What do you drive?

Adux

Country flag
Are you sure about that? Especially since it is comepting against CRV(which I know is the same price outside,take a lac or two)
I hate paying more money in India, Just I hate that concept, One reason I am an active nay sayer of the Skoda

Adux

Country flag
Damn CRV cost 13.50 lacs in the US, but then again everything is cheap in the US while 33 lacs in Singapore

X

xixihaha

crv is not even a suv,i prefer Q5 ,only cost 50000usd in china,

StarScreen

Country flag
Well, to be frank, I don't even own a tricycle... LOL... :boast:
But I enjoy driving my dad's Skoda Laura. Its a superb car!

My dream car is Nissan 350Z. Though I also love the Lamborgini Reventón. :)

Adux

Country flag
^^ Dude it is Star Scream,not SCREEN...facepalm!!! arrgh kids!!!! Learn it......

StarScreen

Country flag
^^ Dude it is Star Scream,not SCREEN...facepalm!!! arrgh kids!!!! Learn it......
Yes, I know it... I have already clarified this in my introduction thread... I don't understand why is everybody after my alias... LOL...:mornin:

Adux

Country flag
Yes, I know it... I have already clarified this in my introduction thread... I don't understand why is everybody after my alias... LOL...:mornin:
Dude tell the mods to change it for you, than holding on to a idiotic title and defending it.

X

xixihaha

Skoda 1.8tsi or 2.0tsi is famous in china, i dont know the situation in india,but audi A4L is much popular IN China

Adux

Country flag
Singhji,

How is that Honda arrowhead driving?

StarScreen

Country flag
Skoda 1.8tsi or 2.0tsi is famous in china, i dont know the situation in india,but audi A4L is much popular IN China
The new face lifted Skoda Laura was recently launched in India and is available in 3 variants; 1.8 TSI in Ambiente, 1.9 TDI PD(Pumpe-Düse) in Ambiente & Elegance, and 2.0 TDI PD in L&K.

My dad has recently purchased the 2.0 TDI L&K and its pretty fun to drive especially on the highways! :Laie_60A:

I have no idea about Audi A4 though... not seen many of them on the Mumbai streets...

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Singhji,

How is that Honda arrowhead driving?
Brilliantly...
You should take a test drive.

BMW 3series is more popular.

Skoda Diesels except Fabia are very popular here. The new Laura and Superb have excellent petrol engines too.

The new face lifted Skoda Laura was recently launched in India and is available in 3 variants; 1.8 TSI in Ambiente, 1.9 TDI PD(Pumpe-Düse) in Ambiente & Elegance, and 2.0 TDI PD in L&K.

My dad has recently purchased the 2.0 TDI L&K and its pretty fun to drive especially on the highways! :Laie_60A:

I have no idea about Audi A4 though... not seen many of them on the Mumbai streets...
The new Skoda Laura L&K 2.0tdi! that's a brilliant car.
Where are you getting your car serviced from ? Goto JMD only.

Ratus Ratus

Professional
Nice cars, but why the great need for such?
Is it the extension of ego of the lust for the ladies?

Me since I hang out in the outback a solid Nissan Patrol, heavy bull bar and heavy tow bar are sound. Its is supposed to be white, but seems more red with the fine bulldust covering it.

These are also just a flashy and you need an ego to ride with them and what is more they have built in AI and homing devices. NO car has that.

Never argue with a stallion unless you are better.

As for catching ladies this guy beats the lot, no car as well. Just turns bright red, get what he wants and is off.. :D

mig-29

I own a Hyundai santro , its a beautiful car for the city and gives good mileage as well.
No problem whatsoever till now.

Adux

Country flag
Hey,

Why was my super FUNNY post deleted!

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
my skoda is givin me some problem , i dont like its handling much and more over its driving is not as refined. the biggest problem i face is in - the avilibility of spares and service stations.
over all i guess new skoda laura is - 1.5/5 car.

StarScreen

Country flag
The new Skoda Laura L&K 2.0tdi! that's a brilliant car.
Where are you getting your car serviced from ? Goto JMD only.
Yeah I know there are plenty of issues related to servicing Skoda's in Mumbai... their cars are awesome, but they have pathetic after sales services. I think that JMD is the best when it comes to servicing Skoda's in Mumbai followed by Autobahn Enterprises.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
my skoda is givin me some problem , i dont like its handling much and more over its driving is not as refined. the biggest problem i face is in - the avilibility of spares and service stations.
over all i guess new skoda laura is - 1.5/5 car.
Which skoda do you drive ? and what kind of handling issues ? Check your tyres they are the culprits most likely. Put wider tyres if you like your car to handle well.

Spare parts are not a problem but most of the time the service guys end up putting fake parts.

X

xixihaha

once i saw a young girl drive this suv in zhong guan cun main street in beijing,chinese prefer x5 q7 to america suv,just as chinese like benz s and audi a8,and cts is really very good compare to german cars,thats the only car in china better than german cars

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles