Average Heights of Indians for different states

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It might. You're the doc, you tell me.
I think nutrition is the most important factor in developing areas and genetics is more important in the developed regions.

Jokes aside, I think Indians can average a height of 5.10 if we can reach the stage of development reached by Americans :nod:

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
But it will be stuck in that, always dependant on us, the Superior Tamils for business and growth, specially since you guys are not going to get rid of the Commies there :evil:

Meanwhile, expect TN and other southern cousins to make leaps and bounds to reach further and further levels of development:taunt1:

I swear if Tamils are more richer than Malayalis in the next 20 years. I'll eat my keyboard and iron Singh's multiple turbans for a year.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
But it will be stuck in that, always dependant on us, the Superior Tamils for business and growth, specially since you guys are not going to get rid of the Commies there :evil:

Meanwhile, expect TN and other southern cousins to make leaps and bounds to reach further and further levels of development:taunt1:
-edited-

I think nutrition is the most important factor in developing areas and genetics is more important in the developed regions.

Jokes aside, I think Indians can average a height of 5.10 if we can reach the stage of development reached by Americans :nod:
I agree. Nutrition plays an important role. The major problem for Indians is lack of proper nutrition.

I swear if Tamils are more richer than Malayalis in the next 20 years. I'll eat my keyboard and iron Singh's multiple turbans for a year.
Control your emotions, young padawan.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It already is higher than Keralites Shaitan , now eat your key board and iron Singh's turban :taunt1:

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
You are probably correct. Here in the US, I try to avoid corn products."¨"¨"¨Yes, milk is a good source of animals protein, and the only non-vegetarian food that vegetarians in India can eat. It is a complete food for infants, not for grown ups.
"¨"¨"©No. It's breast milk which is complete food for infants.Not cow,buffalo milk."©"©Westerners have kind of food daily which has "High Glycemic Index" which is the reason of their catch up growth.My cousins who migrated there in their 14 age, have good height.Nobody in our family got such height rapidly. And yup very less food adultery is also a factor.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Nearly everyone my age in my circle are over 5"7.

Im 6 though :D

pmaitra

Milk is a very good source of protein too. And of several other nutrients. It is the complete food.
"¨"¨"©No. It's breast milk which is complete food for infants.Not cow,buffalo milk."©"©Westerners have kind of food daily which has "High Glycemic Index" which is the reason of their catch up growth.My cousins who migrated there in their 14 age, have good height.Nobody in our family got such height rapidly. And yup very less food adultery is also a factor.
While the later part of you post is factually correct, your disagreeing with the emboldened part with a "No" is wrong.

Just think rationally. Infants do not have teeth, but as it grows, it develops teeth. Does that tell you that milk, a liquid, is the complete food for humans?

Not sure what you are disagreeing with. Whether human's milk or cow's milk, either way, it is not a complete food for humans.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
While the later part of you post is factually correct, your disagreeing with the emboldened part with a "No" is wrong."¨"¨Just think rationally. Infants do not have teeth, but as it grows, it develops teeth. Does that tell you that milk, a liquid, is the complete food for humans?"¨"¨Not sure what you are disagreeing with. Whether human's milk or cow's milk, either way, it is not a complete food for humans.
"¨"¨"©I'm pointing that cow milk isn't good for infants.Atleast for 1st 6 months, as cow milk can cause some problem physically,mentally in later life. Formula food is also not good whether you make it same as human milk as content wise but it's not good. Breast milk is the best for infants.It doesn't related with teeth. And it's not about complete food as I said formula food isn't good.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Nearly everyone my age in my circle are over 5"7.

Im 6 though :D
You almost sound like you where expecting a medal and some claps for mentioning your height? Where the fuk do get so much self pride from and for what reason, haveing a few more inches of calcium on your bones which you had nothing to do about?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Anyway here is something weird.

I am 6ft and when i walk in the park i almost hardly find anyone my height but when i go to the mall i feel like a average guy. I mean every other kid these days is 6 feet tall, what is with that? I have noticed that people comeing to Super Markets and Malls are way taller. I often feel short in such places.

So i planned to buy a woodlands sandal with 2 inch heals. lol

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You almost sound like you where expecting a medal and some claps for mentioning your height? Where the fuk do get so much self pride from and for what reason, haveing a few more inches of calcium on your bones which you had nothing to do about?

I am 6ft and when i walk in the park i almost hardly find anyone my height but when i go to the mall i feel like a average guy. I mean every other kid these days is 6 feet tall, what is with that? I have noticed that people comeing to Super Markets and Malls are way taller. I often feel short in such places.

Welcome back gk

:type:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Let's not turn this into who's got the largest contest. Another very relevant question strikes the mind. How many of you have had the opportunity to have a "tall" wife/girlfriend in your life? And how tall is/was she?

pmaitra

Let's not turn this into who's got the largest contest. Another very relevant question strikes the mind. How many of you have had the opportunity to have a "tall" wife/girlfriend in your life? And how tall is/was she?
One is naturally as tall as I am, and the other is slightly shorter, but with heels, is actually taller than I.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

GK, most young males here in America aren't 6 foot tall. I highly doubt most young males in India are either. In Kerala they were not even close to 6 footers.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
One is naturally as tall as I am, and the other is slightly shorter, but with heels, is actually taller than I.
A lucky chap you are. While girls are getting taller nowadays, an overwhelming majority of them are still of average height. That, however is the story back here. Not that i'm complaining. :lol:

pmaitra

A lucky chap you are. While girls are getting taller nowadays, an overwhelming majority of them are still of average height. That, however is the story back here. Not that i'm complaining. :lol:
Why lucky? :confused:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles