UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Yes so you're proving my point. Take a Hindu out of India, put him in Leicester, he still cares about India ....

Why then am I being asked about why I care about Indian matters if I am Canadian?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
lol what's your point? i have nothing to do with israel/palestine.

I've reiterated this multiple times - I am against extremists on all sides, irrespective of religious affiliation.
Then change your name , it's a islamic name , and I don't want to reiterate what extremism is synonymous to

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I also earn a lot of money compare to place where I live what does that have to do with what I say? Most of us are earning ample amount of money that doesn't mean we should not protect our fellow dhramic brothers
Well desert cult followers don't understand that , they think that India look like what their abbujaan's puncture shop is .

Brood Father

Country flag
Now Guardian muslim journalist blaming mudi, rss for leicester. why white people are not covering this.

See how closely the M community coordinates almost automatically. This thread has Mussolini, fascism etc.

Read this thread to understand the sheer hypocrisy and victimisation card played by her community.

Hindus have not yet upped the game ..usually in situations like this you would have seen rise of citizen journalist which is completely absent so that void is filled by secular or islamic journalist

Remember how Sikhs conducted journalism during farm laws ..We need to learn to employ those tactics

Anibesh acharya

Now Guardian muslim journalist blaming mudi, rss for leicester. why white people are not covering this.

See how closely the M community coordinates almost automatically. This thread has Mussolini, fascism etc.

Read this thread to understand the sheer hypocrisy and victimisation card played by her community.

I doubt the " helmet man " might not even be what he is presented to be . Anybody can wear a helmet , talk shit and get away . I could pretend to be a muslim .
This thing looks planned . As india Britain free trade agreement nears , you all can guess why it's happening.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
This development in UK is a wake up call for progressive Hindus who say that look how peaceful western countries are. How Indians and Pakistanis live together in harmony and riots only happen in India because of law and order problem or some political agenda.

You have one ideology that is deeply intolerant of all other ideologies. For them anyone who doesn't submit to their ideology is bound for punishment. How do you deal with such ideology? As population of followers of this ideology increases in UK and in other western countries, the problems will increase. The liberals can blame Hindus or Jews or anyone else but the fact remains that they are making the same mistake that many cultures in past has made and suffered greatly because of that.

As for Hindus, I think such incidents will make them more united. Only in the face of danger people usually communalise. In India rise of BJP and RSS is because of Hindus who are facing danger. In western countries they felt safe therefore they never prioritised communal unity.As more and more such incidents will take place and it will because of rising population of certain people, the mindset of Hindus will slowly change.

Last edited:

Roshan

Country flag
It's interesting that the gora right wing seems to be parroting the 'progressive' angle on this incident and bemoaning the specter ie chimera of Hindu extremism which is worse than Islam, the thing that they actually suffer from most and which threatens their existence. Seems to be well co-ordinated PR. Pagdichods are hand in glove too which only confirms ike it has previously that for some reason their mensa level iq comes to the fore when it's a matter of cutting H down to size and making allies out of those who rape their own daughters with alarming regularity.
it must be said these inbreds targeted an Independence day event 2-3 years back too outside the embassy in London, uttering the same not-so-nice nothings their good book sanctions as a divine duty so this is not something new. I don't expect Bongland coppers to do anything about it though, that would be wishful thinking and need actual balls and the will to go with it.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
if we assume british and Indian policing not equipped to handle this as both share same policing philosophy of exercising maximum restraint, it's not hard to see why arab policing is brutal (in arab countires that are stable). arab police have very low threshold, even the expats are afraid of them.

Kumata

Country flag
if we assume british and Indian policing not equipped to handle this as both share same policing philosophy of exercising maximum restraint, it's not hard to see why arab policing is brutal (in arab countires that are stable). arab police have very low threshold, even the expats are afraid of them.
Obviously, in UAE, they knew how hard their brothers are when it comes to policing ,...

British or ours police system is infected with woke libralism, Fed on troves of humand rights, Gandhi giri bla bla couple that with corruption ..

I said this almost a year or two back that UK is isalmicized to a large extend and a small fire will be enough.. their police is Ill equipped to handle these desert cult fellas...

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
It's interesting that the gora right wing seems to be parroting the 'progressive' angle on this incident and bemoaning the specter ie chimera of Hindu extremism which is worse than Islam, the thing that they actually suffer from most and which threatens their existence. Seems to be well co-ordinated PR. Pagdichods are hand in glove too which only confirms ike it has previously that for some reason their mensa level iq comes to the fore when it's a matter of cutting H down to size and making allies out of those who rape their own daughters with alarming regularity.
it must be said these inbreds targeted an Independence day event 2-3 years back too outside the embassy in London, uttering the same not-so-nice nothings their good book sanctions as a divine duty so this is not something new. I don't expect Bongland coppers to do anything about it though, that would be wishful thinking and need actual balls and the will to go with it.
Looks like you to have been to ARRSE forum
I see

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
British or ours police system is infected with woke libralism, Fed on troves of humand rights, Gandhi giri bla bla couple that with corruption ..

I said this almost a year or two back that UK is isalmicized to a large extend and a small fire will be enough.. their police is Ill equipped to handle these desert cult fellas...
islamists are also clever by keeping it below the threshold level, by not triggering a national security response. last time northern ireland troubles triggered a national level security response, and they were crushed with brutality.

i think we shouldn't go by PR of last twenty years, when certain thresholds are crossed, all bets are off.

the question is what are the new thresholds and when will they be triggered.

vikata

Country flag
It's pathetic that hindus and Sikhs are not united ,in any Indian cities apart from maybe Delhi or Punjab hindus and Sikhs usually get along very well due to common family.....but these khalistanis have created a mess outside India resulting in division of Indian community.....

But for how long these chuslim will also come for them..in future.....

I just want hindus to give them in the same coin....enough of these rape generated illegitimate sons of malechhas whose family lowered their.......at the mere sight of sword

Roshan

Country flag
islamists are also clever by keeping it below the threshold level, by not triggering a national security response. last time northern ireland troubles triggered a national level security response, and they were crushed with brutality.

i think we shouldn't go by PR of last twenty years, when certain thresholds are crossed, all bets are off.

maybe the thresholds are being continuously revised? The grooming problem having the exclusive representation of 1 community should be something worthy of being widely publicized on British media but it falls foul of the progressive multiculturalism and 'diversity is strength' agenda so is duly covered up and those who point it out are gaslit and censored. The problem is a systemic one in the West, much like it is in India. When the shit hits the fan i don't think any of these countries which have a sizeable abdul population like Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, denmark, England, France, etc will be able to handle it, they will try to manage it and throw some other victim of this violence under the bus for optics to show that something was being done like in Leicester where there is an attempt to dishonestly both-side the issue and obscure a proper root cause analysis.

temujin

Country flag
why does a Leicester Hindu care if India wins or loses a cricket match against Pakistan? Why does he care if Modi is insulted?
I'm British Indian and I deeply care about the outcome of any India-Pork match (although I rarely follow cricket) or if Modi is insulated. Ok, I'm a first generation immigrant but I haven't lived in India since my teens and I have several 2nd and 3rd generation family members who, though only vaguely interested in sub continental politics, do hate anything linked to Porks as they were born and raised in an environment where they were constantly exposed to Islamic- momeen behaviour. There is also the sense of resentment from being tainted by association with Porki criminality. These sentiments obviously vary between different communities, tending to be stronger among Gujratis and Punjabi Hindus compared to Sikhs and South Indians.

Kumata

Country flag

Talking of thresholds, Europe do not have anything to Offer IMO. Police generally never take any offensive actions perse. Chuslims knows how to milk the system to their advantage and they are doing that to get max benefits.

There have been too many incidents in recent IMO that there are strong anti muslim undercurrents in public by & large But problems are left wing politcians..they just cannot see beyond the Hooman rights..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Talking of thresholds, Europe do not have anything to Offer IMO. Police generally never take any offensive actions perse. Chuslims knows how to milk the system to their advantage and they are doing that to get max benefits.

There have been too many incidents in recent IMO that there are strong anti muslim undercurrents in public by & large But problems are left wing politcians..they just cannot see beyond the Hooman rights..
it's not that left wing politicians can't see beyond human rights, their primary goal is to bring down existing systems and structures, and will take help of every little advantage they get to achieve that goal.

in other words, they pretend not to see, as long as their goals are being achieved by other means.

Kumata

Country flag
it's not that left wing politicians can't see beyond human rights, their primary goal is to bring down existing systems and structures, and will take help of every little advantage they get to achieve that goal.
Think they are already dead and Out. Their social fabric is Destroyed, struggling with drastic population drop, welfare state sponsored by colonial slave money... finishing fast...industries.. what are those...:D

Abdus Salem killed

Unpopular opinion- I actually love this development. For long, a sizeable chunk of Hindus in the West and their generations are born and brought up in Sarva Dharma Vadapav mode, all this while Jihadis of today being same as jihadis hundreds years back.
Only difference that they've become sophisticated in peddling propaganda with sweet tongues and victim cards, but the hate for polytheists is intertwined in their DNA, especially Porkis... now that Poliostan is nothing but a large sewer overflowing with latrine.
The jealousy and shame will aggravate, and Jihadis will eventually act on their Jihadi tendencies.
Which I think will lead to 2 main changes 1) The increasing hate for Hindus (by clubbing everyone as "RSS-Hindus") new generation of Hindus will be targetted in their social/professional/personal lives and this will eventually make them defensive. & 2) Hindus are very small % of population but they are affluent class, when their security gets compromised they will (hopium) start putting their money where their mouth is. It will increase Hindu unity. That's all you want.
We have lot of precedents where, when safety of Hindus is compromised, they've come together and fought back, like in S.Africa etc.

So I think we in India, instead of seething and renting one more cause on our already encumbered shoulders should rather observe and have faith in the folks in UK to manage themselves. They can do it, they have enough resources.
I am sure we will put some diplomatic pressure, there's an agreement signed to deport Porkis also... so there are plenty of options, but everything depends on what Hindus in UK choose for themselves... Continue living in their comfort zones, or come out of it.
Hey cheepek porks are sharing a bloody man beaten as an img of defeated hindu did not porki get killed yet ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles