3 muslims Shot dead in hatecrime, North Carolina, USA

Free Karma

:lol: these retards, Wonder if they know where the Swastika is from. Anyways these guys seem low on intelligence, painting "muslims get out" on a temple.

Obama should make a statement and make minorities feels safe, temples, mosques, sikhs, muslims and Indians being targeted.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There is too much of intolerance in the US vis a vis religion and colour.

And the gall and temerity of Obama to hector others.

But then that is the weakness of Americans.

They love to hit the pulpit running while at the same time encourage sin.

Free Karma

ome more sad news after these recent incidents:
Indian-American shopkeeper shot dead in US; no damage to store or indication of robbery - Firstpost
A 28-year-old Indian-American businessman, who was gunned down by an unidentified assailant in his family-owned liquor shop in the US, has succumbed to his injuries, police said on Monday.

Amit Patel from Edison was shot and killed in New Jersey inside Roseway Liquors in Irvington on Sunday. Patel was alone in the liquor store, owned by his father, when the assailant shot at him at close range, police said.
There was no damage to the store or indication of a robbery and only one shot was fired, they said.
When police arrived at the store, they found Patel injured from a gunshot wound. He was later pronounced dead, acting Essex county prosecutor Carolyn A Murray and acting Irvington police director Musa Malik said in a statement.
According to close family friends, Amit's father was in the back office when the shooting took place.
"Somebody came in, shot him... Fell down here," family friend Rakesh Patel said. "We don't know if it was a robbery, nobody knows. They were alone here," Bimal Patel, another family friend, was quoted as saying by nj.Com.
"He was a nice guy. I don't know what happened. Everybody's nervous," he said.
The victim got married only a year ago.
Authorities said they were looking into whether the shooting may have been the result of a robbery, but said it was too early in the investigation to be sure.
The CCTV camera footage will be examined for any leads in the case, in which no arrests have been made so far.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
That's the consequence of an armed crowd with limited sensibility.

Switzerland is one of the most armed per capita countries around the world and it has the lowest shooting instances.

Wonder how they pull it off.
Where I live the lease specifically says display of a weapon is grounds for eviction. This tragic incident should never have occurred. Shooter was a known lunatic.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Um.... not unless the victim was targeted specifically due to a social attribute of some sort... race, gender, sexuality, religion etc. So no, unless there's evidence of such a bias at play it isn't a hate crime. Was there any such evidence?
I think you refer to Mahato killing in Durham, NC. In fact, it is unsolved to this day.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
I think you refer to Mahato killing in Durham, NC. In fact, it is unsolved to this day.
That's the only murder of an Indian engineer in Durham by a black assailant I know of (unless you were referring to some other case). The killing was proven to be a robbery because there was a very deliberate pattern of the victim's bank account being emptied out prior to his death. As far as I know there was no race component to this particular murder (maybe something did come up, but I'm not aware of it). Hence I wasn't sure how this case had any bearing upon the current discussion.

JBH22

They thought they were targeting Muslims by defacing a temple:

tagging a swastika on a Hindu temple. These people are so illiterate and uncouth that they don't know where this symbol originate. Guess that's why Indian Hindus are the most educated and one of the richest community.

The demise of the US of A Empire is bound to happen. Will we see it or not.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles