Wagner PMC mutiny against Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
And India is epitome of ram rajya, where all Indians are honest
That's not the point. He arguing that West couldn't have bribed Prigozhin. I'm saying for a country known for its corruption amongst the military and civil leadership, bribing a mercenary leader is just normal.

And yes, i fully expect some Indians to sell out India as well if such a situation arises.

Roshan

Country flag
That's not the point. He arguing that West couldn't have bribed Prigozhin. I'm saying for a country known for its corruption amongst the military and civil leadership, bribing a mercenary leader is just normal.

And yes, i fully expect some Indians to sell out India as well if such a situation arises.
Prigozhin is a billionaire himself living the oligarch lifestyle though. Whatever he did was probably not just for money, there were other reasons behind it.

Blademaster

The most enduring damage from these events has been to Russian public perception and psyche of their state and society being orderly, civilized and stable.They will continue to mock and deride Ukraine, with good reason, for its lawlessness and fragile institutions but they will be occasionally glancing over their own shoulders while doing so in the future.
And for that Putin needs to answer this and be accountable. I hope Dumas holds him accountable because that is what Russia needs to move on.

Master Chief

Country flag
The most enduring damage from these events has been to Russian public perception and psyche of their state and society being orderly, civilized and stable.They will continue to mock and deride Ukraine, with good reason, for its lawlessness and fragile institutions but they will be occasionally glancing over their own shoulders while doing so in the future.
Of course.. That this could happen for the second time in 30 years, will be very unsettling for Russian elite and plebs alike.. A poor extremely diverse country like India, has never had to face such grave threats in 76 years of post colonial existence.. And the Russian elite take pride as nation builders.. but now that checks and balances have proven so fragile, they would be a lot more worried..

Longewala

Country flag

Good thread
Thanks - the most well thought through explanation I have seen, and the hypothesis that was planned treachery rather than a fit of anger and madness is convincing.

It's also a warning for us. Remember, the Wagner rebels were barely a brigade worth of troops. The threat to the Russian state wasn't military, rather it was disruption to rear areas, paralysis of decision making and loss of prestige.
We may not have mercenaries fighting for us, but there are groups - say khalistanis, Maoists or Islamic groups , combined with traitors like Rahul Gandhi or Mayavati - who may have few numbers but can join with outside forces at the worst possible time for us.

Roshan

Country flag
Thanks - the most well thought through explanation I have seen, and the hypothesis that was planned treachery rather than a fit of anger and madness is convincing.

It's also a warning for us. Remember, the Wagner rebels were barely a brigade worth of troops. The threat to the Russian state wasn't military, rather it was disruption to rear areas, paralysis of decision making and loss of prestige.
We may not have mercenaries fighting for us, but there are groups - say khalistanis, Maoists or Islamic groups , combined with traitors like Rahul Gandhi or Mayavati - who may have few numbers but can join with outside forces at the worst possible time for us.
Why do you think you find so many illegal Muslim ghettoes near army installations and potential choke points? Even during the process of liberating Goa, the army was discouraged from accepting food and water from the locals.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Those RuAF losses are very significant but played down. Things could have worsened.

It seems like Putin took a tactical retreat by playing hot and cold in a televised address at the right time. The last thing he want is an internal war. Seems like this Wagner chief Prigozhin is left alive for now but he might get some poison in his underwear sooner or later. He is nothing but an asset for CIA and should be terminated! Treason case is taken off his head for now so he can relax in Belarus and enjoy his limited days.

Somehow I had this 6th sense for last few months that Prigozhin will do some adventurism for sure. Blackwater also did the same and was chastised. So when you prepare an army of mercenaries (lot off dreaded criminals) they are mini BHASMASUR's! They can be influenced by foreign forces for $$$. These group forgot that tail should not wag the dog.

All of a sudden the Jaleelsky was masturbating vigorously but got premature ejaculation and now silenced within 24 hrs. Now Wagner is after his sorry ass again. Putin needs to close this war asap since CIA is working on plan B to start a civil war inside Russia and there are Mir Jafer/Jaichand in all of the world. 40 odd strong countries are against 1.

Anyways have to wait and see. :hmm:

Last edited:

Dharmapalas

Country flag
For what I have seen, Wagner only lost 1 truck, has anyone confirmed that?

Some pics of the alleged airplane they shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles