Suggestions and Feedback

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Well .....you have seen my attempts of activating SB and the huge slowdown that followed. We're waiting for a stable release of a SB plugin which will consume less resources
how many moon's we have to wait for that.

pmaitra

I noticed that one can no longer post more than one video in one post.Is it done to avoid slowing down the system? I would prefer to have related videos, especially those that are essentially one video in parts, in one single post. If not, I'd post different part separately.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
I noticed that one can no longer post more than one video in one post.Is it done to avoid slowing down the system? I would prefer to have related videos, especially those that are essentially one video in parts, in one single post. If not, I'd post different part separately.
Limit was increased back to 4, does the problem persist ?

Can we get videos per post up to 3? 1 per is a little low.
It got reset when we upgraded the forum, I've set it to 4 now

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Someone has posted two videos in the thread on Karnad!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
SB = Stretcher Bearer

Glossary of Military Terms

Staff Duties

Appendix C.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
The thread is closed for everyone.
Please warn or ban JayaATL. Why bring up family and personal issues on DFI with pictures? If he worships white skin its his lack of self esteem not ours. Some people in every society have profound self hate about their looks and color, they should be taught a lesson not to poison our minds with their insecurities.

He also lied he is a Atheist and now talks about Jesus takeing revenge on his behalf.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Please warn or ban JayaATL. Why bring up family and personal issues on DFI with pictures? If he worships white skin its his lack of self esteem not ours. Some people in every society have profound self hate about their looks and color, they should be taught a lesson not to poison our minds with their insecurities.

He also lied he is a Atheist and now talks about Jesus takeing revenge on his behalf.
Not to worry.

Jesus Saves!

That is why, after you all taking him on, he has found solace in the arms of Jesus!

You all pushed him there!

Who knows he is standing for Governorship in the US. All Indians including that woman are converts! It is political prudence!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
The one who closed the thread was the smartest of us all! ;)
What about the one who started a devious thread with such a bad title offending others? He should also be warned or banned. Uncle Toms exist in all society, they are vulgar lot that make me sick because some how i am supposed to be dragged into it because i look a certain way. Ban the fool.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Not to worry.

Jesus Saves!

That is why, after you all taking him on, he has found solace in Jesus.

Who knows he is standing for Governorship in the US. All Indians including that woman are converts! It is political prudence!
Dear Ray,

Jesus saves in Andhra bank..Please ask his number if you want to deposit.

Jesus could not save himself, there is no hope for you yonder. Get over you frailty.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
GK,

You are also one who has the blessings of God!

He is protecting you! ;)

You must have been born under a lucky celestial sign!

I wish we had your luck and good fortunes!

Lucky you!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Dear Ray,

Jesus saves in Andhra bank..Please ask his number if you want to deposit.

Jesus could not save himself, there is no hope for you yonder. Get over you frailty.
GK,

Easy does it!

Jesus died for the sins of the world.

Or so they say.

Let us leave it there?

Thank you!

Does Jesus bless Heathens who do not believe in him??
It is said that Jesus loves all!

He has also supposed to have said - Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

Can we move on, please.

This is not the thread to discuss religion!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles