Suggestions and Feedback

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
the members to guests ratio is always around 1:10 in our DFI.... If we can bring that down, we might get a huge swell in ratings..... any way all the best cheerios:thumb::thumb:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
the members to guests ratio is always around 1:10 in our DFI.... If we can bring that down, we might get a huge swell in ratings..... any way all the best cheerios:thumb::thumb:
Half of them may be Pakis who will never post here unlike Indians who throng to Paki sites.

pmaitra

To all thread openers:

If you open a thread and realise there is a typo in the title and you cannot change it, please report it and either I or someone will correct the typo.

-Thanks-

KS

Bye bye DFI
Give post delete options to people who have more than a certain post count so that double posts, unwanted posts can be deleted.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Give post delete options to people who have more than a certain post count so that double posts, unwanted posts can be deleted.
it is there for star and elite members. They can delete their own posts. May be we can consider it for "respected members" too.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Post editing is not possible anymore, after 12 minutes. Is this intentional?

I think it is a good move though.... :thumb:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Post editing is not possible anymore, after 12 minutes. Is this intentional?

I think it is a good move though.... :thumb:
Wow you caught the exact interval. Yes it is intentional along with rights to delete your post again within 10 minutes for all the Star, Elite and Respected members.

H.A.

Could someone guide me on the member ranking on DFI i.e. from Seopy - lieutenant - etc....same for Star - Elite - Respected - etc....I have been searching for the same however i cannot locate if there is any thread...

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Also why cant DFI have seperate system for username login and the name displayed???? Also why not give the user way to change the user name??? you can limit the no. of times you can change it if you suspect it will be misused...!!!!

H.A.

Also why cant DFI have seperate system for username login and the name displayed???? Also why not give the user way to change the user name??? you can limit the no. of times you can change it if you suspect it will be misused...!!!!
Wouldn't that create confusion among members...How can we identify a person if he keeps changing the username, how shall we be able to keep a track of it...

warriorextreme

Country flag
it will create unnecessary madness and confusion.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Admin guys please check V4 version has screw up on my computer. I posted screen shot on last page.

warriorextreme

Country flag
But why...??? facebook has the same mechanism.... we can learn from that....
in facebook people use real names unlike here where most of the people do not use real names....i do not think it has much to do with database thing...

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Admin guys please check V4 version has screw up on my computer. I posted screen shot on last page.

Yeah, what version of Chrome do you use ? (v4 displays fine on Chrome for me).

Also, try pressing Shift+f5, this will do a forced reload skipping the cache.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles