Wagner PMC mutiny against Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dharmapalas

Country flag
Another thing is when the march to Moscow thing began released a video exposing a lot of the lies the military was telling the Russian people regarding death counts and how the war was going.

Will he take it back now and say that he was mistaken / lied?

He said other things by exposing the corruotion in the Russian occupied territories.

aim120

Country flag
This tweet author is watching too many Hollywood movies lately.
I think this guy was also there in the twitter space coup talk. Most of the guys in twitter space where talking through their ass. Only a few like kimdotcom and other ivan milley where taking sense.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Last year whole western msm was going bonkers that coup is happening against Xi Ji Ping in China. That tanks were moving on Beijing road. How did whole drama ended?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If this thread devolves into memes and chit chat, let any of the mods know, will close this thread and folks may continue in ukraine thread.

SKC

Country flag
Last year whole western msm was going bonkers that coup is happening against Xi Ji Ping in China. That tanks were moving on Beijing road. How did whole drama ended?
Nothing happened in China during that time. It was normal seasonal movement of people in China!

I had called one of my old friends working in Shanghai. He asked his colleague in Beijing and that colleague went to Imperial Palance and sent him pic from there. Nothing was happening there, it was normal tourism day there.

Last edited:

Dharmapalas

Country flag
This is 8 months old news.
Never heard of this on western media.

All the buzz was about how Xi was going to change the constitution to make himself President for more the permitted 10 years.

Seems like that YouTube channel just made some shit up by picking some random tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles