Wagner PMC mutiny against Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
That's nothing compared to how the dreams of Putin overthrown, street battles with rebels in Moscow and Russia splintering dissolved like vapours in the air, leaving no trace behind other than 24 hours of ecstatic emotional diarrhoea from the Western blogosphere.
It's subjective Mate, anything can be "nothing" for you according to your convenience.

On one hand Ukrainian losing 25 M2 (only to be replenished by USA with 35 more) can be something huge for you. And on the other losing 7 aircrafts in 12hr can be nothing to you. It's all up to you.
No one's going to win arguing with you

temujin

Country flag
LDPR? Isn't that supposed to stand for the Luhansk Donetsk People's Republic, LPR cum DPR? Afaik these two entities are supposed to be in support of Russia because if I recall correctly, it is Russia which supports them and backs them financially and militarily. Why are they abusing Russia now? Or am I confusing some political party who is in short known as LDPR?

On the part about Prigozhin then what is the entire issue with him? I am too lazy to go through the entire thread, can someone write me a summary about what the heck is going on?

Sometimes I think though that Prigozhin serves as a deliberate spreader of misinformation to bait the enemy into making a stupid move with utter ignorance and overconfidence, for example back before Russia had taken over Bakhmut last month in may, that time I had heard so many news quoting Wagner PMC saying that they are facing Ammo shortage, food issues, etc etc, that Wagner is facing heavy losses from Ukrainian military but in the end Voila, Bakhmut fell even though we still get the occasional news even now that Ukraine is fighting back and regaining control of parts of Bakhmut.
LDPR is short for Liberal Democratic Party of Russia- late Vladimir Zhirinovski's party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles