China - World's greatest Copycat

trackwhack

Based on your absolutely overwhelming ignorance of the status of peer-reviewed academic journals as the basis of all published academic (including historical), scientific, and medical research in the developed world, it seems probable that you have a pathetically low level of education. Go finish your schooling and then come back to the table.

For your own benefit: Peer review - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I broke you in half. Is that all you could hold out? :lol: Another lame arse attempt at redemption. Justifying theft is in vain. Wont convince me, wont convince anyone.

Geoffrey R. Stone

I broke you in half. Is that all you could hold out? :lol: Another lame arse attempt at redemption. Justifying theft is in vain. Wont convince me, wont convince anyone.
If you're really so irredeemably ignorant and uneducated that you don't understand, or refuse to understand that peer-review academic journals are the basis of all university research, medical research, and scientific research, then that explains why you fail at understanding the true weight of the evidence I have given.

In terms of credible evidence:

On my side:

Federal Bureau of Investigations, Government Accountability Office, Yale University Press, Oxford, U.S. Congress, The Organization of American Historians

On Your side:

You

trackwhack

If you're really so irredeemably ignorant and uneducated that you don't understand, or refuse to understand that peer-review academic journals are the basis of all university research, medical research, and scientific research, then that explains why you fail at understanding the true weight of the evidence I have given.

In terms of credible evidence:

On my side:

Federal Bureau of Investigations, Government Accountability Office, Yale University Press, Oxford, U.S. Congress, The Organization of American Historians

On Your side:

You
oooh, hit a nerve did I? Within a day you joined the forum, pretentiously feigned political correctness, lied, screamed, tore your hair apart and now resorted to name calling. these fall in line with how we indians stereotype CCP cronies. you've been found out.

p.s. Its a shame you need an FBI handbook to figure out definitions of theft and lies.

Geoffrey R. Stone

It's a shame that your notion of debate and discussion doesn't extend beyond a high school level, in terms of providing credible evidence for your views. You're going to enjoy your future cleaning out toilets or flipping burgers. Even in Canada, America, and Europe, there is a role in society for people with your level of education. Embrace it.

By your very own previous definition, what I'm doing is not a personal attack, it's merely being judgmental.

oooh, hit a nerve did I? Within a day you joined the forum, pretentiously feigned political correctness, lied, screamed, tore your hair apart and now resorted to name calling. these fall in line with how we indians stereotype CCP cronies. you've been found out.

p.s. Its a shame you need an FBI handbook to figure out definitions of theft and lies.

Last edited:

redragon

Country flag
You see this is why India got beat up in 1962, you have no other choices, they refused being reasonable, and kept chanting "I dare you to touch me" and apoaching you, so all you can do is to light them up and teach them in a hard way.
Sad to say but I saw this common indian character on a lot of our indian members

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You see this is why India got beat up in 1962, you have no other choices, they refused being reasonable, and kept chanting "I dare you to touch me" and apoaching you, so all you can do is to light them up and teach them in a hard way.
Sad to say but I saw this common indian character on a lot of our indian members
But the fact is, in 1962, you guys back stabbed us after making us believe that we were your friends. This is the reason everyone sees you guys as a bunch of retards who can't play fair.

- True Story;)

Geoffrey R. Stone

But the fact is, in 1962, you guys back stabbed us after making us believe that we were your friends. This is the reason everyone sees you guys as a bunch of retards who can't play fair.

- True Story;)
There is no such thing as fairness when it comes to geostrategic competition. Believing otherwise only leads to leaving yourself flatfooted at inopportune moments of great importance.

The concept of fairness between nations is quaint and admirable, but illusory.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
There is no such thing as fairness when it comes to geostrategic competition. Believing otherwise only leads to leaving yourself flatfooted at inopportune moments of great importance.

The concept of fairness between nations is quaint and admirable, but illusory.
Exactly why the China is called the Greatest copy cat of the World:loco::bounce:

Geoffrey R. Stone

It's a means to an end. If you are of the opinion that the ends isn't important enough to do whatever it takes, then you're that much more likely to fail in achieving it.

Self-flagellation from thinking you "played fair", would offer nothing but cold comfort in the face of failing to reach your goals on schedule (or at all).

Exactly why the China is called the Greatest copy cat of the World:loco::bounce:

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It's a means to an end. If you are of the opinion that the ends isn't important enough to do whatever it takes, then you're that much more likely to fail in achieving it.
Then dont feel bad when Chinese are called as the Greatest copy cats since for you ends justify the means, and hence dont listen to what we(Rest of the World) think of Chinese:D:loco:

Hope you catch my meaning;)

Geoffrey R. Stone

That's fine. I actually don't have a problem with that. Sometimes it takes a cut-throat attitude in order to compete at the top, and the consequences of that type of approach are well warranted.

Then dont feel bad when Chinese are called as the Greatest copy cats since for you ends justify the means, and hence dont listen to what we(Rest of the World) think of Chinese:D:loco:

Hope you catch my meaning;)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
That's fine. I actually don't have a problem with that. Sometimes it takes a cut-throat attitude in order to compete at the top.
Sure, you can call it that. Hitler justified his Holocaust as Nationalism too(in his own right) :) .

Geoffrey R. Stone

False-equivalence is intellectual dishonesty. I hope you understand that it undermines your own credibility.

charlyondfi

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Whenever Chinese members run out of any answer they bring out the dead and buried "1962" stuff. This has become common Chinese trait and signifies that they got no answer.

How about 1967 and 1987 when Arunachal Pradesh joined India and refused to be a part of China. :lol::lol:

Anyway... get back on topic... China today is becoming a synonym of cheap and copy-paste products...... your high IQ is showing up.:lol:

Last edited:

Geoffrey R. Stone

As I recall, the U.S. and Europe used to say the very same thing about Japan...

Whenever Chinese members run out of any answer they bring out the dead and buried "1962" stuff. This has become common Chinese trait and signifies that they got no answer.

How about 1967 and 1987 when Arunachal Pradesh joined India and refused to be a part of China. :lol::lol:

Anyway... get back on topic... China today is becoming a synonym of cheap and copy-paste products...... your high IQ is showing up.:lol:

Geoffrey R. Stone

I guess you must not be bright enough to understand. All of the East Asian societies with a Confucian heritage are basically following the same path. Copy, improve upon the originals, export, catch up, and then innovate. Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and then China. Japan chose its special niche after it caught up, and it now leads the world in industrial robotics. South Korea isn't fully caught up yet, but it's not far. When it does, it will undoubtedly choose a niche to specialize and lead the world in. Taiwan is a little less of the way there, but will do the same when it gets there. And China is a little ways farther off than that.

Oh so you saying you are Japan? :confused: :lol:

Last edited:

trackwhack

Stop comparing yourselves to your former masters. The Japanese are a smart, intelligent race that have been at the cutting edge of technology for centuries. Their tech in many areas surpassed Europe and the Americas and in other areas they were respected peers. Even today their maintain an edge, perhaps Germany is the only other country that is on par.

China is just a cheapo labor intensive outpost that thrives on copying. Japan is an innovation hub - a breakthrough innovation hub.

Anyway deduction so far from this debate that even the Chinese members agree on is

Its part of Chinese culture to lie, thieve and deceive and not see it as a bad thing

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I guess you must not be bright enough to understand. All of the East Asian societies with a Confucian heritage are basically following the same path. Copy, improve upon the originals, export, catch up, and then innovate. Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and then China. Japan chose its special niche after it caught up, and it now leads the world in industrial robotics. South Korea isn't fully caught up yet, but it's not far. When it does, it will undoubtedly choose a niche to specialize and lead the world in. Taiwan is a little less of the way there, but will do the same when it gets there. And China is a little ways farther off than that.
So you the the bright and genius soul among us who speaks for ALL of the east Asians and comparing itself as Japan.

Now this is becoming ridiculous but again you have proved yourself as the BIGGEST COPY-CAT in entire human history and the term Reverse-Engineering.:lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles