14 punjabis identified then killed in balochistan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
BLA doesnt represent Baloch.There are millions of baloch while BLA only a few thousand.

Beside this as earlier stated Balochistan by 2020 would have almost 70% as pashtun population

The modern Balochistan was formed by merging many smaller states.

But in reality almost 60% of the modern Balochistan belong to Pashtuns as Godar.we will take it back.i mean we will rename it.

Balochistan may be even under this govt would be divided into 3 new provinces.Godar the largest which will include the quetta aswell
Older balochistan close to the coastal parts and One another for the bruhei people along the makran coastal parts where Gwadar fall.

Once Done than let the Baloch do whatever they can.Pashtun resistance is unparallel

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Is Saraiki not a dialect of Punjabi language? I just happen to listen to local Pakistani radio program and the host claims to be Saraiki speaking Punjabi.
well i think both punjabi and saraiki are the dialect

other than this saraiki are different people than punjabi.

They are now demanding a seperate state called saraikistan. consist of 1/3rd of Punjab and dera ismail khan city from KPK.
movement is very strong and it might become reality soon.

Saraiki people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saraikistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

though your right..anyone who speak saraiki can understand almost 70% of punjabi

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
there is a aman lashkar in balochistan too
There is an Aman Lashkar in Balochistan near KP fighting against TTP , are you giving its reference ? c'mon !

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes district wise they might be in majority.But again this would also change with the development of Gwadar and many from around the pakistan will move to gwadar.

Even my uncle is about buy land in Gwadar because of greater return within a short span in property business.
Do you think everyone an idiot ?

1. Buying an asset for speculation is different from settling. Many Indians have invested in foreign countries, doesn't mean they have settled there.
2. Punjabi Settlers (those there for decades) are being killed and there has been a mass exodus. More than 100,000 have already fled from Balochistan
3. Baloch are in an absolute majority in Balochistan, 6/7th of Balochistan has Baloch dominated districts. 1/7th of Balochistan (which the King of Afghanistan ceded to British) adjoining Afghanistan and KP is Pashtun dominated.

=========
Considering Wiki as source.

*there are 8million Baloch in Pakistan
Again according to Wiki
*The population of balochistan is about 8millions

Even if we consider the population of baloch in balochistan as even 55%..

*The answer is there are only 4.1-4.4million baloch in Balochistan.

This sound more like a population of a slightly over populated city.
Do you think everyone an idiot redux ?

The source which says Baloch speakers are 55%, also mentions Pashtuns make up 30% (From the same source). 26% are misc people.
Baloch are in an absolute majority. Further 30% of Pashtuns are mostly dominated in districts adjoining KP-AFghanistan.

Please refer to this image

Now of them not even 2% are seperatist..
How did you arrive at that figure ?

and BLA support will decrease because the present govt is one of them unlike the past govt with pashtun CM and majority of the staff.
How did you arrive at that conclusion ?
Nawab Raisani was not a Pashtun :facepalm:
Aslam Raisani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS: Imran Khan couldn't do jack shyt in KPK, I find your optimism quite surprising.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
well i think both punjabi and saraiki are the dialect

other than this saraiki are different people than punjabi.

They are now demanding a seperate state called saraikistan. consist of 1/3rd of Punjab and dera ismail khan city from KPK.
movement is very strong and it might become reality soon.

Saraiki people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saraikistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

though your right..anyone who speak saraiki can understand almost 70% of punjabi
Punjabi is a dialect !!

Pray tell me what is the difference between a language and dialect ??

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Last edited by a moderator:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
BLA doesnt represent Baloch.There are millions of baloch while BLA only a few thousand.
PA doesn't represeent Pakistan. There are crores of people in Pakistan and PA only a few million. Yeah whatever happened to logic and sanity. :D

The modern Balochistan was formed by merging many smaller states.
But in reality almost 60% of the modern Balochistan belong to Pashtuns as Godar.we will take it back.i mean we will rename it.
So you are Pashtuns. The Baloch are sitting in your land that you guys will take from them. Where are the Pakistanis in all this?

bennedose

Pakistan will take a part of Pakistan back from Pakistanis?

Or Pakistan has lost Baluchistan and needs to take it back?

Or Pakjabis will grab Baluchistan from Baluchis? Or Pathans will take land from Baluchis?

This is all great fun. I will watch eagerly.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan will take a part of Pakistan back from Pakistanis?

Or Pakistan has lost Baluchistan and needs to take it back?

Or Pakjabis will grab Baluchistan from Baluchis? Or Pathans will take land from Baluchis?

This is all great fun. I will watch eagerly.
the better and the cold region of balochistan are already occupied by Pashtun.as i have shown you the land of balochistan under british.Balochistan was very small and had become bigger only with the addition of nearby states.

And the Plan of new provinces is in the parliament.

they are divided and creating new provinces

Punjab into 3=saraikistan,punjab and bahawalpure

KPK into 2=hazara division(abbottabad,mansehra,haripur) very smaller province though and the 2nd older kpk.

Sindh into 2=Karachi itself a autonomous city like hong kong and 2nd the rest of sindh.

It is better to have more provinces.

In Balochistan.

The smaller coastal part of balochistan will remain with the baloch
quetta,zhob and the adjacent places will remain with pashtun under Godar name

Central Balochistan for the bruhie People.which infact are the indian people

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
PA doesn't represeent Pakistan. There are crores of people in Pakistan and PA only a few million. Yeah whatever happened to logic and sanity. :D
PA is made through a regular process.they do represent Pakistan.

ask the pakistani member even in this forum,he's baloch.infact living in balochistan.ask him whether BLA represent them or not

So you are Pashtuns. The Baloch are sitting in your land that you guys will take from them. Where are the Pakistanis in all this?
We already are into those places.all we have to do is to give it a province name

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Do you think everyone an idiot ?

1. Buying an asset for speculation is different from settling. Many Indians have invested in foreign countries, doesn't mean they have settled there.
2. Punjabi Settlers (those there for decades) are being killed and there has been a mass exodus. More than 100,000 have already fled from Balochistan
3. Baloch are in an absolute majority in Balochistan, 6/7th of Balochistan has Baloch dominated districts. 1/7th of Balochistan (which the King of Afghanistan ceded to British) adjoining Afghanistan and KP is Pashtun dominated.
Central balochistan is occupied by Bruhie and other caste people

the quetta and adjacent region by pashtun

while only the coastal parts are under baloch

I can see in the image "Balochistan ko taqseem karo"

Region like kalata and few other are still under Bruhie people
=========

Do you think everyone an idiot redux ?

The source which says Baloch speakers are 55%, also mentions Pashtuns make up 30% (From the same source). 26% are misc people.
Baloch are in an absolute majority. Further 30% of Pashtuns are mostly dominated in districts adjoining KP-AFghanistan.

Please refer to this image

How did you arrive at that figure ?
QUETTA: The discourse on Balochistan generally misses out on one group that feels it has been ignored and isolated—the Pashtuns.

Being one of the two major contenders for power in the province, the Pashtuns may be down but are definitely not out.

"We are the biggest ethnic group in Balochistan and yet we have been totally marginalized in power circles," says Pashtunkhwa Milli Awami Party (PMAP) Chief Mahmood Khan Achakzai
Enter the Pashtun-Baloch divide - thenews.com.pk

Pashtun claim we are the biggest while baloch also claim similar
How did you arrive at that conclusion ?
Nawab Raisani was not a Pashtun :facepalm:
Aslam Raisani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS: Imran Khan couldn't do jack shyt in KPK, I find your optimism quite surprising.
Because i have many of friends among baloch..while the indian has only access to baloch living in iran,afghanistan or pakistani but foriegn and ofcourse they will demand a new country.

its only less than 3 months yet.

Pakhtun-khwa Milli Awami Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the Pashtun themselves want a new province.and has been discussed at higher level aswell

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Call for New Province in Balochistan | A YOUTH TV

QUETTA: The Pashtun Qaumi Movement (PQM) has said that in order to protect the rights of Pashtun people a new province comprising Sibi and Zhob districts should be set up.

Addressing a public meeting here at Bacha Chowk on Sunday night, PQM chief Rafiq Pashtun and other leaders said that Pashtuns living in Balochistan did not have equal rights. They said only a separate province could ensure them their due rights. Rafiq Pashtun also said that Pashtuns in Balochistan had not identity, adding that people without an identity had no respect in society.
Instead of creating new province.they should merge with KPK.So that all the pashtuns are united.

bennedose

And the Plan of new provinces is in the parliament.

they are divided and creating new provinces

Punjab into 3=saraikistan,punjab and bahawalpure

KPK into 2=hazara division(abbottabad,mansehra,haripur) very smaller province though and the 2nd older kpk.

Sindh into 2=Karachi itself a autonomous city like hong kong and 2nd the rest of sindh.

It is better to have more provinces.
More provinces is actually a good idea. Need to see how far this will go. The original Pakistan included east and west Pakistan - so there were more provinces back then. But west Pakistanis were contemptuous of the rice and fish eaters whose rule by democracy they did not want. ironically Yayha that womanizing buffoon conducted the first really fair election of Pakhanastan, but then tried to backtrack on the results.

After 1971 the blame was shifted to Indians and Pakjabis started dominating over the other provinces. So technically the number of provinces is less important than the actual act of devolution of power. The powerless Pakistani parliament cannot ensure devolution of power easily, so let's see

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
More provinces is actually a good idea. Need to see how far this will go. The original Pakistan included east and west Pakistan - so there were more provinces back then. But west Pakistanis were contemptuous of the rice and fish eaters whose rule by democracy they did not want. ironically Yayha that womanizing buffoon conducted the first really fair election of Pakhanastan, but then tried to backtrack on the results.

After 1971 the blame was shifted to Indians and Pakjabis started dominating over the other provinces. So technically the number of provinces is less important than the actual act of devolution of power. The powerless Pakistani parliament cannot ensure devolution of power easily, so let's see
Under democracy majority is the authority.

Ofcourse they being more than half the population of pakistan will be in much more power.

but there share in army vis a vis there %age as pakistan is Low.Pashtun the highest(14-15% of pakistan population but 22% in army)agan baloch also better than there %age of population.

They are mostly in power in democracy because they are the majority

bennedose

They are mostly in power in democracy because they are the majority
Yes, but there is also Punjabi chauvinism. Stephen Cohen, in his book, "Idea of Pakistan". wrote (from page 224)
Punjabis can best be described as a cross between Texans and New Yorkers. They exude a brashness and zest for life (reflected through their rich stock of "Punjabi" jokes) and also include some of Pakistan's best educated and cultured elites, all of which can be irritating to non-Punjabis. For Punjabis, only the Pashtuns can compare in martial qualities and valor; attitudes toward Baluchis are dismissive, and toward Sindhis, contemptuous.
What is really funny to me is that throughout history the Punjabis have only lost wars until Sikhs came and gave Punjab the only "steel balls" it has had. No wonder Pakjabis admire Pashtuns. Ghori came from what are now Pashtun lands and in Pakistan Ghori is worshipped as the second favorite deity after your prophet.This is what was taught to me in my 5th std India studies textbook

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I had always blamed indian text books for the brainwashing of indian youth..

your such an example but of the worst kind

.This is what was taught to me in my 5th std India studies textbook

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Guys...... 11 August is Balochistan Independence Day.

Balochistan was a FREE COUNTRY in 1947 but Paki forces occupied it with genocide and force.

A new DFI thread is created to pay respect to our Baloch brothers.Let's give them all our MORAL SUPPORT.

11 August – Balochistan Independence Day

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles