Anti-China Riots in Vietnam Scare Taiwan

4nh13

That is very good excuse!
With your logic, the problem is the number is far too big! We are not talking about 80 or even 900 people here. There are more than ten thousands of Vietnamese involved in this criminal. If you are suggesting that Chinese has the ability to control such a large scale riot within Vietnam, either your countrymen are all idiots or your government is full of idiots.

No, my friend, Vietnam has a better chance to win in a war than a money-burning game.
Thank you for your positive crticisim. About 10 000 people (mainly workers) actually involved in the incident. It's start with a group a people demonstrating to protest the bullying China, and then more and more people to come. They are lured by extremists who is paid for that actions. We've idendified the number of extremists is at least 200 people. They are all taken to court.

Sadly, It's the first time ever I've seen such demonstration and such destruction.

no smoking

Country flag
Thank you for your positive crticisim. About 10 000 people (mainly workers) actually involved in the incident. It's start with a group a people demonstrating to protest the bullying China, and then more and more people to come. They are lured by extremists who is paid for that actions. We've idendified the number of extremists is at least 200 people. They are all taken to court.

Sadly, It's the first time ever I've seen such demonstration and such destruction.
No, I am not criticizing anyone, I am questioning the story that these extremists are paid to burn Taiwanese factories!
If there is someone who is paying them to do, I guess Vietnam gov should have already captured them. Where are they? Why don't put them in court to win back some diplomatic credits?
If a foreign country has such an ability to initiate a big scale riot within Vietnam, is there anything else she can't do in Vietnam?
And are you suggesting that even the extremist patriot groups within Vietnam are also wiling to do anything for cash?

My friend, you are insulting your own countrymen!

4nh13

No, I am not criticizing anyone, I am questioning the story that these extremists are paid to burn Taiwanese factories!
If there is someone who is paying them to do, I guess Vietnam gov should have already captured them. Where are they? Why don't put them in court to win back some diplomatic credits?
If a foreign country has such an ability to initiate a big scale riot within Vietnam, is there anything else she can't do in Vietnam?
And are you suggesting that even the extremist patriot groups within Vietnam are also wiling to do anything for cash?

My friend, you are insulting your own countrymen!
1. Where are they? Why don't put them in court to win back some diplomatic credits?
--> I don't know where they are. The press just let us know that: 200 extremists are taken to court.

2. If a foreign country has such an ability to initiate a big scale riot within Vietnam, is there anything else she can't do in Vietnam?
--> It's a good question for Vietnamese government.

3. And are you suggesting that even the extremist patriot groups within Vietnam are also wiling to do anything for cash?
--> Patriot groups are not identical to those extremists groups. Paid extremists were the real causes for the incident.

That's my point of view. Thank you!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles