Another new member

maruwa

Welcome to DFI.

Pretty good start with this intro thread :D

You may wanna respect @Ray who is a retired Brigadier IA and our mentor.
Who knows who he is ? What i know is what he said ......%>_<%

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Who knows who he is ? What i know is what he said ......%>_<%
I know who he is. Met him 4 times. The picture in his Avatar is him with the President of India.

maruwa

ok :dude: may be its Dr Manmohan Singh who have mailed you in personal or an auto response mail with his name tag, I never had seen your mail box so who knows :noidea:
:wakeup: what you answered is not what i asked...
Open your eyes and read that question one more time plz :eek:hplease:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ray? Fine , your very seriously here , and from many posts you wrote in this forum i found i'd better keep away from you. Or unwelcome words would probablly go out from your keyboard anytime .
But i am curious : i was not to reply to you , why did you get mad ?
I am not mad, but whatever made you think that our PM would be welcoming you?

I thought you were being a bit too egotistical and so I wondered if your ego was a balloon or a blimp!

I am not all that hostile, Check that nice thread opened by Badguy about the cost of living in India and China.

Information is fine, but propaganda is a trifle irksome and that is where I too chip in to bring the ship on even keel!

I don't make anyone walk the plank or keelhaul anyone.

Sorry, you have the wrong impression and so even if I say something, you seem to be fishing from innuendos.

Start the slate clean!

maruwa

I am not mad, but whatever made you think that our PM would be welcoming you?

I thought you were being a bit too egotistical and so I wondered if your ego was a balloon or a blimp!

I am not all that hostile, Check that nice thread opened by Badguy about the cost of living in India and China.

Information is fine, but propaganda is a trifle irksome and that is where I too chip in to bring the ship on even keel!

I don't make anyone walk the plank or keelhaul anyone.

Sorry, you have the wrong impression and so even if I say something, you seem to be fishing from innuendos.

Start the slate clean!
1 、It seems most of you here still think I thought i was welcomed by your PM . But you misunderstood me ( you're wrong entirely ) for the following reasons .
A : the signature is exactly your PM's name , it's ok to have fun with this.
B : for example , a name of my friend's same with our general-secretary's name in this province , we'll always say something like " wow, our general-secretary is here, let's welcome him or listen to his speach " for fun .
C : In China , high level leaders name is not used everywhere . But this time , Indian PM's name is used in this website and this website's name is DFI and looks formal . so i think there is a possibility this website is authorized to use his name.
D : everyone has ever registered a account in a website know it is a automatic reply . do you i was too stupid to realize this and thought " your PM would be welcoming me "? Ridiculous !
2、what made me thought you were mad is bcz you post a sensitive pic with sensitive words . i don't think you choose that pic randomly , but with certain purpose.
3、you're a retired soldier , you deserves respect from folks. But i suggest you try to have more fun with people around you and have a happy life instead of always being very serious . ( maybe you don't like this, but i must say it , learn something from tuzki )

if you don't agree with above , forgive my ignorance
:crusin7:

H.A.

Is this a welcome thread?

sigh..

anyways Welcome to the forum Maruwa. (is that your actual name?)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
OK fine,

I take you leave from this ping pong game.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles