What do you drive?

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Thats a lot of lights adux. :)
Loads of night driving ?
Thats a great ride. Which variant is it ?

grey boy

Dream car :
A restored 1968 Mustang.
Wow, such a beauty there, wonder what is under the hood, a 289 cu. inches, 351, or a cobra jet? I am a big fan of those American classic sports car.

As for me I am driving a 2006 Honda element XP.

grey boy

My car 2009 Toyota Camry

wife/family car Toyota highlander

car i will soon be finished rebuilding 1995 Corvette
LETHALFORCE; what is under the hood, a 350? When did you start your project, do you have the picture before restore? Where did you learn how to restore a old Corvette ? It is a beautiful machine. Sorry for a lot of questions.

grey boy

I have not any either Motor Bike or Four Wheelers except Bicycle but if one day I need to buy I will buy this one:

Regards
Pintu, my friend, please tell me some more details about the car in your picture, it looks really cute to me. I am driving a 2006 Honda element XP.
I do not really have a dream car, because too much cars i love, can't makeup my mind yet.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
grey it is India's "National" car the HM(Hindustan Motors ) ambassador this is its latest model it has a IZUZU engine and a 6 speed manual transmission a direct descendent of the Standard Roadmaster of the 1950's the amabassador has a production run from 1961 when the MK-I was relesed up till now it is a very rugged car and can be abused to the maximum and will still work it is not the fastest but it will carry you from point A to B you can call it the Vollkswagen of India

grey boy

grey it is India's "National" car the HM(Hindustan Motors ) ambassador this is its latest model it has a IZUZU engine and a 6 speed manual transmission a direct descendent of the Standard Roadmaster of the 1950's the amabassador has a production run from 1961 when the MK-I was relesed up till now it is a very rugged car and can be abused to the maximum and will still work it is not the fastest but it will carry you from point A to B you can call it the Vollkswagen of India
F-14; thankyou for your informations, it gave me a similar feeling like the classic look taxi in U.K. A 6 speed tranmission was quite a suprise to me, because i know it cost a lot more than a 5 speed for production. how much a car like this cost in US $?

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
grey here is the offical website of the car

Ambassador

and i gusse it is still a5 speed transmission

grey boy

I have 99 Toyota Camry, 02 Mistubishi Galant, 05 GMC Canyon and now a brandnew 09 Honda Accord.

However, My dream is to buy a Red Minicooper ( with JCW kits) and make it as good as the one below...Small but bad azz. If everything goes aright i would buy one within 5yrs, atleast a Used one.:D
xebex; just like to share some of my experience with you about your dream car Minicooper, i drove my friend's old minicooper when i was still in HongKong, it was alot of fun, pretty powerful for a small car, very good cornering, you can pick up even with the forth gear.

xebex

xebex; just like to share some of my experience with you about your dream car Minicooper, i drove my friend's old minicooper when i was still in HongKong, it was alot of fun, pretty powerful for a small car, very good cornering, you can pick up even with the forth gear.
Thanks for sharing that Grey, the car is just an awesome piece of machinery and the BMW did a good job by keeping its legacy as it is. Eventhough i never drew one, I had an unforgettable journey in it with my fellow collegue. Man that was one hell of a ride. As u mentioned it really is a pretty powerfull car as far as its size is concerned. hope i will get my hands on that beauty sooner...lolz.

Xebex:)

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
my dad drives a 97 Nissan Sunny Ex saloon manual trans top indecated speed 220
ELS (electronically Limited speed 190) petrol doc tech engine

i would love to have a Audi 100 because i simply love the car my eleder brother drives a Porcshe cannyan 09 i gusse my second eledest has a BMW forgot the number

grey boy

my dad drives a 97 Nissan Sunny Ex saloon manual trans top indecated speed 220
ELS (electronically Limited speed 190) petrol doc tech engine

i would love to have a Audi 100 because i simply love the car my eleder brother drives a Porcshe cannyan 09 i gusse
F-14; what is saloon, is it similar to a sedan? your dad's car sounds pretty interesting, may be a picture? By the way, Audi, a very famous brand in HongKong. Your brother's Porcshe cannyan a SUV? he must be pretty rich.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
yes grey it is a sedan cayan is the suv by porcshe yes my bro is preety well of he is the area manager for Bosch GCC

Adux

Country flag
Thats a lot of lights adux. :)
Loads of night driving ?
Thats a great ride. Which variant is it ?
Top model XLT 2WD
In all honesty there were 2 more there on the bull bar;I had a chrome one which got spoiled; I love the feeling in it; Its as good as bloody ship on dry land while you drive through the cities; and a effin cruiser esp on the smooth highways, and even better on half spoiled roads!! I did 175km/h on my trip back from goa to bangalore, and it doesnt even viberate a little...Love my hulk..
.I have a very sweet 5.1 DVD, 3 Screen Surround sound system in it, Boston Componenet Speakers in the front and back JVC AVX-44, Pioneer 4 Channel Amp 944, A Class D Single Pioneer Amp for my 2000 watt woofer, also a kick ass Center Speaker! I will give PVR a run for its money! Got Pirelli Tyres on'em, They are about to run out, Planning to put BF Goodrich!!!

My friends call her the mighty Thorr Ship and me KApitan!! she is 4 years and 3 months old now, planning to sell her for something as good and rough and under 45 lacs. I hate CRV, Vitara, to some extent the new Endevour; love the Captiva, Outlander to some extend and waiting for others; I will buy one in next March.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Top model XLT 2WD
In all honesty there were 2 more there on the bull bar;I had a chrome one which got spoiled; I love the feeling in it; Its as good as bloody ship on dry land while you drive through the cities; and a effin cruiser esp on the smooth highways, and even better on half spoiled roads!! I did 175km/h on my trip back from goa to bangalore, and it doesnt even viberate a little...Love my hulk..
.I have a very sweet 5.1 DVD, 3 Screen Surround sound system in it, Boston Componenet Speakers in the front and back JVC AVX-44, Pioneer 4 Channel Amp 944, A Class D Single Pioneer Amp for my 2000 watt woofer, also a kick ass Center Speaker! I will give PVR a run for its money! Got Pirelli Tyres on'em, They are about to run out, Planning to put BF Goodrich!!!

My friends call her the mighty Thorr Ship and me KApitan!! she is 4 years and 3 months old now, planning to sell her for something as good and rough and under 45 lacs. I hate CRV, Vitara, to some extent the new Endevour; love the Captiva, Outlander to some extend and waiting for others; I will buy one in next March.
If you are willing to spend till 45 Lakhs, you have loads of wonderful off-roaders. You can take a Bimmer X3, an Audi Q5, Toyota Landcruiser(your best bet if your area of interest is off-roading), Mitsubishi Montero(Not worth the money). In sedans, you can pick any one of the entry level Germans. The Merc, BMW and Audi offer great cruisers between 30 and 40 Lac.

P.S. I hate the CRV too :D It tries to be something its not. Fake !

Make sure your new wheel follows the legacy of the Thorr ! :D

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
If you are willing to spend till 45 Lakhs, you have loads of wonderful off-roaders. You can take a Bimmer X3, an Audi Q5, Toyota Landcruiser(your best bet if your area of interest is off-roading), Mitsubishi Montero(Not worth the money). In sedans, you can pick any one of the entry level Germans. The Merc, BMW and Audi offer great cruisers between 30 and 40 Lac.

P.S. I hate the CRV too :D It tries to be something its not. Fake !

Make sure your new wheel follows the legacy of the Thorr ! :D
Toyota LC costs 80+ lakhs. x3,q5 are sissy cars.
Montero has my vote, may lack sissy gadgetry but has tremendous mechanicals and is at home whether its the marshes, desert or mountains roads.

------

Finally got my City Auto !!! :113:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles