India. Do you want them to work for India by importing food from BD?

2. Yeah right, BDs who come and work here for a a fraction of the salary of indians and yet are able to build houses while the indians cant despite owning the lands which the BDs cant? Says a lot about incompetance of the Indians who cant manage what the BDs can:rolleyes:

3. So what? India can support a population of 300crores with no problem with correct economic policies(liberalisation)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You can say that of Bengal too.

There is no end of people from Behar and UP, but somehow, none cares. Actually.

And like it or not, we are international in that respect and one up on TN - we are also nice to the illegal Bangladeshis! ;) :sarcastic::namaste: :shocked: :lol:
Really? @pmaitra 's post about TMC goons raping amd killing a bihari girl and harassing Marwaris prove it other wise.

Besides, we will shelter immigration by "Indians" which is legal, while immigration by BDs is illegal.

Anyway I think I have posted too much in this thread and will not post further. Good day sir.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Mad Indian, I am not disagreeing with your point.

@Ray Sir, there is no scope of complete mechanization of rice cultivation. Rice is one of those crops where overwhelming manual labour is required, and cannot be handled by machines.
\

May see:

Mechanization of rice
production and challenges
in China

http://www.unapcaem.org/Activities Files/A1112sanya/cn2.pdf

also

The Agricultural Engineering College and Research Institute, Kumulur, will conduct a demonstration on modern mechanised rice farming on its campus on October 18.

The demonstration, in a farm of about 40 acres, will show how farmers can adopt complete mechanisation from "seed to seed." The programme aims at popularising use of machines in various cultivation operations and to sensitise farmers to various technologies including water management, according to a communication from the institute.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...on-mechanised-rice-farming/article5239848.ece

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Really? @pmaitra 's post about TMC goons raping amd killing a bihari girl and harassing Marwaris prove it other wise.

Besides, we will shelter immigration by "Indians" which is legal, while immigration by BDs is illegal.

Anyway I think I have posted too much in this thread and will not post further. Good day sir.
I would be very surprised if there is selectivity in rape.

There has been a rise in rape cases, but i wonder if it is community targeted.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
1. So what? They eat Indian food and work for India. Do you want them to work for India by importing food from BD?

2. Yeah right, BDs who come and work here for a a fraction of the salary of indians and yet are able to build houses while the indians cant despite owning the lands which the BDs cant? Says a lot about incompetance of the Indians who cant manage what the BDs can:rolleyes:

3. So what? India can support a population of 300crores with no problem with correct economic policies(liberalisation)
india can support 300 crore population! We have 121 and in many places there is wates crisis and farm still need more water
they work and they get money , why should we give them subsidy
it was them who were active during 1947 partition
there many indian living in hut and they need house not the bd who immigrate
so rich people will work and say taxes so that this bd will get subsidies?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles