25 dead in twin blasts in Karachi

gokussj9

Country flag
25 dead in twin blasts in Karachi – The Express Tribune

KARACHI: Twin blasts occurred on Sunday evening in the Shia-dominated Abbas Town, Karachi, which left at least 25 dead and over 70 injured, Express News reported.
The injured and deceased included women and children.
A car containing explosives was detonated at the entrance of Iqra City and demolished two apartment buildings and nearby shops.
Many victims were trapped under the rubble as teams worked to rescue them.
Panicked residents had resorted to aerial firing, which made security officials reluctant to approach the site.
Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah announced Rs1.5million in compensation to the families of the victims.
This is the second blast that has shaken Abbas Town in the span of four months.
A blast took place in November of last year near an Imambargah in Abbas town, which killed two people and injured over a dozen men, including two Rangers personnel.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
too many weapons and bombs in Pakistan, they can kill themselves many times.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Panicked residents had resorted to aerial firing, which made security officials reluctant to approach the site.
Citizens of Islamic Republic of Pakistan has Private Weapons, why need Rangers and Police?

Blackwater

This is just a beginning .As elections are close by ,these type of incident will be frequent in pakistan.

wonder what ISI is doing??:p:p

Blackwater

After 3 hours police and ranger has not reached the spot:hail::hail::hail:

Was this a target killing????

natarajan

hope pakistan vanishes from world by itself by having blast s killing hundreds everyday

Blackwater

40 dead so far.

MQM should take revenge:cool2::cool2:

Blackwater

The blast happened near Abbas Town, which is on Abul Hassan Isphani road, and closer to Al-Asif square than University road. This area is a predominantly Shia area.:sad::sad:

Blackwater

BTW 50 dead Geo news.

i think MODS should change the tittle

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakistan is doing systematic Genocide of Muslims.

This Pakistan is a FAKE COUNTRY who talks big of being "Islamic country" but killed 45,000 Muslims in last 10 years.

Not to forget 3 million Muslim Bangladeshi.

Country flag
That goes on in a lot of cultures including some in Hindus as well. The problem is in the ideology not so
much in the cultural practices.
Inbreeding is shuned by Hindus where my parents come from you are discouraged from marrying
someone from your caste if you live in the same town/village.

gokussj9

Country flag
Inbreeding is shuned by Hindus where my parents come from you are discouraged from marrying
someone from your caste if you live in the same town/village.
For majority, it is like that but I know in South India, for some families they can marry sister's child and not the brother's child or vice versa. I know this from my tamil room mate.

Country flag
For majority, it is like that but I know in South India, for some families they can marry sister's child and not the brother's child or vice versa. I know this from my tamil room mate.
This maybe the exception?? I have known Pakistanis where Uncle's daughter is married to her Uncle's
son.(2 brothers children) This is too close in DNA and genetics IMO. Diversity in genetics produces healthy and strong progeny.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Shias should take revenge, after all Pak is for Muslims.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles