Air Conditioners are Sexist!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

pmaitra

I like dogs. They work hard, and they feel hot even in the snow—so hot, that they stick their tongues way out.

We have separate girls' and boys' schools in India. Perhaps we can have separate men's and women's offices as well?

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
And When it comes to feminists, everything, even the ACs are sexist :( :lol:

@Rowdy @Bangalorean @jackprince @TrueSpirit2 @rock127 @blueblood @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

This is specially for you @Ancient Indian. The cunt in question , in case you dint notice is a Britshit Indian woman . There goes your Indian women are special theory.

And someone please ask @Rashna to justify this stupidity
Ok I have to be specific to others about my comments on Indian women.

Whenever I deal with women, I will bring out my hinduthva measuring stick and shamelessly measure her hinduthva.

That's it. The nut job in your video don't come under my definition.

Man that woman giving me creeps.

Rashna

Country flag
I think women over react when it's uncomfortably cold.... Someone like me who prefers cold to warm would advise those who feel cold to cover up. I have heard my American lady friend complain a lot about this problem and this has nothing to do with Indian /any other nationality but related to the weather conditions in that location and the individuals threshold for withstanding cold. I would always tell my female colleagues to carry a jacket and stop cribbing.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
hahahah i gonna try this on a girl i know .... :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
And When it comes to feminists, everything, even the ACs are sexist :( :lol:

@Rowdy @Bangalorean @jackprince @TrueSpirit2 @rock127 @blueblood @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

This is specially for you @Ancient Indian. The cunt in question , in case you dint notice is a Britshit Indian woman . There goes your Indian women are special theory.

And someone please ask @Rashna to justify this stupidity
Are you sure it's a woman? It seems like a man.She is just angry and insecure that she looks like a man.

How come NRI girls in foreign have such ugly faces. :rofl:

Illusive

Country flag
In my previous office people use to wear jackets, even men :rofl:

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
I think women over react when it's uncomfortably cold.... Someone like me who prefers cold to warm would advise those who feel cold to cover up. I have heard my American lady friend complain a lot about this problem and this has nothing to do with Indian /any other nationality but related to the weather conditions in that location and the individuals threshold for withstanding cold. I would always tell my female colleagues to carry a jacket and stop cribbing.
This article has nothing to do with Indian women, I saw this article in local newspaper..

These randis wear skirt & sleeveless top, then complain they're cold when men have jacket & suit on.

This feminism is same as all 'equality', nonsense. How can I serioulsy say some characterless gori insult of an auraat is same as Hindu Devi Ma?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Are you sure it's a woman? It seems like a man.She is just angry and insecure that she looks like a man.

How come NRI girls in foreign have such ugly faces. :rofl:
this happens a lot .. hahahahaha

pmaitra

I doubt they overreact.

I am inclined to believe women these days dress in a way to show a lot of skin. Some say it helps them climb their career ladder. A woman can get by by wearing a dress that shows off 50% of her breasts, but a man would not be allowed while showing off his mid chest. Perhaps we should bring about some equality in setting the clothing rule, instead of fiddling with the AC?

Last edited:

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
I doubt they overreact.

I am inclined to believe women these days dress in a way to show a lot of skin. Some say it helps them climb their career ladder. A woman can get by by wearing a dress that shows off 50% of her breasts, but a man would not be allowed while showing off his mid chest. Perhaps we should bring about some equality in setting the clothing rule, instead of fiddling with the AC?
Do you have any akal or izzat?

Re read what you wrote, & understand you are talking to an Indian girl in India.

A Hindu Girl in Hindustan,

We are not like these people.

This nonsense, has no place in Bharat.

The media Vala christian peons, are just trying to import abrahamic Ideology

Whoever, posted this is himself a Gadar.

Besides, fact that Hindu women will never be disenfranchised & shamed of staying at home; this clothing, point has already been addressed.

IN A WAY THAT IS NOT DEGRADING TO YOUR OWN MOTHERS N SISTERS! YOU PIMP!!!

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰੀਅਕਾਲ॥

Rashna

Country flag
That might be true in western world where they have limited scope to expose skin due to the weather and that's why they want to do it wherever possible. In india women are not exposing so much skin as to feel cold in office.
But women feel more cold than do men and you can put it down to physiology. It's not fun being bulked down with woollens all the time especially because it hinders movement. I know most women eventually have to carry a sweater or jacket.

Sometimes the Ac is so cold even men feel it...so its not like this is some imaginary rant...It can also be that men will not talk of such things because they don't want to appear feminine or unmanly. Men have a tendency to grin and bear just because they have been told that "Men don't cry".
I don't think men would mind suffering a bit for the ladies...lol

I doubt they overreact.

pmaitra

That might be true in western world where they have limited scope to expose skin due to the weather and that's why they want to do it wherever possible. In india women are not exposing so much skin as to feel cold in office.
But women feel more cold than do men and you can put it down to physiology. It's not fun being bulked down with woollens all the time especially because it hinders movement. I know most women eventually have to carry a sweater or jacket.

Sometimes the Ac is so cold even men feel it...so its not like this is some imaginary rant...It can also be that men will not talk of such things because they don't want to appear feminine or unmanly. Men have a tendency to grin and bear just because they have been told that "Men don't cry".
I don't think men would mind suffering a bit for the ladies...lol
Good post.

Apropos the green part, indeed, and I must say, you hit that nail in the head. If I may, I'd rephrase it this way: men don't whine, at least not most men. :biggrin2:

Rashna

Country flag
Lol.... that sure made you very happy..are you ready to participate in Tomatina.:bounce:

Good post.

Apropos the green part, indeed, and I must say, you hit that nail in the head. If I may, I'd rephrase it this way: men don't whine, at least not most men. :biggrin2:

Rashna

Country flag
I agree with this but i also feel that this lack of emotional connect is more pronounced in man to man equation than in man to woman eq, primarily because with a woman its safe for a man to show some emotions and even physically demonstrate his support to her in times when she is emotionally stressed... I think the genders are pretty balanced out in this respect... its like nature has made it thus that one of them can be calm when the other is upset and needs help...And this precisely the reason why men rely on their mothers, sisters, wives, daughters or female friends for "emotional" anchoring.
Many men feel transformed when a daughter is born..
A man is not conditioned to respond in the same way to another man and that is also the reason why the son would turn to his mother for emotional support. This emotional distance extends to other relationships men have in their life like brothers, friends, colleagues.
A man's weird way of offering emotional support suits women because most times they deal with their own crisis, all they want is a sounding board. That might not work with another man who wants solutions to his problems.
To sum up the advise "It will be alright" will work with a woman, it isn't likely to work for a man.

Oh yeah, we can see them on the third date already.

Anyway, let me broaden this discussion a bit, and ask you to share you opinion on this article:
Why are men useless in an emotional crisis?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles