5 kg heroin recovered from cement bags imported from Pakistan

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
^

2. India also exports other contraband such as steroids, amphetamine salts which are illegal to be used without a doctor's guidance. We are one of the biggest suppliers.

We export in cement bag ? i mean i don't know what has happened to the people on this forum today. How can you justify exporting drugs in cement bags ?
And top of that everybody is ignoring fake currency.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Leave aside the narcotics business for a moment. Narcotics, I can understand - some Bhai-smuggler type in Pakistan tries to gets his goods across, acting individually. How can one justify fake notes squirreled away in legitimate shipments?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Leave aside the narcotics business for a moment. Narcotics, I can understand - some Bhai-smuggler type in Pakistan tries to gets his goods across, acting individually. How can one justify fake notes squirreled away in legitimate shipments?
Most fake currency comes via Nepal, BD and recently from South East Asia.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Another equal-equal comment by Congress lover.

BJP didn't surrender ala sharm-el-sheikh which Congress has done. BJP never said talks with Pakistan should be delinked with terrorism which Congress tried to do and failed.
Carry on doing equal-equal congress pig
Mr. Sehwag please mind your language. You are being extremely abusive, and we are not running this forum for listening to abuses. I hope I am being extremely clear ?

Posting here is a privilege not your goddamn right. My staff, myself or my members are not here to listen to your obscenities, or rants. If you are frustrated, go take out your frustration elsewhere.

And I am not aware why should one's nationality or patriotism be based on one's choice of political ideologies.

If my memory serves me correct, BJP is a minority party, and rules a very small number of states. Are you suggesting that those people who voted against BJP are anti-Indian or are unpatriotic ? that would mean only 55million or 5% of Indians are patriotic/nationalists. What would you call this ? Lahori Logic or IIT logic ?

Again, don't take this post as a dare to you, but as an advice and a request. We have been running this forum for the last 3 years, and we have had to surmount many a difficulties. We are only asking for civility on your part.

PS: Voting percentage is on average 60% and only 500million people vote, and out of 300million people only 55 million voted for BJP

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Most fake currency comes via Nepal, BD and recently from South East Asia.
Becuase it is very difficult to trade with Pakistan currently. As soon as MMS comes up with his liberal visa and trade scheme, they will start coming from Pakistan.

Adux

Country flag
You are talking as if nothing happened during Congress. Mumbai train attack 2006, Mumbai 26/11 and so on. But BJP never made a statement like we have a joint destiny with Pakistan.
BJP with all its fault has dealt with Pakistan better than Congress..
I am not. I see Congress and BJP no different. Since we dont have an alternative to BJP or Congress, I think it is imperative that BJP and Congress trade powers every 5 years. It is important for the country. BJP in the 5 years of power made more mistakes with Pakistan than Congress in 30 years, that doesnt mean BJP is worse than Congress, It just means those old 80 years of age ----s on both sides are in some other land than reality. I ask you to look at Jaswant Singh and Advani. Complete idiots.

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Mr. Sehwag please mind your language. You are being extremely abusive, and we are not running this forum for listening to abuses. I hope I am being extremely clear ?

Posting here is a privilege not your goddamn right. My staff, myself or my members are not here to listen to your obscenities, or rants. If you are frustrated, go take out your frustration elsewhere.

And I am not aware why should one's nationality or patriotism be based on one's choice of political ideologies.

If my memory serves me correct, BJP is a minority party, and rules a very small number of states. Are you suggesting that those people who voted against BJP are anti-Indian or are unpatriotic ? that would mean only 55million or 5% of Indians are patriotic/nationalists. What would you call this ? Lahori Logic or IIT logic ?

Again, don't take this post as a dare to you, but as an advice and a request. We have been running this forum for the last 3 years, and we have had to surmount many a difficulties. We are only asking for civility on your part.

PS: Voting percentage is on average 60% and only 500million people vote, and out of 300million people only 55 million voted for BJP
Then please ask your mods to stop batting for a particular party .Mods have to be neutral not biased. Members can be biased.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
By the way, the "Forum" link on the top left of the page is malformed. It has an extra "http" in the prefix.

Adux

Country flag
Becuase it is very difficult to trade with Pakistan currently. As soon as MMS comes up with his liberal visa and trade scheme, they will start coming from Pakistan.
And you me to believe that you are not a Congress-mouth piece despite giving logic like this.
We might have to stop trade with everyone and even with overselves, if you think that is the way to stop narcotics

The real question is, should we have trade with Pakistan or not. If yes, will it effect our principled stand on Pakistan? It is imperative for us to make Pakistan not an enemy therefore what is the way to do it? Sccumb to their demands or be clever and dismantle Pakistan? What is our route?

I take, be clever and dismantle Pakistan?, then question comes, how?

War? Not an option, since we will get burned too a little.

So what else? Sabotage ? Yes. How?

Does trade help in that or not?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
We export in cement bag ? i mean i don't know what has happened to the people on this forum today. How can you justify exporting drugs in cement bags ?
And top of that everybody is ignoring fake currency.
Who is justifying exporting drugs ? or importing exporting fake currency ?
All the countries face this problem, this doesn't mean you stop trading with the world, it is a failure of the government's agencies.

You are being unnecessarily abusive, and emotional. You are abusing anyone who doesn't militantly and blindly supports BJP. What is wrong with you today ?

PS: India is a well know global supplier of narcotics too.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Then please ask your mods to stop batting for a particular party .Mods have to be neutral not biased. Members can be biased.
We are not responsible for your imaginations.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Anyway, this is an interesting debate going on on BR also currently. Should we open trade with Pakistan or not? What are the pitfalls, whom does it benefit more (us or them), what are the risks?

All discussions like this are basically related to that larger question.

Adux

Country flag
It is your assumption, because you are absolutist, you think if it isnt your point of view, then it is congress.

There can be and most are people who takes some views from congress, some from bjp, some from others. That is how people are.

Adux

Country flag
Anyway, this is an interesting debate going on on BR also currently. Should we open trade with Pakistan or not? What are the pitfalls, whom does it benefit more (us or them), what are the risks?

All discussions like this are basically related to that larger question.
I have been reading, it is interesting. But I think the debate is not taking the right course since like here even their people are not ready to talk about it properly. Heck we are just talking not issuing Government Orders.

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Who is justifying exporting drugs ? or importing exporting fake currency ?
All the countries face this problem, this doesn't mean you stop trading with the world, it is a failure of the government's agencies.

You are being unnecessarily abusive, and emotional. You are abusing anyone who doesn't militantly and blindly supports BJP. What is wrong with you today ?

PS: India is a well know global supplier of narcotics too.
All i am saying is don't trade with Pakistan without extremely strict procedure and not what current government wants to do.

Adux

Country flag
All i am saying is don't trade with Pakistan without extremely strict procedure and not what current government wants to do.
What does the current government want to do? What is that you know in detail. What are the conditions?

PS: Never fall for this 'liberal' visa regime, the amount 'astrix' it has will make the US visa regime look like a walk in the park.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Drugs can only stop in India if the penalty is like what is there in south east asia and China, that is death penalty. Right now drugs are smuggled with impunity.

Adux

Country flag
Then me being a blot on IIT is also your imagination like Zaid Hamid's Gazwa-e-hind.
If you continue like this, then you definitely are, I strongly suggest you refrain.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Aren't you aware of the US and EU border issues.

Pakistan if not through legitimate shipments, can easily send them via Kashmir, Nepal, BD, Sri Lanka, fishermen, burma corrupt bsf/custom guys, couriers, mules etc.

The only deterrent is you make your currency safer, and be vigilant. Suspending trade won't help too much.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles