19 PIA planes grounded

Prometheus

Pakistan went into open sky regime long before India due. There are quite a few private airlines which are doing well.
sorry my mistake, didn't quite read up on the subject before posting, also hadn't heard of any of the other Pakistani players before.

Blackwater

Pakistan went into open sky regime long before India due. There are quite a few private airlines which are doing well.
sorry my mistake, didn't quite read up on the subject before posting, also hadn't heard of any of the other Pakistani players before.
why say sorry. ask him who are foreign player in paki sky? and what is their passenger capacity, turnover and owner name:p:p:lol::lol:

Neo

Shaheen Air and Air Blue are doing very well on domestic as well as international routes. Bhoja Air filed bankruptcy after the crash in 2012 and Indus Air recently went into chaptet eleven. Not sure is they're still flying.

Some foreign airlines offer codesharing with PIA on domestic leg in combination with international flights such as TK, BG, EY, WY and some others.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Thats ok :) You are on my respect list.
Air Blue, Shaheen and Indus Air the other airlines in Pakistan.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Haan chawal tu , tu nay bohat bari mari hai :) Chawala

Blackwater

PIA plane comes under attack near Peshawar

@musalman ki farak painda ha:wave::wave::wave:

dawn.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

Articles