UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Sanglamorre

Country flag
lol i just asked a question to understand what's happening behind the Leicester violence since there isn't much information out there from credible sources. In return I'm being personally attacked.

You call that gaslighting then so be it. It's sad to see how easily we Indians get butt-hurt, and also how easily we can be divided...
There's no "we". Aren't you Canadian?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Well the incidents in Leicester show you quite clearly - take an Indian or Pakistani out of the Indian subcontinent their loyalties don't change.
There's no Indian Pakistani fight in Leicester. It's desert cult vs Hindus. Pedophile worshippers vs Hindus.

Back to the point, aren't you Canadian? So what does a Canadian Muslim find in a "we" between an Indian Hindu? You're not one of us.

Brood Father

Country flag
Well the incidents in Leicester show you quite clearly - take an Indian or Pakistani out of the Indian subcontinent their loyalties don't change.
Well wrong .. Priorities of Indians is to make money , priorities of Muslims is to convert the whole world.
This was not India Pakistan issue , this was Hindu Muslim issue ..

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
There's no Indian Pakistani fight in Leicester. It's desert cult vs Hindus. Pedophile worshippers vs Hindus.

Back to the point, aren't you Canadian? So what does a Canadian Muslim find in a "we" between an Indian Hindu? You're not one of us.
why does a Leicester Hindu care if India wins or loses a cricket match against Pakistan? Why does he care if Modi is insulted?

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
Well wrong .. Priorities of Indians is to make money , priorities of Muslims is to convert the whole world.
This was not India Pakistan issue , this was Hindu Muslim issue ..
If only a religious issue, then why were the Hindus also chanting "Vande Mataram" and "Pakistan Murdabad".

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
Because before that Muslims chanted Hindustan Murdabad . It was reciprocation ..
Yes so you're proving my point. Take a Hindu out of India, put him in Leicester, he still cares about India ....

Why then am I being asked about why I care about Indian matters if I am Canadian?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yes so you're proving my point. Take a Hindu out of India, put him in Leicester, he still cares about India ....

Why then am I being asked about why I care about Indian matters if I am Canadian?
Not all care, only Hindus do and when I say Hindus I don’t mean HINOs.

Brood Father

Country flag

Why then am I being asked about why I care if I am Canadian?
Well to me it doesn't matter (zindabad Murdabad), what matter is roughing of hindus and burning our religious symbols.
If this shit was done to Muslims their would be hue and cry about islamophobia and what not..

Brood Father

Country flag
The moment Muslims burned our symbols ..this is no India Pakistan ..this is Hindu Muslim conflicts ..
Take Muslim anywhere in world they only know how to disrupt the established order and create lawlessness ..
Hindus on other hand hardly gets involved in street fight and mind their own shit by making money and relying on authorities to keep them safe ..

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The moment Muslims burned our symbols ..this is no India Pakistan ..this is Hindu Muslim conflicts ..
Take Muslim anywhere in world they only know how to disrupt the established order and create lawlessness ..
Hindus on other hand hardly gets involved in street fight and mind their own shit by making money and relying on authorities to keep them safe ..
It doesn’t take long for Hindus (who’re like Hanuman ji who had to be reminded of his powers) to get violent and return the favour.

Brood Father

Country flag
It doesn’t take long for Hindus (who’re like Hanuman ji who had to be reminded of his powers) to get violent and return the favour.
If this continues then why not . It will cause some disturbances and maybe the perception will drastically change but there will be a pushback if Hindus are pushed too much to the wall
There are many secularist who are siding with Islamist , if this continues then it won't take much to shift thier loyalties..

maximus777

Country flag
A Hindu might shed all his Hindu-ness in a foreign land and be deracinated just to blend in, but the other side will still see you as a kafir. So you cannot escape this fact and you will be targeted whether you like it or not. Being "agnostic" is not a one way street. You can be one, but others need to accept you as one too. If not, you are as much a target. All the Hindus in the UK better understand this truth, unite for dharma and fight back if they dont want to get effed. Use your wealth and numbers to create favorable political environment. Politicians in democratic countries are whores and they will favor the highest bidder. Last but not the least, let your numbers translate to raw street power once in a while and that will put the fear of the right kind of God in them.

Cheepek

Unpopular opinion- I actually love this development. For long, a sizeable chunk of Hindus in the West and their generations are born and brought up in Sarva Dharma Vadapav mode, all this while Jihadis of today being same as jihadis hundreds years back.
Only difference that they've become sophisticated in peddling propaganda with sweet tongues and victim cards, but the hate for polytheists is intertwined in their DNA, especially Porkis... now that Poliostan is nothing but a large sewer overflowing with latrine.
The jealousy and shame will aggravate, and Jihadis will eventually act on their Jihadi tendencies.
Which I think will lead to 2 main changes 1) The increasing hate for Hindus (by clubbing everyone as "RSS-Hindus") new generation of Hindus will be targetted in their social/professional/personal lives and this will eventually make them defensive. & 2) Hindus are very small % of population but they are affluent class, when their security gets compromised they will (hopium) start putting their money where their mouth is. It will increase Hindu unity. That's all you want.
We have lot of precedents where, when safety of Hindus is compromised, they've come together and fought back, like in S.Africa etc.

So I think we in India, instead of seething and renting one more cause on our already encumbered shoulders should rather observe and have faith in the folks in UK to manage themselves. They can do it, they have enough resources.
I am sure we will put some diplomatic pressure, there's an agreement signed to deport Porkis also... so there are plenty of options, but everything depends on what Hindus in UK choose for themselves... Continue living in their comfort zones, or come out of it.

Country flag
I, if this continues then it won't take much to shift thier loyalties..
this is wishful delusional thinking. I was asked to visit a friend of my fathers a long time family friend when his house was robbed ;his wife hid in the bathroom while he screamed like a bitch in the bedroom . I made some practical suggestions to Him for defending himself and his family . I had driven 6 hours to do this , it turned out to be a major waste of time as he didn’t do anything I suggested.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles