Are You Frustrated that You are born in India?

kickok1975

Mainland Chinese seem to have some serious attitudinal problems.Extreme paranoia,cannot trust anyone and cannot depend on himself you can't win many true friends with such an attitude.Singaporean Chinese and Hong Kongers are truly global people confident and friendly. I have a few friends from that place and except with their eating choices I have absolutely no problem with them.Contrary to Mainlanders who won't even believe their own shadow and are a pain in the arse to interact with due to their insecurities and paranoia
You are right main land Chinese is different from other Chinese. We know that fact too. But I can't agree your description of "extreme paranoia"; I would rather call it mix sense of urgency, responsibility and anxiety toward their country and surrounding area. Main land China is portrait as a demon by a lot of media now including a lot of people here. It's hard to sit tight without any protesting.

debasree

Country flag
why frustation,i am extreamly proud to be an indian,what rabindra nath tagore said to held urs head high and always i am extreamly lucky that i born in this country.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles