Asia pivot threatened

Zero_Wing

I dont feel I have insulted any phillipinos out there by saying there are many phillipinos working as au pair in my country. It is a matter of fact.

There is no shame working either as au pair, or in a call center.
Huh please write in proper english because your reply is so terrible its hurting my eyes again this just typical intikto racism forum leaders please check this people out and give them proper punishment for their lack of manners this reply is just full of racist comments no added value to the topic.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
In my country most philllipinos work as au pair. They work as slaves in a few years and hope to nail a husband before they got send back
Are you sure you know the difference between a slave and a servant?
Anyone doing a job under humane and reasonable laws is a servant. That includes most of humanity.
If you could prove there are Filipino slaves in China, pleaso do by all means.
We can then take China into international court on Human Rights violation.
Till then both of you can stop taking pot shots at each other and may be discuss something more meaningful.

Regards,
Virendra

ice berg

Anyone doing a job under humane and reasonable laws is a servant. That includes most of humanity.
If you could prove there are Filipino slaves in China, pleaso do by all means.
We can then take China into international court on Human Rights violation.
Till then both of you can stop taking pot shots at each other and may be discuss something more meaningful.

Regards,
Virendra

slaves - definition of slaves by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

1. One bound in servitude as the property of a person or household.
2. One who is abjectly subservient to a specified person or influence: "I was still the slave of education and prejudice" (Edward Gibbon).
3. One who works extremely hard.4. A machine or component controlled by another machine or component.
intr.v. slaved, slav·ing, slaves

I suggest you learn the difference between denotations and connotations too. I think the context of my words were pretty clear.

ice berg

Huh please write in proper english because your reply is so terrible its hurting my eyes again this just typical intikto racism forum leaders please check this people out and give them proper punishment for their lack of manners this reply is just full of racist comments no added value to the topic.
Dude, for god sake. You cant even use punctuations! Do they not teach that in Phillipine? :laugh:

Zero_Wing

Dude, for god sake. You cant even use punctuations! Do they not teach that in Phillipine? :laugh:
I dont want to can you guys be less of an @$$ please or being one is the best you guys can do! and its Philippines you forgot the s and your correcting me in sentence construction? can even put s on Philippines are we talking about an organization here? and please you guys can even spell right and your lecturing me on proper English please get back on topic please

CCTV

I think he just don't want people to understand his post, so ignore his post will be a good move.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I dont want to can you guys be less of an @$$ please or being one is the best you guys can do! and its Philippines you forgot the s and your correcting me in sentence construction? can even put s on Philippines are we talking about an organization here? and please you guys can even spell right and your lecturing me on proper English please get back on topic please
WHy do racist chinese always insist on spelling Philippines wrong? :rotflmao:

indosinofriend

Again nothing new to post please International law is clear on this you sign it you make it happen! that how we live in the 21st century why not go back to your massage parlor and ask for a tip and its Filipino ----- please remember it well
country like china do not need to follow law when it comes to a weaker country like the filopines. I THINK that is just the way the world works.

WHy do racist chinese always insist on spelling Philippines wrong? :rotflmao:
chinese are very racist yes, bUT i think that spelling filopines is easier.

mikhail

Country flag
And you sound like a racist jerk see how do you like it get back on topic
don't worry mate the way the chinese are behaving with Indians i won't be surprised if India decides to help Philippines in the near future with latest variant of Brahmos anti-shipping missile and maybe a couple of Shivalik Class Stealth Frigates which'll be more than enough to deter those chinis from bullying a peaceful country like Philippines:thumb:.btw what is the view of a common Filipino about India(i'm just a bit curious)

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag

slaves - definition of slaves by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

2. One who is abjectly subservient to a specified person or influence: "I was still the slave of education and prejudice" (Edward Gibbon).
3. One who works extremely hard.4. A machine or component controlled by another machine or component.
Good, so you're saying China practices slavery ?

I suggest you learn the difference between denotations and connotations too. I think the context of my words were pretty clear.
Doesn't give you the freedom to use a wrong word. Don't try to defend the indefensible.

ice berg

If a dictionary in bold text and context of this term is lost on you, then I cant really help you.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
If a dictionary in bold text and context of this term is lost on you, then I cant really help you.
The terms "Slave" and "Servant" are NOT synonymous in a civilized world. But may be those things are lost on you.
Anyway, so tell me for one last time. The Filipinos working in China are slaves or servants ??

ice berg

The terms "Slave" and "Servant" are NOT synonymous in a civilized world. But may be those things are lost on you.
Anyway, so tell me for one last time. The Filipinos working in China are slaves or servants ??
Lets see if repeatation can help your comprehension.

This was my statement:

In my country most philllipinos work as au pair. They work as slaves in a few years and hope to nail a husband before they got send back.

Now the dictionary:

3. One who works extremely hard
.4. A machine or component controlled by another machine or component.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
don't worry mate the way the chinese are behaving with Indians i won't be surprised if India decides to help Philippines in the near future with latest variant of Brahmos anti-shipping missile and maybe a couple of Shivalik Class Stealth Frigates which'll be more than enough to deter those chinis from bullying a peaceful country like Philippines:thumb:.btw what is the view of a common Filipino about India(i'm just a bit curious)
It's not a good view :lol: Generally, in east asia, people don't have a good view of India/Indians. I know this is true for Thailand anyways. Those transexuals are really racist :lol:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Lets see if repeatation can help your comprehension.

This was my statement:

In my country most philllipinos work as au pair. They work as slaves in a few years and hope to nail a husband before they got send back.

Now the dictionary:

.4. A machine or component controlled by another machine or component.
I know very well the definition of slaves.
You want to try the definition of servant as well and show me how the Filipinos fit the former better than the latter?
I only wanted to reach the conclusion.
Since you cannot answer a straight question that I kept posting again and again, here's the conclusion.
China keeps Filipinos as slaves. Good job :dude:

So those Filipinos are properties of some Chinese people or households where they work. Hmm .. couldn't expect better can I?
2. One who is abjectly subservient to a specified person or influence:
You think maids are abjectly subservient. You've definitely not seen any maids outside China then :hehe:
Majority of the world population works hard. What are you suggesting!! :D

ice berg

I know very well the definition of slaves.
You want to try the definition of servant as well and show me how the Filipinos fit the former better than the latter?
I only wanted to reach the conclusion.
Since you cannot answer a straight question that I kept posting again and again, here's the conclusion.
China keeps Filipinos as slaves. Good job :dude:

So those Filipinos are properties of some Chinese people or households where they work. Hmm .. couldn't expect better can I?
You think maids are abjectly subservient. You've definitely not seen any maids outside China then :hehe:
Majority of the world population works hard. What are you suggesting!! :D
Dont know how you come to those conclusions when my original statement was this:

Instead of reading it in the right context and using the definations provided by a dictionary, you conjure up your own definitons and stories to fit your world view.

P.S from your post I judge that you think all au pairs are maids??? ROFL.

You need to go out more, kid. :lol:

I actually know some au pairs, unlike you who only have read it in newspapers. Maids, hahahahaha.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles